Need to ban guns

We should ban everything that could possibly upset anyone. Let's play it safe, folks.

Thank goodness

-Geaux
Yes homicide rate 4-5X that of countries with strong gun control.
you have a link? You keep repeating it, I don't see anything from you
List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia
So according to your list we are at 4.88
which is pretty low. Tons of Latin American and African Countries are higher, and Greenland...ouch.....they are crazy

3rd world countries that are economically and politically unstable. You consider us a 3rd world country then?
No, but they have strict gun control.......which is why we don't.......if I have to explain more than that you are a complete tard

So you are a piece of shit.
Are you a piece of shit for not mentioning the far more frequent occurrence of a black person being gunned down in the inner city?

You are not only a piece of shit, but a racist motherfucker. You don't care about black people.
Sorry but you would rather hug your guns than save children. That is as pathetic as it gets.
No you'd rather let children die, because you don't want to do shit to the people that pull the trigger.
why is the guy who did the aurora shooting not dead?

Yes homicide rate 4-5X that of countries with strong gun control.
which is pretty low. Tons of Latin American and African Countries are higher, and Greenland...ouch.....they are crazy

3rd world countries that are economically and politically unstable. You consider us a 3rd world country then?
No, but they have strict gun control.......which is why we don't.......if I have to explain more than that you are a complete tard
Strict gun control and nobody to enforce them. They can’t enforce any laws. Sad you think we are a third world country.

Are you a piece of shit for not mentioning the far more frequent occurrence of a black person being gunned down in the inner city?

You are not only a piece of shit, but a racist motherfucker. You don't care about black people.
Sorry but you would rather hug your guns than save children. That is as pathetic as it gets.
No you'd rather let children die, because you don't want to do shit to the people that pull the trigger.
Guns everywhere and we are the only country with the problem.

Has he killed anyone else?

Strict gun control and nobody to enforce them. They can’t enforce any laws. Sad you think we are a third world country.
They do enforce it.....omg.....how do you think they stay in power?

Its funny, you see they don't work, yet you want to do it here, it's really really stupid.

what the dozens dead aren't enough? why do you want him living?

Guns everywhere?

Its funny, you see they don't work, yet you want to do it here, it's really really stupid.
African countries are enforcing laws? You must be joking.

Every politically and economically stable country with gun control has a much lower homicide rate than us.

Guns everywhere?
You acted like he’s out killing.

Every politically and economically stable country with gun control has a much lower homicide rate than us.
OM you are a tard....if you get rid of guns here they can make us like Africa

look at the UK

taking your knives now(I guess gun control isn't stopping the killings)
and they send you to jail for taking photos of perps entering a courthouse....

wow, you are completely clueless

Guns everywhere?
No, WHY is he ALIVE? How many deaths does it take for you to despise the killer?

look at the UK

The UKs homicide rate is like 1/4 of ours. Yeah I’d take that.

Guns everywhere?
No, WHY is he ALIVE? How many deaths does it take for you to despise the killer?

You would have to ask the courts.

look at the UK

WOW, this guy
he wants the govt to control his life.....no need to discuss anything else with him.

look at the UK

WOW, this guy
he wants the govt to control his life.....no need to discuss anything else with him.
Yeah cause they are so not free. All those dead kids sure aren’t free. But you are such a hero you would rather hug your guns than save kids. Pathetic.

well most of the homicides are either personal or in gun free zones.
but according to the article, they overpowered women cops (who KNEW THAT COULD HAPPEN?) and shot them with their own guns. So should we ban guns for cops?
Personal? What exactly does that mean? Shootings happen pretty much everywhere in this country. Hence why our homicide rate is so much higher.

Acceptable risk

-Geaux
Glad you know guns everywhere is a huge risk.

Not at all. There are countless, hundreds of ways to die absent a firearm. Like drowning in 3-feet of water for example

Again, acceptable risk

-Geaux
People drown everywhere. Kids are shot up in school only in the USA.

And in very, very small numbers.

look at the UK

WOW, this guy
Yeah cause they are so not free. All those dead kids sure aren’t free. But you are such a hero you would rather hug your guns than save kids. Pathetic.

yeah and the people that kill them are still alive, you have no problem with that.

and yes I'd much rather be free

why dont you move to the uk?

Forum List

Back