🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NC says GFY to 400 jobs over LGBT law

So you lost the argument about LGBT rights and you deflect to a lie about Cruz and his wife.
Classy.

Listen up **** I won the argument hands down and after that I showed the dishonesty and hypocrisy of the Cruz supporters the same evil bunch who would allow discrimination based on gender and sexual orientation.

Your Canadian hero Ted Cruz is very anti LGBT and a POS like him and his POS supporter like you would piss all over the constitution and allow discrimination in the workplace and the marketplace. People like you deserve to have your penises chopped off but then again it would not really bother you because you all squat when you pee.

In your dreams, blowhard.

We know you blow hard. You closet GOP fags are a sad and depraved bunch.

Do you stay in the closet because you guys love dirty little secrets? Anyway, keep squatting when you pee you cross dressing hypocrite.

BTW, your hero Ted Cruz cheated on his wife.
How come libs object to anything demeaning to homosexuals but when they want to taunt conservatives they call them fags?

Well duh. When Progs foam at the mouth about Racism and Sexism and Homophobia, they are generally just projecting their own bigotry upon others.

Cons are the racists and bigots you moron.

Listen up **** I won the argument hands down and after that I showed the dishonesty and hypocrisy of the Cruz supporters the same evil bunch who would allow discrimination based on gender and sexual orientation.

Your Canadian hero Ted Cruz is very anti LGBT and a POS like him and his POS supporter like you would piss all over the constitution and allow discrimination in the workplace and the marketplace. People like you deserve to have your penises chopped off but then again it would not really bother you because you all squat when you pee.

Do you stay in the closet because you guys love dirty little secrets? Anyway, keep squatting when you pee you cross dressing hypocrite.

How come libs object to anything demeaning to homosexuals but when they want to taunt conservatives they call them fags?

Well duh. When Progs foam at the mouth about Racism and Sexism and Homophobia, they are generally just projecting their own bigotry upon others.

Cons are the racists and bigot you moron.
Ya know, GFY. Get lost, sonny.

Cons are the racists and bigot you moron.
Ya know, GFY. Get lost, sonny.

You got owned loser. LOL!

NC stood up for freedom and it's one more reason to not use Paypal. I guess they'll have to find another non union state.
Nope. They stood up for discrimination.
because silencing and conformity are freedom? What kind of fucked up dictionary you reading?
It's being FAIR and being polite. What kind of fucked up upbringing did you have?
What is being fair and polite? Is it fair and polite to command someone under penalty to violate their religious beliefs? No, I dont think so. Why would a homo want to support a business that didnt like him to begin with? That's fucked up.

I've always wondered that. I don't demand businesses run by people hostile to me serve me. In fact they are the last people I'd give money to.

You are saying Paypal is not going to punish the people of NC and yet they are.

They said they were going to build and add 400 jobs and now they are not because of the legislature.I don't think it hurts the legislature as bad as people who need jobs.
It will, if the people of NC decide to "punish" the members of the legislature by voting for someone else (which is the point of the protest against the State Law in question) or at the very least by lobbying their State Representatives to change the law. Do the voters of NC want their law or do they want those 400 PayPal jobs? Choices...choices ..... .

They but they will happily make a profit off the people of NC.
Why wouldn't they? PayPal is in business to make a profit and again they're not protesting against the people of NC so why would they boycott doing business with those customers? You do understand that PayPal provides VALUE to their customers that is greater (in the minds of the customer) than the VALUE of the price asked, so if they followed your suggestion and boycotted doing business with the people of NC they would in fact be punishing the people directly.

I disagree with your reasoning.

Ending discrimination is not PC, it is the right thing to do.

PC in that state is to persecute LGBT.

PayPal, like libs, pretend to care about whatever politically correct issue is hot at the moment. They created the problem by pretending that having men's and women's bathrooms weren't sufficient. It's not even a gay issue. And it shouldn't be an issue at all.

It shouldn't only be an issue for Christians when it comes to being involved in things they are against. Muslims do not have problems and can discriminate without being criticized.

PayPal continues to do business in countries that slaughter gays. That means they only go along here because they don't want the backlash from liberals who don't tolerate dissention.

PayPal To Cancel Expansion N.C., Stays in Countries that Execute Gays - Breitbart

NC stood up for freedom and it's one more reason to not use Paypal. I guess they'll have to find another non union state.
because silencing and conformity are freedom? What kind of fucked up dictionary you reading?
It's being FAIR and being polite. What kind of fucked up upbringing did you have?
What is being fair and polite? Is it fair and polite to command someone under penalty to violate their religious beliefs? No, I dont think so. Why would a homo want to support a business that didnt like him to begin with? That's fucked up.

I've always wondered that. I don't demand businesses run by people hostile to me serve me. In fact they are the last people I'd give money to.

What about the cases of people born with ambiguous genitals? Should they be denied services. Should hospitals and doctors be allowed to deny service to members of the LGBT community?

Ending discrimination is not PC, it is the right thing to do.

PC in that state is to persecute LGBT.

PayPal, like libs, pretend to care about whatever politically correct issue is hot at the moment. They created the problem by pretending that having men's and women's bathrooms weren't sufficient. It's not even a gay issue. And it shouldn't be an issue at all.

It shouldn't only be an issue for Christians when it comes to being involved in things they are against. Muslims do not have problems and can discriminate without being criticized.

PayPal continues to do business in countries that slaughter gays. That means they only go along here because they don't want the backlash from liberals who don't tolerate dissention.

PayPal To Cancel Expansion N.C., Stays in Countries that Execute Gays - Breitbart

You are a lying sack of shit and I hope you die in agont for your lies.

In the Islamic world discrimination is lawful but in the US it is not. The more Western influence in the Islamic world the less barbaric the Muslims will be. Having tech companies like Pay Pal will slowly empower Muslim women and gays and that pisses you off because deep down you admire the Muslims and their evil religion. If you were a Muslim you would be the first one to stone gays to death.

In America there is something called the Constitution which you CONS hate but it is the law of the land and it forbids discrimination. It really bug fascist scum like you when an American business believes in defend constitutional principles and the America way.

Guess what grandpa...times are achanging, and your side lost.
Uh-Huh and how's that been working out for the citizenry so far?
Pretty good.

Pretty damn good.
Really? Stagnant wages, persistence un/under employment, slow economic growth, grand canyon sized divisions and hatred among the citizenry, constant strife and warfare around the globe, ever widening income disparity, unprecedented rates of family dissolution, stupefying public and private debt, ever increasing rates of government dependency ...... Geez I'd hate to imagine what you folks consider bad.

Of course when the piper comes to be paid for all the "pretty damn good" the gub'mint worshiper "victory" has wrought its at least going to be VERY entertaining watching your reaction.
As far as equal rights, doof -- what we're talking about.

There's never been a better time to be

a woman
a racial / national origin minority
a Wiccan
a gay or lesbian, etc...

It's better than at any other previous time in our history. We're not going back to the days of Jim Crow institutionalized for any of the previously marginalized and maligned groups.

Too bad, so sad.

Cons = always on the wrong side of history.
ROFLMAO! Yeah that's certainly worth destroying the economy, creating an individual liberty crushing central government and bathing the globe in bloodshed for, seems like SOMEBODY needs to get their priorities in order ......

As far as being on the wrong side of history , it's the COLLECTIVISTS that are always staking out the claim on that turf.

"Yeah the worlds a fucking mess but at least gays can marry each other now" :rolleyes:

Is it fair and polite to refuse to hire someone or seat someone in a restaurant or sell them your services because they're gay? I don't think so. We can all live by our religious beliefs without involving others in it, can't we? This argument is a little tough for me, because my religious upbringing focused on tolerance and forgiveness and the Golden Rule and Judge not, lest you be judged, and "Whoever is without sin, cast the first stone" Like that. I would attend a Catholic's marriage or a Jewish friend's wedding, and it doesn't make me feel sullied. It's hard for me to understand how anyone's freedom to practice their religion is being violated.
Being treated with fairness and politeness isn't a right.
Good Gawd, you make yourself sound like a statist
What's a statist? Being treated with fairness and politeness is manners, which is why I asked how YOU had been raised. Have a feeling you know better.

So refusing to allow men to use women's facilities is discriminatory and hurts gays lesbians and Bisexual people? Perhaps you can explain how that works?

Hey the RetardedGaySergeant,

This is about trans people. Faggots like you get to use the men's room. I'd like to see a trans man beat the fucking shit out of you.
so where is that written that they have these extra rights?
They aren't EXTRA, they're everyone's rights which SOME people attempted to take away, hence the law.

Is it fair and polite to refuse to hire someone or seat someone in a restaurant or sell them your services because they're gay? I don't think so. We can all live by our religious beliefs without involving others in it, can't we? This argument is a little tough for me, because my religious upbringing focused on tolerance and forgiveness and the Golden Rule and Judge not, lest you be judged, and "Whoever is without sin, cast the first stone" Like that. I would attend a Catholic's marriage or a Jewish friend's wedding, and it doesn't make me feel sullied. It's hard for me to understand how anyone's freedom to practice their religion is being violated.
What's a statist? Being treated with fairness and politeness is manners, which is why I asked how YOU had been raised. Have a feeling you know better.
That's fucked up.
You are not entitled to fair treatment. You are not entitled to politeness. You are not entitled to anything. If someone mistreats you in a business make a complaint and if you dont get satisfaction go somewhere else. Pretty simple, unless you're libtarded.

So refusing to allow men to use women's facilities is discriminatory and hurts gays lesbians and Bisexual people? Perhaps you can explain how that works?

This is about trans people. Faggots like you get to use the men's room. I'd like to see a trans man beat the fucking shit out of you.
They aren't EXTRA, they're everyone's rights which SOME people attempted to take away, hence the law.
Where are they everyone's rights?

That's fucked up.
You are not entitled to fair treatment. You are not entitled to politeness. You are not entitled to anything. If someone mistreats you in a business make a complaint and if you dont get satisfaction go somewhere else. Pretty simple, unless you're libtarded.
No one ever taught you the difference between manners and legal rights? Who's 'tarded here?

Are you not from US, Rabbi? We are all entitled to equal rights in this country. Lifestyle does not exempt you.

That's fucked up.
No one ever taught you the difference between manners and legal rights? Who's 'tarded here?
Apparently you are confused on the subject.

Are you not from US, Rabbi? We are all entitled to equal rights in this country. Lifestyle does not exempt you.
You have no right to another's service or to impose your views on others.

So you lost the argument about LGBT rights and you deflect to a lie about Cruz and his wife.
Classy.

:clap2:

Equal rights? You mean except private property?

who still uses Pay Pal anyway? they are old school. lol
I'm glad the state didn't back down. You can't cave to this type Blackmail and extortion from these BIG CORPS throwing their weight around. the left used to hate BIG CORP.... but since they are using it for something they want,

Forum List

Back