🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NC says GFY to 400 jobs over LGBT law

Hey the RetardedGaySergeant,

This is about trans people. Faggots like you get to use the men's room. I'd like to see a trans man beat the fucking shit out of you.
so where is that written that they have these extra rights?
They aren't EXTRA, they're everyone's rights which SOME people attempted to take away, hence the law.
Where are they everyone's rights?
Are you not from US, Rabbi? We are all entitled to equal rights in this country. Lifestyle does not exempt you.
Equal rights? You mean except private property?
WTF?

They aren't EXTRA, they're everyone's rights which SOME people attempted to take away, hence the law.
Are you not from US, Rabbi? We are all entitled to equal rights in this country. Lifestyle does not exempt you.
WTF?
You say "equal rights" but mean "equal rights except to private property".

WTF?
Don't pay TN any mind... word on the street is that he's a commie.... :p

WTF?
Where did the 'private property' come in? You mean renting your duplex? You own it? Is that what you mean?

WTF?
Where did the 'private property' come in? You mean renting your duplex? You own it? Is that what you mean?
Have you been reading what you been posting? Because, clearly, you don't think people have a right to that..

because silencing and conformity are freedom? What kind of fucked up dictionary you reading?
It's being FAIR and being polite. What kind of fucked up upbringing did you have?
What is being fair and polite? Is it fair and polite to command someone under penalty to violate their religious beliefs? No, I dont think so. Why would a homo want to support a business that didnt like him to begin with? That's fucked up.
Is it fair and polite to refuse to hire someone or seat someone in a restaurant or sell them your services because they're gay? I don't think so. We can all live by our religious beliefs without involving others in it, can't we? This argument is a little tough for me, because my religious upbringing focused on tolerance and forgiveness and the Golden Rule and Judge not, lest you be judged, and "Whoever is without sin, cast the first stone" Like that. I would attend a Catholic's marriage or a Jewish friend's wedding, and it doesn't make me feel sullied. It's hard for me to understand how anyone's freedom to practice their religion is being violated.
Being treated with fairness and politeness isn't a right.
Good Gawd, you make yourself sound like a statist
What's a statist? Being treated with fairness and politeness is manners, which is why I asked how YOU had been raised. Have a feeling you know better.
are you too lazy to look up statist? really, you'll kiss someone's feet, but can't look up a definition? wow

So refusing to allow men to use women's facilities is discriminatory and hurts gays lesbians and Bisexual people? Perhaps you can explain how that works?

This is about trans people. Faggots like you get to use the men's room. I'd like to see a trans man beat the fucking shit out of you.
sure they are, what is it they are being denied that they need special extras?

what is so offensive to them that they have a right to offend someone else?

Last edited:
It's being FAIR and being polite. What kind of fucked up upbringing did you have?
What is being fair and polite? Is it fair and polite to command someone under penalty to violate their religious beliefs? No, I dont think so. Why would a homo want to support a business that didnt like him to begin with? That's fucked up.
Is it fair and polite to refuse to hire someone or seat someone in a restaurant or sell them your services because they're gay? I don't think so. We can all live by our religious beliefs without involving others in it, can't we? This argument is a little tough for me, because my religious upbringing focused on tolerance and forgiveness and the Golden Rule and Judge not, lest you be judged, and "Whoever is without sin, cast the first stone" Like that. I would attend a Catholic's marriage or a Jewish friend's wedding, and it doesn't make me feel sullied. It's hard for me to understand how anyone's freedom to practice their religion is being violated.
What's a statist? Being treated with fairness and politeness is manners, which is why I asked how YOU had been raised. Have a feeling you know better.
are you too lazy to look up statist? really, you'll kiss someone's feet, but can't look up a definition? wow
Yes. I'm really that lazy when someone calls me something they can damned well tell me what they mean. And since you aren't even the one that called me that, you can keep out of it.

WTF?
Have you been reading what you been posting? Because, clearly, you don't think people have a right to that..
I didn't say anything; I'm asking what you meant, which you are still aren't answering.

Yes. I'm really that lazy when someone calls me something they can damned well tell me what they mean. And since you aren't even the one that called me that, you can keep out of it.
or what Lazy ass?

WTF?
I didn't say anything; I'm asking what you meant, which you are still aren't answering.
you are one lazy fk. took me five seconds on the internet to pull up the definition. And you've spent more time whining like a lazy cry baby.

WTF?
You think people shouldn't have a right to their own property because of special rights you want for people.

So refusing to allow men to use women's facilities is discriminatory and hurts gays lesbians and Bisexual people? Perhaps you can explain how that works?

Your argument is moronic. It is not an "extra" to not be discriminated against! LGBT's aren't trying to offend anyone; they are who they are. You don't have the right to treat them any differently than your buddy. It is the same responsibility we all share in a free, democratic country. With rights come responsibilities not to interfere with the rights of others, regardless of our personal opinions.
I can't say it any plainer than that.

you are one lazy fk. took me five seconds on the internet to pull up the definition. And you've spent more time whining like a lazy cry baby.
You're the one who's been whining, not me.

Your argument is moronic. It is not an "extra" to not be discriminated against! LGBT's aren't trying to offend anyone; they are who they are. You don't have the right to treat them any differently than your buddy. It is the same responsibility we all share in a free, democratic country. With rights come responsibilities not to interfere with the rights of others, regardless of our personal opinions.
so stupid what is it they are being discriminated against? you've never answered that question.

You want to suppress individuality in the name of "being nice". That is beyond absurd. You sound like a statist, AGAIN.
People being treated nicely is NOT a right!!
I have a right to call you a bitch if I want. Just like you have the right to call me an asshole. Either of us choosing to use those names are our RIGHT.
You cant trample on our human rights, not to mention constitutional rights, because some insecure asswipe got their feelings hurt.
Grow up.

Forum List

Back