Nebraska cop shot twice in the head

This is the result of the nefarious media and Democratic Party history of anti police rhetoric

Right, but you don't give a damn about the 140 police officers that were injured at the Capitol by Trump Humpers. Talk about a hypocrite POS.

Being that you were fine with the over 2000 police seriously injured, maimed or killed in the 2020 Floyd BLM riots while wanting to defund them, you are a lot late now to feign concern for 140 mostly minor injuries at the capitol over a revolt the DNC created by stealing an election! :laughing0301:

So QUIT THE LIE that the capitol revolt was caused by Trump. Trump did not break the law and commit over 90 election irregularities stealing a national election in plain sight.

Since it wasn't in the national headlines all day, I'm guessing the culprit wasn't a white supremacist.

For the life of me, I can't fathom why someone up for a slap of the hand for shoplifting would escalate things to a charge of attempted murder. Shoplifting is barely a misdemeanor, even if convicted most people don't get jail time.
Because they are a criminal??

Criminals have been shooting police officers for generations...that is sorta how it goes......fortunately they don't shoot as many officers as in the good ole days of Babyface Nelson and John Dillinger tho

This is the result of the nefarious media and Democratic Party history of anti police rhetoric

Right, but you don't give a damn about the 140 police officers that were injured at the Capitol by Trump Humpers. Talk about a hypocrite POS.

Being that you were fine with the over 2000 police seriously injured, maimed or killed in the 2020 Floyd BLM riots while wanting to defund them, you are a lot late now to feign concern for 140 mostly minor injuries at the capitol over a revolt the DNC created by stealing an election! :laughing0301:

Right wing propaganda, unlike you I have NEVER defended folks who harm the police.

So QUIT THE LIE that the capitol revolt was caused by Trump.

Did you not look at the raid on the Capitol and all the Trump flags that were being flown or did they actually say TRAMP and our eyes are deceiving us.

Trump did not break the law and commit over 90 election irregularities stealing a national election in plain sight.

If that is the case why couldn't you Trump Humpers prove that in a Court of Law and many of the judges listening to those irrelevant cases were appointed by Trump. Oh that's right they were all a part of the DEEP STATE. Smfh.

Fuckin' negro needs to be hanged in the public square...

Should your redneck Trump Humpers who stormed the Capitol injuring 140 police officers be hung right next to him?
Youre comparing illegally entering a building with a guy shooting a cop in the head? :cuckoo:

You do know there was 140+ cops injured that day and 1 died.
The cop that died wasnt a result of that mini riot.

Should your redneck Trump Humpers who stormed the Capitol injuring 140 police officers be hung right next to him?
Youre comparing illegally entering a building with a guy shooting a cop in the head? :cuckoo:

Of course it was, he would not have died that day if not for Trump Humpers raiding the Capitol.

2 charged in assault of Capitol officer who died after riot
2 charged in assault of Capitol officer who died after riot (sfgate.com)

Everyone at the capitol who shot an officer twice should be hanged next to the worm food.

But wait! For a group intent on storming the capitol and overturning an election, destroying democracy and harming the police, there was not one real weapon, gun, pistol, rifle, anything found among all of them???!!!

Democrats are really slipping. In the days of the Obamas and Clintons, they would have at least had the good sense to PLANT some weapons!

THIS is exactly why the instant that a suspect refuses to follow an officers commands they should get two in the chest and one in the head. No questions asked.

That seems just a tad extreme.

unlike you I have NEVER defended folks who harm the police.

So in any confrontation with the police no matter what the cause or situation, anyone black or white who resists or flees the situation resulting in an officer being harmed in any way, YOU SIDE WITH THE COPS, right?

I thought that is what Trump Humpers did, funny how you turn your back on these 100+ officers at the Capitol.

unlike you I have NEVER defended folks who harm the police.
So in any confrontation with the police no matter what the cause or situation, anyone black or white who resists or flees the situation resulting in an officer being harmed in any way, YOU SIDE WITH THE COPS, right?
I thought that is what Trump Humpers did, funny how you turn your back on these 100+ officers at the Capitol.

Whoever said I have turned my back on anyone, you asshole? Don't you dare try to put words in my mouth.

No one went there to fight with cops. Many of the police there knew they were right, assisted and were sympathetic to the cause.

When your own country turns rogue and becomes illegal and immoral, the law calls for them to be overthrown and replaced. Quit trying to defend the criminals when just five months ago, you considered the police to be a disease to be stamped out.

Of course it was, he would not have died that day if not for Trump Humpers raiding the Capitol.

2 charged in assault of Capitol officer who died after riot
2 charged in assault of Capitol officer who died after riot (sfgate.com)
That says they were charged with assault, not murder. :laugh:

Forum List

Back