🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nearly 9,000 DACA teachers at risk

Only the ones who break the law.

Nah - A majority of Trumplings pretty much hate 'em all
Trump immigration deal MUST bring in more Norwegians, boot out everyone else

Where is the proof?
How about them coming in illegally and they keep getting a pardon for breaking the law.
It's insulting to very single immigrant that came here legally.

Dreamers came into the country as children. They had no control over how they entered the country.

As we say in the Engineering business, "It may not be your fault, but it is still your problem"

That's a load shit. You cannot make people pay for the sins of their parents.

It's their sin, they were here illegally.

As I have stated before, if they want to stay, I would say either 4 years military service or 4 years in some type of "Peace Corp inside the United States" should prove their desire to stay, and pay off the debt their parents owe to us.

Only the ones who break the law.

Nah - A majority of Trumplings pretty much hate 'em all
Trump immigration deal MUST bring in more Norwegians, boot out everyone else

Where is the proof?
How about them coming in illegally and they keep getting a pardon for breaking the law.
It's insulting to very single immigrant that came here legally.

Dreamers came into the country as children. They had no control over how they entered the country.

As we say in the Engineering business, "It may not be your fault, but it is still your problem"

That's a load shit. You cannot make people pay for the sins of their parents.
Because their parents were careless assholes doesnt mean we should forgo the law.
Grow up

Captain Chaos Lumps these valuable assets in with MS-13 - :rolleyes-41: What an idiot

Of the 690,000 undocumented immigrants now facing an uncertain future as Congress and President Trump wrangle over the DACA program are about 8,800 school teachers.

The real possibility that they'll be deported if the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program is allowed to expire has put enormous stress on them.​

Nearly 9,000 DACA Teachers Face An Uncertain Future

So 9,000 illegal leftist dems are going to be deported.
I fail to see the problem.

Good illegals shouldn't be teaching American youth

These illegals were brought here as children. They were raised in America. Despite having no legal status, they're very much American.

Thank you

Put yourself in their shoes Miss Smarty Pants. Imagine you were raised here in America since you were 2 years old. You know nothing of your origin's country language or culture. You've built a life here. Then one day someone comes and tells you to leave this country and go to a country you know nothing of?

You would feel terrible,scared and angry.

If you cannot empathize with dreamers then you have no heart.

They've lost their hearts and they've lost their souls Nia. But fear not - This is the death rattle of old, angry, fearful white men.

Call me Pollyanna if you wish, but we are not observing the advance army of the destruction of the American democratic republic, as some seem to worry. We are hearing the death rattle of a shrinking group (and some of their offspring and political bedfellows) of resentful, mostly white citizens who have been simmering for decades over sex, drugs, rock and roll, civil rights, feminism, gay rights and/or any number of other changes that created discomfort for them. Trump didn’t create it. He’s just taken the simmer to a boil and blown the lid off. And folks are scared.

But this is a movement in retreat, not advance. Don’t mistake its volume for its strength. There are several reasons I believe this to be the case.​

MOAR:

Donald Trump: Death Rattle of Angry, Fearful White Men | HuffPost

Because many who've tried to get legal status have been rejected and even deported.

It's not like dreamers can go to immigration and get legal status. There's a huge risk in doing so. The dreamer act gave them that protection of not being deported.

Without DACA they could be deported.

Yep, these are not criminals as T-Rump would have us believe. These are good people who had the GUTS to come out of the shadows, were brought here at age 15 or less and could prove it, AND passed a background check. We made them a promise. If I was a Dreamer right now --- I'd be PISSED

Put yourself in their shoes Miss Smarty Pants. Imagine you were raised here in America since you were 2 years old. You know nothing of your origin's country language or culture. You've built a life here. Then one day someone comes and tells you to leave this country and go to a country you know nothing of?

You would feel terrible,scared and angry.

If you cannot empathize with dreamers then you have no heart.

I would have tried to become legal. Why haven't they?

Illegal is illegal....Smarty Pants.

You realize I consider you a leftist loon, right?

Because many who've tried to get legal status have been rejected and even deported.

It's not like dreamers can go to immigration and get legal status. There's a huge risk in doing so. The dreamer act gave them that protection of not being deported.

Not my problem...illegal is illegal.

If it's not your problem, then why do you care if they stay or not?

You should have no problems with them staying.

They're illegal...nice try, dope

No, they are NOT illegal. But perhaps it is your contention that Obama's executive order was illegal.
Well, then I guess Dotard's are as well ...
Trump has signed more executive orders than any president in the last 50 years - CNNPolitics

Captain Chaos Lumps these valuable assets in with MS-13 - :rolleyes-41: What an idiot

Of the 690,000 undocumented immigrants now facing an uncertain future as Congress and President Trump wrangle over the DACA program are about 8,800 school teachers.

The real possibility that they'll be deported if the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program is allowed to expire has put enormous stress on them.​

They shouldn't be taking jobs from American citizens in the first place.

I thought democrats swore that all illegals only took jobs nobody wanted?

The far left of the democratic party is dying.
They hijacked the party as well as Americans.

The majority of Americans support DACA not the issues attached with bill.
The independents are larger than both patty's.

Maybe will adjust to being the R's and I's rather than D's. :)

9,000 more jobs for Americans.
Exactly

Where are their I-9's?

Employment Eligibility Verification

good get them out of here

wtf is wrong with the school system

So much for THAT talking point :blahblah:

New Hires Who Are DACA Beneficiaries

If a new hire presents a DACA EAD as an I-9 document, the employer should accept it as long as it appears to be genuine and to relate to the employee who presents it. The document title, number and expiration date should be entered on Form I-9 in Section 2 under List A.

Because the EAD is a List A document that establishes the presenter’s identity and employment authorization, the employer may not request additional documentation from the employee. Employers must remember that DACA beneficiaries – like all other legally authorized workers – are protected against I-9 document abuse. This means an employer may not subject a DACA beneficiary to higher scrutiny than any other employee, as doing so violates the anti-discrimination provisions of federal immigration law.

When the DACA EAD expires, the employer must reverify the employee’s work eligibility in Section 3 of Form I-9.​

USCIS Issues I-9 Guidance for Employers of DACA Recipients | Fragomen

So much for THAT talking point :blahblah:

New Hires Who Are DACA Beneficiaries

If a new hire presents a DACA EAD as an I-9 document, the employer should accept it as long as it appears to be genuine and to relate to the employee who presents it. The document title, number and expiration date should be entered on Form I-9 in Section 2 under List A.

Because the EAD is a List A document that establishes the presenter’s identity and employment authorization, the employer may not request additional documentation from the employee. Employers must remember that DACA beneficiaries – like all other legally authorized workers – are protected against I-9 document abuse. This means an employer may not subject a DACA beneficiary to higher scrutiny than any other employee, as doing so violates the anti-discrimination provisions of federal immigration law.

When the DACA EAD expires, the employer must reverify the employee’s work eligibility in Section 3 of Form I-9.​

USCIS Issues I-9 Guidance for Employers of DACA Recipients | Fragomen
So, how long have these DACA teachers held their jobs? Someone is committing perjury and needs to go to jail, and then be deported.

I would have tried to become legal. Why haven't they?

Illegal is illegal....Smarty Pants.

You realize I consider you a leftist loon, right?

Not my problem...illegal is illegal.

If it's not your problem, then why do you care if they stay or not?

You should have no problems with them staying.

They're illegal...nice try, dope

No, they are NOT illegal. But perhaps it is your contention that Obama's executive order was illegal.
Well, then I guess Dotard's are as well ...
Trump has signed more executive orders than any president in the last 50 years - CNNPolitics

Any President can rescind a previous executive order.

Without DACA they could be deported.

Yep, these are not criminals as T-Rump would have us believe. These are good people who had the GUTS to come out of the shadows, were brought here at age 15 or less and could prove it, AND passed a background check. We made them a promise. If I was a Dreamer right now --- I'd be PISSED

Trump was talking about the kids that came in which was the reason for DACA.

Forum List

Back