Nearly two thirds of American's fear sharing their political views

Michigan! BTW, kaz is short for Kalamazoo. My home town. I'm also a Tiger fan and a Michigan alum

Livonia and Mt.Pleasant.....my brother worked at Gibson Guitar in the Zoo before they moved to escape the union goons. Tigers open in Cincy tomorrow night....I watch all their games on MLB.com....60 games this season for $50....more than their usual rate but I'm jonesing bad for the boys of summer....a lot of kids will be up this year...Mize, Manning, maybe Riley Greene and Skubal...the future.

Do enjoy!

Includes 77% of republicans, the only ones who don't fear are loud mouthed leftists. That 77% is why Trump will win. People too afraid to say they support Trump for fear of being attacked. I don't care personally, my bumper stickers make it clear who I support.
I love getting face to face with left wing , white ,big mouth leftist
The biggest scum of humanity
Hell ya, I have the size and can defend myself so I welcome big mouth leftists to try and do something stupid.

Right up until you go into the store and they slash all your tires and key the shit outta your truck.
Which is why I dont advertise.
I have no desire to replace 2k worth of tires and get a new paint job,insured or not.
You must live in a blue or bluish area. Worst that's ever happened to my stickers or cars is my where is the birth certificate being peeled off. I had extra's so. I have camera's on my car now so not really an issue.

Includes 77% of republicans, the only ones who don't fear are loud mouthed leftists. That 77% is why Trump will win. People too afraid to say they support Trump for fear of being attacked. I don't care personally, my bumper stickers make it clear who I support.
I love getting face to face with left wing , white ,big mouth leftist
The biggest scum of humanity
Hell ya, I have the size and can defend myself so I welcome big mouth leftists to try and do something stupid.

Right up until you go into the store and they slash all your tires and key the shit outta your truck.
Which is why I dont advertise.
I have no desire to replace 2k worth of tires and get a new paint job,insured or not.
You must live in a blue or bluish area. Worst that's ever happened to my stickers or cars is my where is the birth certificate being peeled off. I had extra's so. I have camera's on my car now so not really an issue.

Not even close!!
I live in Katy Texas which was once a small town outside of Houston until the city caught up.
I lived here when it was a rice growing community 45 years ago.
The sky used to turn white from all the geese....

Only assholes put bumper stickers --- any kind of bumper sticker --- on their cars.

Forum List

Back