🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Negro Teens Terrorize Brooklyn

As usual....you will note there is no mention of the teens as being negroid in this article which is outrageous!

This is a matter of public safety.....the public has a right to know who is attacking them, who is putting them in danger, who to look out for and avoid.

CBS2 Exclusive: Teens Ambush Woman, Pull Gun In Violent Brooklyn Robbery
Feral inbred albino crackas like you from flyover country wouldn't last a day in NYC

Ever notice when criminal acts of Negroids are exposed their fellow Negroes in a vain effort to deflect the spotlight can only talk about the size of their dick or make veiled threats from behind the safety of their monitor?

Some women like Negroes cuz dey have big dicks but so do donkeys...well I suppose most of these ***** looking for a big dick cannot find a donkey so they settle for a negroid. hehheh

Since Brooklyn has been gentrified (democrat code word for 'white lefties pricing blacks out of town') prominent blacks like Spike Lee have complained and have fomented this backlash. So it is relevant to mention the racial component.

This is a war. Combatants should be armed when they to out onto the field of battle.

Feral inbred albino crackas like you from flyover country wouldn't last a day in NYC
Why? Are they all violent criminals? You realize you're feeding the stereotype. Sure you want to push that position? BTW, isn't Detroit, "fly-over country? 85% negro, 10% Mexican.

Ever notice when criminal acts of Negroids are exposed their fellow Negroes in a vain effort to deflect the spotlight can only talk about the size of their dick or make veiled threats from behind the safety of their monitor?

Some women like Negroes cuz dey have big dicks but so do donkeys...well I suppose most of these ***** looking for a big dick cannot find a donkey so they settle for a negroid. hehheh
Too bad (for them), this size thing they keep pushing is just a myth.

The average length in this group is 14.75 cm, but by comparison, the average white or Caucasian penis size is only a quarter of a centimeter smaller, at 14.5 cm. The average penis size among men of East Asian ethnicity is slightly smaller, at 12.9 cm.

Asians measure over an inch smaller than the rest, but blacks have nothing to brag about. Its all a myth.

Penis Size And Race - Dr. Elist Reviews Mens Wellness

As usual....you will note there is no mention of the teens as being negroid in this article which is outrageous!

This is a matter of public safety.....the public has a right to know who is attacking them, who is putting them in danger, who to look out for and avoid.

Neither would you. That's why you had to flee screaming to the south!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

There are some neighborhoods where this happens a lot, so they used to have police patrol. but they call that profiling now, so lets all just get used to this. Its gonna be your new America ,and Black gangs wont be targeted any more by police, else pro sports jocks wont stand anymore for the National anthem.
But that's ok though cause, now the street cops can focus more on white collar crime instead, even though that was the FBI's job before they got to tied up with with diversity and sensitivity training. But youll do just fine in NYC for a day or two, not like you need to worry about the safety of old women and children.

Why? Are they all violent criminals? You realize you're feeding the stereotype. Sure you want to push that position? BTW, isn't Detroit, "fly-over country? 85% negro, 10% Mexican.

Yeah, truth is we'er all violent criminals, thats why i live in a trailer park, I can use my cars on cinder blocks to create my defensive perimeter

Forum List

Back