🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nearly 40 % of U.S. residents say they plan to gather in groups of 10 or more people this holiday season according to poll

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
I'll be in the 60% that will not congregate with 10 or more. In fact, I will be congregating with 3. Me, myself, and I.

38 percent of Americans planning on having Thanksgiving dinner with 10 or more people

About 40 percent of U.S. residents say they plan to gather in groups of 10 or more people this holiday season, according to a recent survey from Ohio State University (OSU) Wexner Medical Center.

Nearly 33 percent of respondents said they would not require friends or family to wear masks at Thanksgiving gatherings, and 25 percent said they would not practice social distancing, according to the poll.

I am shocked that so many Americans are rejecting the scientifically determined limit of 10 people per gathering! Imagine the number of rigorous scientific "studies" that went into determining the magic number of 10.

It doesn't matter.

The only thing that matters, is the person holding the feast.

If the person cooking dinner believes the propaganda, then that how T-dinner will be held.

,o1 a-1.jpg

Yep. Gotta call Aunt Blanche and tell her not to come to Thanksgiving dinner. If there are eleven place settings we will all die.

This is foolish, especially when you consider that these family gatherings will almost all be 3-generations.

Anecdotally speaking, my grandchildren (3, 6, and 8 years old) recently went to a day-long party where one adult brought in the Cooties and an adult and four kids later tested positive. My grandkids wore masks, played with the others, and all three tested negative. Even so, they self-quarantined for three weeks.

Who would have expected that?

I think people get caught up in believing their family members would never be infected, that it's always other people who are the carriers.
The truth is of course, you're no more safer around family members, than you would be around 10 random people you chose off the street.

Forum List

Back