🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Need has nothing to do with the second amendment

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
FB_IMG_1637239219303.jpg

Here's the dreaded AK that the left claims you don't need for hunting.

• Banned
Nobody needs an AK-47 with a 30-round magazine to hunt those poor, defenseless little deer.

All you really need is a Nissan.

View attachment 565666
Bruises the meat too much tho. Plus the cost of a couple bullets vs the repair shop is a no brainer lol.

I've only ever hit one deer thankfully and it only took out my driver side mirror

I hit a deer during my April/May epic road trip this year. It fucked my car up pretty good, but it was repairable...

A real man runs through the woods naked and kills a buck armed with nothing but a Buoy knife.

Never seen a "Buoy knife." Is that something the Coast Guard or Navy uses to keep the seals away?

1637243809214.png

A real man runs through the woods naked and kills a buck armed with nothing but a Buoy knife.
Otis, I like you man. You're not normal, like me and I like that in a person.

But. Buoy is a float and no biggie, cell spull chek suks.. Bowie invented the Bowie knife, Actually commissioned a blacksmith (James Black) to forge it for him and we use it today, well some. Here's on the man, I know you will like the info because you read and absorb.

On the knife, check it out. Bowie knife - Wikipedia.

Now. What piqued me o respond was "running naked," hunting or fighting etc. Smacked me me of "General Butt Naked" What a character, felt fighting naked gave him an advantage and strength. Yeah not really a "humane" person, ( way worse) but interesting history to say the least.

In battle[edit]​

Blahyi has said he led his troops naked except for sneakers and armed with a gun or machete.[12] He believed that his nakedness was a source of protection from bullets.[13] Blahyi stated he would regularly sacrifice a victim before every battle.[14] "Usually it was a small child, someone whose fresh blood would satisfy the devil."[1]

Otis, I like you man. You're not normal, like me and I like that in a person.

But. Buoy is a float and no biggie, cell spull chek suks.. Bowie invented the Bowie knife, Actually commissioned a blacksmith (James Black) to forge it for him and we use it today, well some. Here's on the man, I know you will like the info because you read and absorb.

On the knife, check it out. Bowie knife - Wikipedia.

Now. What piqued me o respond was "running naked," hunting or fighting etc. Smacked me me of "General Butt Naked" What a character, felt fighting naked gave him an advantage and strength. Yeah not really a "humane" person, ( way worse) but interesting history to say the least.

In battle[edit]​

Blahyi has said he led his troops naked except for sneakers and armed with a gun or machete.[12] He believed that his nakedness was a source of protection from bullets.[13] Blahyi stated he would regularly sacrifice a victim before every battle.[14] "Usually it was a small child, someone whose fresh blood would satisfy the devil."[1]

You are correct Sir. James Black, who had a blacksmith shop in Washington, Arkansas.

One hell of a gun museum there too. Last time I went there was in the late 70's, when I lived in Prescott and Hope Arkansas.

You are correct Sir. James Black, who had a blacksmith shop in Washington, Arkansas.

One hell of a gun museum there too. Last time I went there was in the late 70's, when I lived in Prescott and Hope Arkansas.
Damn, haven't been to that one yet. Sounds like a good Ural trip (yeah gonna bite it and get one)Many times I been to Buff Bills mem just west west of Denver. I shot 22 4 pos small bore since the 60's ad we did New Haven CT every year and of course a trip to the winnie museum! Oh man, the gats, what mechanical marvels. I'm 67. Been a knifemaker since a l
kid, lived on it. Made some nice stuff. IMO But honestly a stand down forge a bowie with some of these old makers like James? Ahhhh, no

Forum List

Back