🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NC says GFY to 400 jobs over LGBT law

Paypal has offices in Islamic countries which execute gays...but has no plans to move. I wonder if PayPal knows that bakers in such countries probably won't bake gay wedding cakes either.
Bunch of big fucking hypocrites. No wonder liberals suck their dicks.

BTW, Cruz cheats on his wife. Maybe she refuses to suck his dick. Can't say as I blame her.

Ted Cruz In DC Madam's Black Book — New Bombshell ...

Ted Cruz is finally clearing the air about his cheating scandal, saying that he has always been faithful to his wife Heidi. But it might be a pre-emptive strike with the bombshell news that his phone number is allegedly listed in the Black Book of a notorious D.C. Madam!

You support discrimination against LGBT but you support Ted Cruz who fucks around in his wife. You are a fucking hypocrite! This is not surprising because after all you are a Republicunt.

TED-CRUZ-DC-MADAM-SEX-1.jpg

I suspect that you are quite the expert on women refusing to suck your dick.

Suspect all you want loser. We KNOW you are a hypocrite because you support serial cheater Ted Cruz.

Paypal has offices in Islamic countries which execute gays...but has no plans to move. I wonder if PayPal knows that bakers in such countries probably won't bake gay wedding cakes either.

Maybe because this is the USA and they care about the rights of Americans and BTW you known liar, do you have proof that Pay Pal is in Islamic countries or are you lying like you usually do?

Even if what you are saying is true it is apples vs oranges. American law prohibit discrimination. Sharia law doesn't. The NC law in illegal. That's the difference moron.

The other thing your pea brain missed is that Western influence will move the Muslim world out of the Dark Ages while trash like Gov Pat McCrory wants to move the US into the Dark Ages to satisfy trash like you.

Crawl back into your bunker and fondle your guns and your dog.

It must be sad to go through life with neither the skills nor the intellectual curiosity to learn anything.

It's quite easy to go to the PayPal website and find all the countries in which they do business. Look at this list and see for yourself the Islamic Regimes which Execute Gays in which Paypal quite happily does business:

PayPal Global - All countries and markets - PayPal

View attachment 70460
Oh, that's their offices there?

Really?

What's the Turkey address of their offices?

I have no idea.

Jobs by location | PayPal Jobs - PayPal

You certainly have no idea and proof of that is that you support Ted Cruz.

I'll get you started:

Offices

PayPal Operations Center and main office in Omaha, NE
PayPal's corporate headquarters are located in San Jose, California,[39] at eBay's North First Street satellite office campus.[52] The company's operations center is located in Omaha, Nebraska, which opened in 1999.[53][54] Since July 2007, PayPal has operated across the European Union as a Luxembourg-based bank.

The PayPal European headquarters are located in Luxembourg and the international headquarters are in Singapore. PayPal opened a technology center in Scottsdale, Arizona in 2006,[55] and a software development center in Chennai, India in 2007.[56] In October 2007, PayPal opened a data service office on the north side of Austin, Texas,[57] and also opened a second operations center in La Vista, Nebraska that same year.
Kivanc Onan :dunno:
So where is the office located and how many people do they employ?

BTW, Cruz cheats on his wife. Maybe she refuses to suck his dick. Can't say as I blame her.

Ted Cruz is finally clearing the air about his cheating scandal, saying that he has always been faithful to his wife Heidi. But it might be a pre-emptive strike with the bombshell news that his phone number is allegedly listed in the Black Book of a notorious D.C. Madam!

You support discrimination against LGBT but you support Ted Cruz who fucks around in his wife. You are a fucking hypocrite! This is not surprising because after all you are a Republicunt.

So you lost the argument about LGBT rights and you deflect to a lie about Cruz and his wife.
Classy.

So you lost the argument about LGBT rights and you deflect to a lie about Cruz and his wife.
Classy.

Listen up **** I won the argument hands down and after that I showed the dishonesty and hypocrisy of the Cruz supporters the same evil bunch who would allow discrimination based on gender and sexual orientation.

Your Canadian hero Ted Cruz is very anti LGBT and a POS like him and his POS supporter like you would piss all over the constitution and allow discrimination in the workplace and the marketplace. People like you deserve to have your penises chopped off but then again it would not really bother you because you all squat when you pee.

Classy.

Listen up **** I won the argument hands down and after that I showed the dishonesty and hypocrisy of the Cruz supporters the same evil bunch who would allow discrimination based on gender and sexual orientation.

Your Canadian hero Ted Cruz is very anti LGBT and a POS like him and his POS supporter like you would piss all over the constitution and allow discrimination in the workplace and the marketplace. People like you deserve to have your penises chopped off but then again it would not really bother you because you all squat when you pee.
You won the Idiot of the Day Award, Congrats.

Classy.

In your dreams, blowhard.

So refusing to allow men to use women's facilities is discriminatory and hurts gays lesbians and Bisexual people? Perhaps you can explain how that works?

Hey the RetardedGaySergeant,

This is about trans people. Faggots like you get to use the men's room. I'd like to see a trans man beat the fucking shit out of you.
so where is that written that they have these extra rights?

Ending discrimination is not PC, it is the right thing to do.

PC in that state is to persecute LGBT.
says you, not me. I thought this was fking america. You must tolerate me you asshat.
I would give you a marriage certificate.

I would sell you a cookie.

Even though you are an asshole and have no idea what it means to be American, I would not discriminate against you for being an asshole.

Classy.

We know you blow hard. You closet GOP fags are a sad and depraved bunch.

Do you stay in the closet because you guys love dirty little secrets? Anyway, keep squatting when you pee you cross dressing hypocrite.

BTW, your hero Ted Cruz cheated on his wife.

Classy.

Do you stay in the closet because you guys love dirty little secrets? Anyway, keep squatting when you pee you cross dressing hypocrite.

How come libs object to anything demeaning to homosexuals but when they want to taunt conservatives they call them fags?

Classy.

How come libs object to anything demeaning to homosexuals but when they want to taunt conservatives they call them fags?

Well duh. When Progs foam at the mouth about Racism and Sexism and Homophobia, they are generally just projecting their own bigotry upon others.

Classy.

The far right reactionary fascistss, like TheRabbi, engage in the fascist tactic of accusing their enemies of doing what they do to their enemies. Well, bend over, you fag. :lol: Stop squealing.

Classy.

We know you blow hard. You closet GOP fags are a sad and depraved bunch. Do you stay in the closet because you guys love dirty little secrets? Anyway, keep squatting when you pee you cross dressing hypocrite. BTW, your hero Ted Cruz cheated on his wife.
Well duh. When Progs foam at the mouth about Racism and Sexism and Homophobia, they are generally just projecting their own bigotry upon others.
And we see the far right fascists doing what they always do: accusing their opponents of what they, the fascists, do.

We know you blow hard. You closet GOP fags are a sad and depraved bunch. Do you stay in the closet because you guys love dirty little secrets? Anyway, keep squatting when you pee you cross dressing hypocrite. BTW, your hero Ted Cruz cheated on his wife.
And we see the far right fascists doing what they always do: accusing their opponents of what they, the fascists, do.

How Alinsky of you, bub.

How Alinsky of you, bub.
Pointing out the Alinskyite tactics of the far right?

How Alinsky of you, bub.

What an lame deflection.

Bzzzzttttttt! You lose!

How Alinsky of you, bub.
What an lame deflection. Bzzzzttttttt! You lose!
There you go: an Alinskyite pop hit. So foolish of you, boe.

How Alinsky of you, bub.

What an lame deflection.

Bzzzzttttttt! You lose!

Is that what you call it when your Viagara doesn't work fat boy?

Forum List

Back