Nebraska town might bar illegals from getting jobs and homes in town

Local governments cannot regulate such actions.

Federal laws prohibit illegal immigrants working in the United States.
They sell drugs...…………………….

I wouldn’t know.
They also kill

victims-of-illegal-alien-crime.jpg

I wouldn’t know.
They also kill

So do white Americans.

Illegal isn't a color racist

140331.20-illegal-alien-facts.jpg

I'm for cracking down on illegal immigration, but some of those stats seem a little off the chain. Source?

I wouldn’t know.
They also kill

So do white Americans.

I'm for cracking down on illegal immigration, but some of those stats seem a little off the chain. Source?

84 Hospitals in CA Are Closing Because of Illegal Immigrants!!!!! Is that Good for Americans?

Search and u will find

I wouldn’t know.
They also kill

So do white Americans.

Fact 2 is actually unknown as the district attorney’s office doesn’t keep such stats.
I wouldn’t know.
They also kill

So do white Americans.

What is the link to your meme?

aliens.jpg
So you can’t find a link to substantiate your meme so you post another? I just fact check some of the “facts” on the first one and I’m finding a lot of distortions and lies.

Illegal immigrants need to be deported, they should not be employed however your lies and distortions don’t help the cause, if fact it hurts because they become less credible.

I wouldn’t know.
They also kill

So do white Americans.
They don't have a right to be here. Why do you make excuses

You are right, they have no right to be hear but they all aren’t drug dealers, and murders. They need deported and saying stupid things doesn’t help the cause, it just creates side discussions.

I wouldn’t know.
They also kill

So do white Americans.

84 Hospitals in CA Are Closing Because of Illegal Immigrants!!!!! Is that Good for Americans?

Search and u will find

Dude you just linked me to a yahoo answers thread from 10 years ago.

I wonder how their plan for enforcement of the new local labor law will differ from what's being done now to enforce the existing national labor law?

We use e verify to make sure that we do not hire illegal immigrants.

Thanks, I was chiefly wondering if they planned for anything new.

I doubt this will hold up to a constitutional challenge given the court's prior ruling that immigration is strictly under the jurisdiction of the feds. At least that's how I recall it.

It’s already illegal for illegal immigrants to get jobs. Enforcing the law is what’s needed.
Exactly. If the people who want the jobs want them badly enough, go through the proper channels in order to make it happen. That is what I had to do when I first went to work and I was born here in America. If we who are born here have to have the proper paper work in order to get a job, ID/drivers license, social security information, etc. that is, everyone else should have to have it too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I wonder how their plan for enforcement of the new local labor law will differ from what's being done now to enforce the existing national labor law?

We use e verify to make sure that we do not hire illegal immigrants.

Thanks, I was chiefly wondering if they planned for anything new.

I doubt this will hold up to a constitutional challenge given the court's prior ruling that immigration is strictly under the jurisdiction of the feds. At least that's how I recall it.

I guess it depends on the judge and his interpretation. The city of Spokane is trying to make a law to prevent the border patrol from coming into
Spokane, to board Greyhound and Amtrak at the city’s intermodal center, not sure if they can stop them but it is interesting to watch.

I wouldn’t know.
They also kill

So do white Americans.

Fact 2 is actually unknown as the district attorney’s office doesn’t keep such stats.
They also kill

So do white Americans.

aliens.jpg
So you can’t find a link to substantiate your meme so you post another? I just fact check some of the “facts” on the first one and I’m finding a lot of distortions and lies.

Illegal immigrants need to be deported, they should not be employed however your lies and distortions don’t help the cause, if fact it hurts because they become less credible.

I wouldn’t know.
They also kill

So do white Americans.

They also kill

So do white Americans.

aliens.jpg

LOL you claim that the police and courts do not keep records on warrants issued. So how do they enforce warrants without records?

You are demented and have no clue how the USA works, none.

he he he

Last edited:

Forum List

Back