Nearly two thirds of American's fear sharing their political views

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015

Includes 77% of republicans, the only ones who don't fear are loud mouthed leftists. That 77% is why Trump will win. People too afraid to say they support Trump for fear of being attacked. I don't care personally, my bumper stickers make it clear who I support.

Includes 77% of republicans, the only ones who don't fear are loud mouthed leftists. That 77% is why Trump will win. People too afraid to say they support Trump for fear of being attacked. I don't care personally, my bumper stickers make it clear who I support.
I love getting face to face with left wing , white ,big mouth leftist
The biggest scum of humanity

Hell ya, I have the size and can defend myself so I welcome big mouth leftists to try and do something stupid.

Hell ya, I have the size and can defend myself so I welcome big mouth leftists to try and do something stupid.
I don’t have the size but I have the skill

I especially love the NW, California and NE leftist frauds
The more Jewish ..the better !!!

Right up until you go into the store and they slash all your tires and key the shit outta your truck.
Which is why I dont advertise.
I have no desire to replace 2k worth of tires and get a new paint job,insured or not.

Right up until you go into the store and they slash all your tires and key the shit outta your truck.
Which is why I dont advertise.
I have no desire to replace 2k worth of tires and get a new paint job,insured or not.

Yep. And that actually happens. I personally know someone it happened to. And there was nothing over the top, he just had a Trump bumper sticker

It would be impossible to cancel a leftist - they don't have a job or honor for that matter.

Well, not completely impossible... we could of course defund welfare.

I'm a pretty big, rough looking character, or so I'm told, and I wouldn't wear a MAGA cap to Walmart....folks get sucker-punched for that INSIDE the store. Imagine reaching for a can of Bush Beans and catching a shot from behind......just say no. :nono:

I'm a pretty big, rough looking character, or so I'm told, and I wouldn't wear a MAGA cap to Walmart....folks get sucker-punched for that INSIDE the store. Imagine reaching for a can of Bush Beans and catching a shot from behind......just say no. :nono:

Yep. I'm not huge, but I'm six feet and work out. So, I'm not tiny either. But the rabid leftist are psycho. I hate to let them get their way through intimidation, but sadly it works because there are people dependent on me I love more than I hate leftists.

If only it were true in reverse and Democrats loved their own children more than they hate us

Last edited:
Yep. I'm not huge, but I'm six feet and work out. So, I'm not tiny either. But the rabid leftist are psycho. I hate to let them get their way through intimidation, but sadly it works because there are people dependent on me I care about more than I hate leftists

I wear my blue Detroit Tiger cap most of the time which is a hint I can handle myself being from the Motor City. I get the stink eye from blacks in red caps (Bloods) but I just stare a hole through them and they walk on by figuring I'm not worth their trouble. I tend to walk like a soldier because I was one long ago and they see that as "hard" and possibly more than they want to take on.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Yep. I'm not huge, but I'm six feet and work out. So, I'm not tiny either. But the rabid leftist are psycho. I hate to let them get their way through intimidation, but sadly it works because there are people dependent on me I care about more than I hate leftists

I wear my blue Detroit Tiger cap most of the time which is a hint I can handle myself being from the Motor City. I get the stink eye from blacks in red caps (Bloods) but I just stare a hole through them and they walk on by figuring I'm not worth their trouble. I tend to walk like a soldier because I was one long ago and they see that as "hard" and possibly more than they want to take on.

Michigan! BTW, kaz is short for Kalamazoo. My home town. I'm also a Tiger fan and a Michigan alum

Michigan! BTW, kaz is short for Kalamazoo. My home town. I'm also a Tiger fan and a Michigan alum

Livonia and Mt.Pleasant.....my brother worked at Gibson Guitar in the Zoo before they moved to escape the union goons. Tigers open in Cincy tomorrow night....I watch all their games on MLB.com....60 games this season for $50....more than their usual rate but I'm jonesing bad for the boys of summer....a lot of kids will be up this year...Mize, Manning, maybe Riley Greene and Skubal...the future.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back