🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nearly 9,000 DACA teachers at risk

Only the ones who break the law.

Nah - A majority of Trumplings pretty much hate 'em all
Trump immigration deal MUST bring in more Norwegians, boot out everyone else

Where is the proof?
How about them coming in illegally and they keep getting a pardon for breaking the law.
It's insulting to very single immigrant that came here legally.

Dreamers came into the country as children. They had no control over how they entered the country.

And that matters why?

Where is the proof?
How about them coming in illegally and they keep getting a pardon for breaking the law.

Dreamers came into the country as children. They had no control over how they entered the country.

And that matters why?

It matters because it reveals the fact that you've lost your heart --- And your soul. Sad

Captain Chaos Lumps these valuable assets in with MS-13 - :rolleyes-41: What an idiot

Of the 690,000 undocumented immigrants now facing an uncertain future as Congress and President Trump wrangle over the DACA program are about 8,800 school teachers.

The real possibility that they'll be deported if the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program is allowed to expire has put enormous stress on them.​

Nearly 9,000 DACA Teachers Face An Uncertain Future

Yes kick them all out ...

Captain Chaos Lumps these valuable assets in with MS-13 - :rolleyes-41: What an idiot

Of the 690,000 undocumented immigrants now facing an uncertain future as Congress and President Trump wrangle over the DACA program are about 8,800 school teachers.

The real possibility that they'll be deported if the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program is allowed to expire has put enormous stress on them.​

Nearly 9,000 DACA Teachers Face An Uncertain Future

upload_2018-2-1_18-6-17.jpeg

It matters because it reveals the fact that you've lost your heart --- And your soul. Sad

So my heart and soul should say ignore the laws of the country I live in?

If that's what it means, then yea, I lost my heart and soul. Follow the damn laws. You had your entire life to return to your home country knowing you were here illegally. Now we're finally enforcing laws on the books.

Where is the proof?

And that matters why?

My heart goes first to my fellow Americans, who have been FUCKED by the immigration policies of the last 60 years.

I see you not giving a fuck about THEM!

Put yourself in their shoes Miss Smarty Pants. Imagine you were raised here in America since you were 2 years old. You know nothing of your origin's country language or culture. You've built a life here. Then one day someone comes and tells you to leave this country and go to a country you know nothing of?

You would feel terrible,scared and angry.

If you cannot empathize with dreamers then you have no heart.

Imagine you are an American Citizen selling loose cigarettes tax free on a corner in New York City.
Now imagine the NYPD dispatches officers to arrest your ass and you are subsequently choked to death.
Now imagine those same officers will no longer obey federal law that identifies illegal aliens as illegal aliens.

Yeah ... That's right, the cops in New York City will choke an American citizen to death over loose cigarettes ... But will ignore the law for illegal non-citizens.
Progressive priorities just suck ... Kill a citizen for a tax violation ... And provide a sanctuary for non-citizens.

I don't want non citizens teaching my kids...how the hell did they get the job in the first place?

I don't want non citizens teaching my kids...how the hell did they get the job in the first place?

Because they were issued Employment Authorization Documents as part of DACA and it is illegal to discriminate against those that are legally allowed to work based on National Origin.

>>>>

My heart goes first to my fellow Americans, who have been FUCKED by the immigration policies of the last 60 years.

I see you not giving a fuck about THEM!

Where did your ancestors come from Gumby?

That my distant ancestors hailed from across the sea, does not mean that I do not have the Right to want national policy crafted to serve the interests of myself and mine.

I note that you did not deny that they have been fucked over the last 60 years. Good call on that.

I note that you did not deny that you did not care about them. Good call on that.

You instead choose to attack the idea that as a descendant of immigrants that I have the same rights as every other citizen in the world, ie the Right to an Immigration policy that serves my interests.

That was both incorrect, and dishonest of you. Indeed, it was even somewhat ironically, somewhat racist, as such a policy would disproportionately impact one racial group.

That my distant ancestors hailed from across the sea, does not mean that I do not have the Right to want national policy crafted to serve the interests of myself and mine.
I note that you did not deny that they have been fucked over the last 60 years. Good call on that.
I note that you did not deny that you did not care about them. Good call on that.
You instead choose to attack the idea that as a descendant of immigrants that I have the same rights as every other citizen in the world, ie the Right to an Immigration policy that serves my interests.
That was both incorrect, and dishonest of you. Indeed, it was even somewhat ironically, somewhat racist, as such a policy would disproportionately impact one racial group.

And how have immigrants fucked you over in any manner during your lifetime Double Space Cadet?
Take your time now - don't want you flappin' a zeemer or anything :)

And how have immigrants fucked you over in any manner during your lifetime Double Space Cadet?
Take your time now - don't want you flappin' a zeemer or anything :)

Their presence greatly increased the supply of labor, thus decreasing price, ie wages. For one serious harm. THat only is reason enough.

You are welcome to shove your ridicule up your ass.

Their presence greatly increased the supply of labor, thus decreasing price, ie wages. For one serious harm. THat only is reason enough.

Sorry - specific example of how they negatively affected you PERSONALLY

smallfailed.jpg

smallfailed.jpg

smallfailed.jpg

My position on Immigration Policy is based on the harm caused to America overall, and m fellow working class/middle class Americans more specifically, not harm caused to me personally.

Please don't waste my time by either A. pretending to not understand that, or B. that that is not valid.

Forum List

Back