NC says GFY to 400 jobs over LGBT law

Paypal has offices in Islamic countries which execute gays...but has no plans to move. I wonder if PayPal knows that bakers in such countries probably won't bake gay wedding cakes either.
Bunch of big fucking hypocrites. No wonder liberals suck their dicks.

When it comes to minorities having their equal rights acknowledged and codified in law and upheld via SCOTUS rulings in this great U.S. of A, the pendulum usually remains relatively fixed. Because: Equality.

So when did SCOTUS rule that men could use women's bathrooms, locker rooms and showers?
You probably think government should be all up in that.

Answer the question.

Paypal has offices in Islamic countries which execute gays...but has no plans to move. I wonder if PayPal knows that bakers in such countries probably won't bake gay wedding cakes either.

Maybe because this is the USA and they care about the rights of Americans and BTW you known liar, do you have proof that Pay Pal is in Islamic countries or are you lying like you usually do?

Even if what you are saying is true it is apples vs oranges. American law prohibit discrimination. Sharia law doesn't. The NC law in illegal. That's the difference moron.

The other thing your pea brain missed is that Western influence will move the Muslim world out of the Dark Ages while trash like Gov Pat McCrory wants to move the US into the Dark Ages to satisfy trash like you.

Crawl back into your bunker and fondle your guns and your dog.

NC stood up for freedom and it's one more reason to not use Paypal. I guess they'll have to find another non union state.
Nope. They stood up for discrimination.
because silencing and conformity are freedom? What kind of fucked up dictionary you reading?
It's being FAIR and being polite. What kind of fucked up upbringing did you have?
What is being fair and polite? Is it fair and polite to command someone under penalty to violate their religious beliefs? No, I dont think so. Why would a homo want to support a business that didnt like him to begin with? That's fucked up.
Is it fair and polite to refuse to hire someone or seat someone in a restaurant or sell them your services because they're gay? I don't think so. We can all live by our religious beliefs without involving others in it, can't we? This argument is a little tough for me, because my religious upbringing focused on tolerance and forgiveness and the Golden Rule and Judge not, lest you be judged, and "Whoever is without sin, cast the first stone" Like that. I would attend a Catholic's marriage or a Jewish friend's wedding, and it doesn't make me feel sullied. It's hard for me to understand how anyone's freedom to practice their religion is being violated.

When it comes to minorities having their equal rights acknowledged and codified in law and upheld via SCOTUS rulings in this great U.S. of A, the pendulum usually remains relatively fixed. Because: Equality.

So when did SCOTUS rule that men could use women's bathrooms, locker rooms and showers?
You probably think government should be all up in that.

Answer the question.
You most definitely think government should be all up in that.

NC stood up for freedom and it's one more reason to not use Paypal. I guess they'll have to find another non union state.
because silencing and conformity are freedom? What kind of fucked up dictionary you reading?
It's being FAIR and being polite. What kind of fucked up upbringing did you have?
What is being fair and polite? Is it fair and polite to command someone under penalty to violate their religious beliefs? No, I dont think so. Why would a homo want to support a business that didnt like him to begin with? That's fucked up.
Is it fair and polite to refuse to hire someone or seat someone in a restaurant or sell them your services because they're gay? I don't think so. We can all live by our religious beliefs without involving others in it, can't we? This argument is a little tough for me, because my religious upbringing focused on tolerance and forgiveness and the Golden Rule and Judge not, lest you be judged, and "Whoever is without sin, cast the first stone" Like that. I would attend a Catholic's marriage or a Jewish friend's wedding, and it doesn't make me feel sullied. It's hard for me to understand how anyone's freedom to practice their religion is being violated.
Being treated with fairness and politeness isn't a right.
Good Gawd, you make yourself sound like a statist

We can sure tell the talking point e-mail for today. What offices does PayPal have in Islamic countries. Tell us the location of said offices.

Turkey. And Paypal does business and has partnerships in countries such as the UAE, Yemen and Bahrain...all of which have far worse Human Rights issues than does North Carolina. I doubt that you would choose to live in any of those places over NC, hun.

We can sure tell the talking point e-mail for today. What offices does PayPal have in Islamic countries. Tell us the location of said offices.

Turkey. And Paypal does business and has partnerships in countries such as the UAE, Yemen and Bahrain...all of which have far worse Human Rights issues than does North Carolina. I doubt that you would choose to live in any of those places over NC, hun.
Turkey is pretty liberal for that part of the world...but what is the address of the PayPal offices there? I'll check it out on GoogleMaps.

Being treated with fairness and politeness isn't a right.
Good Gawd, you make yourself sound like a statist
Yes...RWrs keep reminding us of that....and that we are not to even expect it from them.

Maybe because this is the USA and they care about the rights of Americans and BTW you known liar, do you have proof that Pay Pal is in Islamic countries or are you lying like you usually do?

Even if what you are saying is true it is apples vs oranges. American law prohibit discrimination. Sharia law doesn't. The NC law in illegal. That's the difference moron.

The other thing your pea brain missed is that Western influence will move the Muslim world out of the Dark Ages while trash like Gov Pat McCrory wants to move the US into the Dark Ages to satisfy trash like you.

It must be sad to go through life with neither the skills nor the intellectual curiosity to learn anything.

It's quite easy to go to the PayPal website and find all the countries in which they do business. Look at this list and see for yourself the Islamic Regimes which Execute Gays in which Paypal quite happily does business:

PayPal Global - All countries and markets - PayPal

Paypal Countries copy.jpg

Turkey is pretty liberal for that part of the world...but what is the address of the PayPal offices there? I'll check it out on GoogleMaps.

You clearly haven't been paying attention to the Erdogan regime.

It must be sad to go through life with neither the skills nor the intellectual curiosity to learn anything.

It's quite easy to go to the PayPal website and find all the countries in which they do business. Look at this list and see for yourself the Islamic Regimes which Execute Gays in which Paypal quite happily does business:

View attachment 70460
Oh, that's their offices there?

Really?

What's the Turkey address of their offices?

I'll get you started:

Offices

PayPal Operations Center and main office in Omaha, NE
PayPal's corporate headquarters are located in San Jose, California,[39] at eBay's North First Street satellite office campus.[52] The company's operations center is located in Omaha, Nebraska, which opened in 1999.[53][54] Since July 2007, PayPal has operated across the European Union as a Luxembourg-based bank.

The PayPal European headquarters are located in Luxembourg and the international headquarters are in Singapore. PayPal opened a technology center in Scottsdale, Arizona in 2006,[55] and a software development center in Chennai, India in 2007.[56] In October 2007, PayPal opened a data service office on the north side of Austin, Texas,[57] and also opened a second operations center in La Vista, Nebraska that same year.

BTW, Cruz cheats on his wife. Maybe she refuses to suck his dick. Can't say as I blame her.

Ted Cruz In DC Madam's Black Book — New Bombshell ...

Ted Cruz is finally clearing the air about his cheating scandal, saying that he has always been faithful to his wife Heidi. But it might be a pre-emptive strike with the bombshell news that his phone number is allegedly listed in the Black Book of a notorious D.C. Madam!

You support discrimination against LGBT but you support Ted Cruz who fucks around in his wife. You are a fucking hypocrite! This is not surprising because after all you are a Republicunt.

TED-CRUZ-DC-MADAM-SEX-1.jpg

IKR? Shit bode, they legalized toilets a year ago! Whoo!!

So refusing to allow men to use women's facilities is discriminatory and hurts gays lesbians and Bisexual people? Perhaps you can explain how that works?

Hey the RetardedGaySergeant,

This is about trans people. Faggots like you get to use the men's room. I'd like to see a trans man beat the fucking shit out of you.
Lol, you show your stupidity on here daily. Keep it up, it's amusing.
Spoken like a true Cruz supporter.

View attachment 70460
Oh, that's their offices there?

Really?

What's the Turkey address of their offices?

I have no idea, but the Paypal website has a section for job openings, and lists Istanbul as a location. Sadly, there are no current openings so you can't apply to move there.

Jobs by location | PayPal Jobs - PayPal

BTW, Cruz cheats on his wife. Maybe she refuses to suck his dick. Can't say as I blame her.

Ted Cruz In DC Madam's Black Book — New Bombshell ...

Ted Cruz is finally clearing the air about his cheating scandal, saying that he has always been faithful to his wife Heidi. But it might be a pre-emptive strike with the bombshell news that his phone number is allegedly listed in the Black Book of a notorious D.C. Madam!

You support discrimination against LGBT but you support Ted Cruz who fucks around in his wife. You are a fucking hypocrite! This is not surprising because after all you are a Republicunt.

I suspect that you are quite the expert on women refusing to suck your dick.

North Carolina lawmakers think it's more important to discriminate against your neighbor than it is to have a good job - Republicans/conservatives are amazingly stupid...

PayPal cancels North Carolina expansion over LGBT discrimination law

Associated Press
April 5, 2016

PayPal says it's canceling plans to bring 400 jobs to North Carolina after lawmakers passed a law that restricts protections for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people.

The San Jose-based company said Tuesday it was canceling its planned expansion in Charlotte because of the law, which was signed March 23. Republican Gov. Pat McCrory was on hand to celebrate days earlier when PayPal announced plans to hire about 400 people at a new operation center in Charlotte.

The PayPal announcement is the biggest tangible economic backlash to the state law that more than 100 corporate heads have decried as unfair. They say the law makes it more difficult to attract talent to North Carolina.
To be fair the law was passed well before any business protested it. Perhaps a bit of honesty is in order?

Stop lying.

The fact is even corporate entities are less evil than the right wing trash in North Carolina. I suspect that many of the lawmakers in NC are closet homos and pedophiles.
Lying? Are you stupid? Please post where PayPal threatened to pull out if the law was passed....

Oh wait, you can't because they never did.

Death to you dog fucking cock sucker here's the proof. Choke to death on it and die slowly.

PayPal Withdraws Plan for Charlotte Expansion

PayPal axes North Carolina expansion over transgender law

North Carolina's Anti-LGBTQ Law Just Cost It a Huge PayPal Office and 400 Jobs
From the link:

Two weeks ago, PayPal announced plans to open a new global operations center in Charlotte and employ over 400 people in skilled jobs. In the short time since then, legislation has been abruptly enacted

Clearly Pay Pal has respect for the law and clearly Governor McCrory and the general assembly doesn't.

I'll get you started:

Offices

PayPal Operations Center and main office in Omaha, NE
PayPal's corporate headquarters are located in San Jose, California,[39] at eBay's North First Street satellite office campus.[52] The company's operations center is located in Omaha, Nebraska, which opened in 1999.[53][54] Since July 2007, PayPal has operated across the European Union as a Luxembourg-based bank.

The PayPal European headquarters are located in Luxembourg and the international headquarters are in Singapore. PayPal opened a technology center in Scottsdale, Arizona in 2006,[55] and a software development center in Chennai, India in 2007.[56] In October 2007, PayPal opened a data service office on the north side of Austin, Texas,[57] and also opened a second operations center in La Vista, Nebraska that same year.
Kivanc Onan :dunno:

Forum List

Back