Nebraska State Senator claims US Flag is a rag that's no better than a swastika

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Where do they keep coming from? It's almost become like a game with these zipperheads to see who can out anti-America one another.

“I don't come here for this rag every day, and it's a rag. That's all it is to me,” said Chambers about respecting the flag. “When you show a way to persuade Jews to sanctify and worship the swastika, when you show me that I'll come up here and stand while you all hypocritically pretend that rag is something that it definitely is not.“

Nebraska state senator compares American flag to Nazi swastika

514fcaab6b739.image.jpg

State-Sen-Ernie-Chambers-AP.jpg

Where do they keep coming from? It's almost become like a game with these zipperheads to see who can out anti-America one another.

“I don't come here for this rag every day, and it's a rag. That's all it is to me,” said Chambers about respecting the flag. “When you show a way to persuade Jews to sanctify and worship the swastika, when you show me that I'll come up here and stand while you all hypocritically pretend that rag is something that it definitely is not.“

Nebraska state senator compares American flag to Nazi swastika

514fcaab6b739.image.jpg

State-Sen-Ernie-Chambers-AP.jpg

Of course he is ! of course they will, and of course they ( other Dems) are. When they were going after the Confederate Flag, many of us were saying they would target the US Flag next.. And of course, we all know its true because they hate the national anthem, and don't feel we need a border. I'm sure this guy isnt alone

Forum List

Back