Negro assaults white kid over stolen shoes

Will do. We shall see about that. Kind of hard to have non white friends when there ain't none around! You think its a mistake or just an accident we live where we do!? Pft. Not hardly.

I think you think you have far more control than you do. The principal at your kid's school is black, so they are obviously around somewhere.

Now, your comment that "in the south we know how to handle that" shows you think you are living in an old south where white men could shoot blacks and get away with it. Those days are long gone.

As for your "academic honors", apparently you slept thru biology because you seem to think race is the same as species. YOu are absolutely wrong there.

Well we differ on certain things when it comes to race. Negro's never fully evolved as a species they are a retrograde species not quite human not quite animal. Yep they do have a negro principal..any town of any size will have its token affirmative action hires. The fire chief is a negro married to some white whore. Again an affirmative action hire as the entire fire department other than him is WHITE!

Will do. We shall see about that. Kind of hard to have non white friends when there ain't none around! You think its a mistake or just an accident we live where we do!? Pft. Not hardly.

I think you think you have far more control than you do. The principal at your kid's school is black, so they are obviously around somewhere.

Now, your comment that "in the south we know how to handle that" shows you think you are living in an old south where white men could shoot blacks and get away with it. Those days are long gone.

As for your "academic honors", apparently you slept thru biology because you seem to think race is the same as species. YOu are absolutely wrong there.

Well we differ on certain things when it comes to race. Negro's never fully evolved as a species they are a retrograde species not quite human not quite animal. Yep they do have a negro principal..any town of any size will have its token affirmative action hires. The fire chief is a negro married to some white whore. Again an affirmative action hire as the entire fire department other than him is WHITE!

That you think you can use the word "species" any way you see fit just shows your ignorance.

If animals can interbreed successfully, they are NOT of a different species. No matter how hard you want it to be true, blacks are not a different species.

Yeah, I know you think all blacks only get jobs because of affirmative action. It makes your own ignorance easier to accept, doesn't it?

"The fire chief is a negro married to some white whore." Do you know the fire chief's wife?

Yeah, I know you think all blacks only get jobs because of affirmative action. It makes your own ignorance easier to accept, doesn't it?

It's not his ignorance that he has to fool himself about (he's far too stupid to be conscious of it), it's his rank cowardice. Pussies like him are terrified that the world involves more than exact copies of himself. He's spineless, and tries to cover it with all this racist bullshit. Nothing but a filthy coward.

Just so. I imagine all races have feral members. ORION is that of the white race.

Last edited:

I agree. You should make it a point to explain this to every black person you see. I would start with the ones at that school.

Jesus you sound like Lord Jim from stormfront. Both of you think that blacks never fully evolved and that we aren't humans. If that is the case, why can I have a baby with any race of human without the offspring coming out sterile? A lion and a tiger can mate, but it's offspring cannot reproduce. A black human and an Asian woman can have a normal human baby and the cycle can continue. If we weren't humans, then we would only mate among ourselves and you would see no one with any Negro attributes.

We are humans and just like all humans, have the same capability as everyone else. There are issues with every race, big or small. Heck I'm black and there are a lot of issues that still need to be solved, such as the light skin vs dark skinned mentality. Black on black violence is an issue as well. But don't try to say that white people or any other race of people don't do it. I have heard too many times of blacks doing barbaric things by supremacists and nationalists, but they never say what their race does. That's why a lot of posters on this forum get mad when other posters constantly show crimes that blacks did. It makes you guys look biased, and this is a propaganda tactic. You feed people your ideology and then hype them up by showing them the dark sides of the opposing side. It's pure one sided information. You probably don't know much about the blacks that actually work and try their hardest to succeed.

No one is innocent. The Romans were white and they did horrible things to each other. The rulers were cruel and often sadistic, they killed millions of animals in the arena for show, and in some areas, it was acceptable for men to sleep with boys. Have any of you guys heard of Caligula?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back