Negative Reputation

Neg reps are for punks. If you've got a problem with someone just confront them and don't be a pussy!

I disagree - I generally only neg rep people for spamming, off-topic abuse and habits that I think are kind of "anti-social behaviour" on a forum, where confronting them serves no purpose.

It does seem most people use neg reps simply to disagree with comments or to defend their own embarrassment, which I find incredibly childish.

I don't get the idea of automatically neg repping back to every neg rep received, either. Sometimes people should just man up and accept that they were spamming or whatever, and accept the consequences.

In other words, you like to neg rep people because you are a whiny little bitch and a pretentious douchebag who can't stand being called on it, but you don't want anyone to neg rep you, 'cause, well, you're just 'right' all the time! :rolleyes:

yes exactly

--LOL

i wouldnt waste the time

I am still in the process of learning features of this board. If anyone received negative reputation from me, please let me know and I will rectify it. I do not think anyone on this forum has pissed me off to the degree to warrant negative reputation from me.

trending positive reps

give ya what i got

welcome aboard

Neg reps are for punks. If you've got a problem with someone just confront them and don't be a pussy!

For myself? I wasn't being a "pussy" ~

I was letting someone know that I totally disagreed with them,
without dragging it out into 100+ posts of WHY.

I DID say I was sorry,
but it's because Y'ALL seem to think that disagreeing with someone is some SHIT thang to do.

What a bunch of libtards you've turned out to be. Meh.

'Negs' are for intellectual cowards. They don't have a place in adult discussion. Positivity encourages ideas, negativity encourages discord.

Small egos need the outlet, however.

I notice some of the most vocal 'anti-neg' people have their rep turned off. Hmmmm...

Small egos indeed.

I think the whole rep thing....positive or negative is a sham....if there's an overabundance of one ideology or another...people get + or - repped just because of ideology....not because of quality or lack thereof of their contributions.

I disagree - I generally only neg rep people for spamming, off-topic abuse and habits that I think are kind of "anti-social behaviour" on a forum, where confronting them serves no purpose.

It does seem most people use neg reps simply to disagree with comments or to defend their own embarrassment, which I find incredibly childish.

I don't get the idea of automatically neg repping back to every neg rep received, either. Sometimes people should just man up and accept that they were spamming or whatever, and accept the consequences.

In other words, you like to neg rep people because you are a whiny little bitch and a pretentious douchebag who can't stand being called on it, but you don't want anyone to neg rep you, 'cause, well, you're just 'right' all the time! :rolleyes:

yes exactly

--LOL

i wouldnt waste the time

LOL As you can see OP, what we have here is a friendly, famly (as in dysfunctional) atmosphere. Welcome. :)

Last edited:
I am still in the process of learning features of this board. If anyone received negative reputation from me, please let me know and I will rectify it. I do not think anyone on this forum has pissed me off to the degree to warrant negative reputation from me.

At this point, your rep power is 29. If you give someone a positive rep, they get 29 points. If you give them a negative rep, they lose 15 points. I don't think anyone is going to care much if you neg rep them now, although some people might get incensed just at the idea of it. When you have more rep power, then they will care.

Some people with high rep will neg a member with low rep just to see them in the red.

To the OP, I don't think many will care about a neg from you at this stage, but thanks for letting us know you are still getting used to the system. :)

At this point, your rep power is 29. If you give someone a positive rep, they get 29 points. If you give them a negative rep, they lose 15 points. I don't think anyone is going to care much if you neg rep them now, although some people might get incensed just at the idea of it. When you have more rep power, then they will care.

Some people with high rep will neg a member with low rep just to see them in the red.

To the OP, I don't think many will care about a neg from you at this stage, but thanks for letting us know you are still getting used to the system. :)

Using tapatalk....there's not even a tool for rep...only thanks. There's also no ignore feature....that's what really sucks for a select few.

I used to never neg but when it's obvious the high repers use there rep as a form of repeated abuse (bullying) I feel obligated to piss them off, show them for what they are and return their negs with some zest...eh, it's my nature...:dunno:

passive aggressive, nah..aggressive..aggressive.

Last edited:
I used to never neg but when it's obvious the high repers use there rep as a form of repeated abuse (bullying) I feel obligated to piss them off, show them for what they are and return their negs with some zest...eh, it's my nature...:dunno:

I rarely neg, but when I do, I neg people who really deserve it, which isn't many, thankfully!

Yeah, those sick little minds are somewhat bothering. I sometimes respond with 'pos rep' and a civil note. It doesn't do much good, probably, but I express myself in a positive way, at least.

^have heard of that but no idea how to get it, or what it is.

It's a forum app for smartphones and tablets. It works really nice....it's just not done cooking yet. Before, I'd have to use my browser and pinch and stretch the screen for every page view and post.

I concur. I am a bit sloppy on my book keeping as well.

I spend a little bit of time here a while, not a fanatic or anything, but there are somethings I just don't get, like these auto-replies to rep. So for people that give me positive rep. I do appreciate it greatly, I am just really busy. That's weak I know, who isn't? So I guess I am just really lame. :tongue:

Other sites I have been to, haven't had "rep." systems, so I found this system rather, well, silly. I have ignored it for the most part. But it seems that people do take it seriously up to a point. So, it has been a little game to me, to try to keep it at least on the positive side.

Personally, I agree with Pop23. If you have been neg-ed, or you do post something that pisses people off, good for you! Change, real change doesn't come by making people complacent and comfortable.

It is a challenge and hard work for me to make people laugh and smile and keep my rep. up, because I piss off a lot of people. In the short time I have been here I have had some of the same people give me neg. rep and pos. rep. :tongue:

603061_358896304208391_364904816_n.jpg

Been neged a few times. No big deal, wore a couple as badges of honor. Best one was a neg from someone with zero rep.

The other ones I got far more positive reps from the same post then the neg.

Here's more pos coming the OPs way

That is funny. You should post this on the other thread where they are collecting negative reputations.

Forum List

Back