Nebraska cop shot twice in the head

unlike you I have NEVER defended folks who harm the police.
So in any confrontation with the police no matter what the cause or situation, anyone black or white who resists or flees the situation resulting in an officer being harmed in any way, YOU SIDE WITH THE COPS, right?
I thought that is what Trump Humpers did, funny how you turn your back on these 100+ officers at the Capitol.

Whoever said I have turned my back on anyone, you asshole? Don't you dare try to put words in my mouth.

You rotten ass cocksucka that is all you have done.

No one went there to fight with cops. Many of the police there knew they were right, assisted and were sympathetic to the cause.

So how did over 140 police officers get injured? Running for coffee and donuts.
When your own country turns rogue and becomes illegal and immoral, the law calls for them to be overthrown and replaced. Quit trying to defend the criminals when just five months ago, you considered the police to be a disease to be stamped out.

So you don't have a problem with Trump Humpers wanting to harm Congress men and women and Pence.

Whoever said I have turned my back on anyone, you asshole?
SHOW ME where I have done that ONE TIME, dickhead.

So how did over 140 police officers get injured?
Don't ask stupid questions.

So you don't have a problem with Trump Humpers wanting to harm Congress men and women and Pence.
Who was harmed? Nancy? Mike? If you are going to run a fraud, illegal election, then lie to America trying to sweep it all under the rug to install a criminal in the WH with an agenda out to harm the nation and its people, then barricade yourself in, use the NG, and refuse to answer questions from the public, this is what you get.

America is under a staged coup by the Far Left and we are all just pretending nothing happened and everything is normal.

Fuckin' negro needs to be hanged in the public square...

Should your redneck Trump Humpers who stormed the Capitol injuring 140 police officers be hung right next to him?
Youre comparing illegally entering a building with a guy shooting a cop in the head? :cuckoo:

You do know there was 140+ cops injured that day and 1 died.
The cop that died wasnt a result of that mini riot.

Of course it was, he would not have died that day if not for Trump Humpers raiding the Capitol.

2 charged in assault of Capitol officer who died after riot
2 charged in assault of Capitol officer who died after riot (sfgate.com)
That says they were charged with assault, not murder. :laugh:

You said they had nothing to do with his death.

Whoever said I have turned my back on anyone, you asshole?
SHOW ME where I have done that ONE TIME, dickhead.

Being that you were fine with the over 2000 police seriously injured, maimed or killed in the 2020 Floyd BLM riots while wanting to defund them, you are a lot late now to feign concern for 140 mostly minor injuries at the capitol over a revolt the DNC created by stealing an election! :laughing0301:

There you go Shit head.

So how did over 140 police officers get injured?
Don't ask stupid questions.

They were injured by Trump Humpers.

Who was harmed? Nancy? Mike?

They went there with the intent to do harm, they just failed to do it.

If you are going to run a fraud, illegal election, then lie to America trying to sweep it all under the rug to install a criminal in the WH with an agenda out to harm the nation and its people, then barricade yourself in, use the NG, and refuse to answer questions from the public, this is what you get.

Right wing propaganda, right wingers, Trump Humpers, etc. have all said there was NO ELECTION FRAUD, but you Trump Humpers just keep spewing the same lies hoping the American people will eventually believe it.

America is under a staged coup by the Far Left and we are all just pretending nothing happened and everything is normal.

We know what happened your savior LOST and then some Trump Humpers tried to over take the gov't.

We know what happened your savior LOST

THE ELECTION WAS A TOTAL FRAUD, EVERYONE KNOWS IT. NONE OF THE EVIDENCE WAS EVEN CONSIDERED. IN 2017, YOU INSISTED ON A THREE YEAR LONG INVESTIGATION COSTING 30 MILLION DOLLARS WITH ONLY 1/10,000th THE AMOUNT OF PROVOCATION AND EVIDENCE. YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A GRADE-SCHOOL 2-BIT RACIST LYING PARTISAN CROOKED COMMUNIST SACK OF SHIT WITH ONE SET OF RULES FOR YOURSELF AND A DIFFERENT SET OF RULES FOR EVERYONE ELSE.

JOE BIDEN IS A FRAUD.

We know what happened your savior LOST

THE ELECTION WAS A TOTAL FRAUD, EVERYONE KNOWS IT. NONE OF THE EVIDENCE WAS EVEN CONSIDERED. IN 2017, YOU INSISTED ON A THREE YEAR LONG INVESTIGATION COSTING 30 MILLION DOLLARS WITH ONLY 1/10,000th THE AMOUNT OF PROVOCATION AND EVIDENCE. YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A GRADE-SCHOOL 2-BIT RACIST LYING PARTISAN CROOKED COMMUNIST SACK OF SHIT WITH ONE SET OF RULES FOR YOURSELF AND A DIFFERENT SET OF RULES FOR EVERYONE ELSE.

JOE BIDEN IS A FRAUD.

Wow I guess posting in all caps is suppose to make that drivel look better. Every court from Traffic court to the Supreme Court laughed your dumb ass out the courthouse. Trump lost and there is a NEW POTUS deal with it Trump Humper.

Every court from Traffic court to the Supreme Court laughed your dumb ass out the courthouse.

WRONG AS ALWAYS, DUMMASS. If you're literate enough to read, I guess you also just missed the thread where the federalist went through the cases and showed that the courts never even touched Trump's evidence! I guess when they said ignorance is bliss, they were using you are their ROLE MODEL!

We need a three year 30 million dollar investigation like the Democrats had over a few Facebook ads.

And STILL weren't satisfied.

Every court from Traffic court to the Supreme Court laughed your dumb ass out the courthouse.

WRONG AS ALWAYS, DUMMASS. If you're literate enough to read, I guess you also just missed the thread where the federalist went through the cases and showed that the courts never even touched Trump's evidence! I guess when they said ignorance is bliss, they were using you are their ROLE MODEL!

We need a three year 30 million dollar investigation like the Democrats had over a few Facebook ads.

Because his so called evidence was bullshit moron. The dude brought about 70 lawsuits and lost them all but one. Thr Supreme Court wouldn't even entertain that bullshit and 3 of those judges were appointed by that idiot, so what foes that tell you Jackass. Trump lost and it's over so suck on it.

This is the result of the nefarious media and Democratic Party history of anti police rhetoric

Right, but you don't give a damn about the 140 police officers that were injured at the Capitol by Trump Humpers. Talk about a hypocrite POS.
YOU don't give a damn about them either. You're just using them for cannon fodder in your hate posts.

Because his so called evidence was bullshit moron. The dude brought about 70 lawsuits and lost them all but one. Thr Supreme Court wouldn't even entertain that bullshit and 3 of those judges were appointed by that idiot, so what foes that tell you Jackass. Trump lost and it's over so suck on it.

SOOO, you totally contradicted all of the facts I just linked you to showing that YOU ARE TOO FUCKING IGNORANT TO EVEN READ, then you go on with opinions about things you know nothing about. If you weren't such a stupid shit, I'd challenge you to show us how the evidence is bullshit! But I realize now you Are just one more idiot loon whom facts do not matter assuming you could even tell reality from your own bubble universe.

Should your redneck Trump Humpers who stormed the Capitol injuring 140 police officers be hung right next to him?
Youre comparing illegally entering a building with a guy shooting a cop in the head? :cuckoo:

Of course it was, he would not have died that day if not for Trump Humpers raiding the Capitol.

If they had something to do with his death, they wouldnt be charged with assault, genius.

SOOO, you totally contradicted all of the facts I just linked you to showing that YOU ARE TOO FUCKING IGNORANT TO EVEN READ, then you go on with opinions about things you know nothing about. If you weren't such a stupid shit, I'd challenge you to show us how the evidence is bullshit! But I realize now you Are just one more idiot loon whom facts do not matter assuming you could even tell reality from your own bubble universe.

Well I guess I am right along with the rest of the idiots who aren't buying that frivolous bullshit you are selling. All of this widespread fraud you Trump Humpers are claiming and not even Trump appointed Judges are listening to it. That pretty much speaks for itself.

If they had something to do with his death, they wouldnt be charged with assault, genius.

You know dumb ass charges can always be upgraded later. Smfh.

Only if there is evidence to support those charges. Whats your evidence?

I'll let you know when I finish my investigation. Smfh.

I'll let you know when I finish my investigation. Smfh.
If you haven't done an investigation, why are you saying a cop was killed in that riot?

Forum List

Back