Negroes are still being sold in Africa.

Funny how it almost never gets mentioned that most of the places were slavery is still fairly widespread and acceptable just so happen to be Muslim controlled areas. Funny, that.

Slavery returns to Africa: Migrants sold at open markets in Libya

I love how you asshats blame Muslims for every evil, while ignoring the evil perpetrated by Americans. Sexual slavery, selling children for sex abuse, illegal immigration slavery, all of these things happen in the USA every single day, but you pretend they don't.

Makes you wonder what Hillary was hiding in those 33,000 deleted emails

Migrants from West Africa are being openly traded in "public slave markets" across Libya.

As a departure point for refugees trying to get to Europe, migrants arriving in Libya from sub-Saharan Africa are particularly vulnerable due to a lack of money and little in the way of documentation.

The Arab slave trade was massive long before slaves were deported to North and
South America yet few are knowledgable about the Arab slave trade...especially the Negro militants in America who converted to Islam like that would be some sort of protest??? More like a submission to their former masters.
Arabs still have slaves (even though its supposedly illegal) and a few others around the globe go with this crap.
What the op fails to realize is slavery continues to flourish right here in the United States. Further, it is sanctioned by the Constitution. Hence, an excerpt from the5th Amendment:
"nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."
Millions of people have been sent to prison for nonviolent crimes in this nation.Yes, the Constitutional application of due process has been instrumental in creating more "slaves" here than any other country in the world. Neither India nor China,two of the most populous nations on earth , have incarcerated as many people as the USA has.
Saying that, I must be clear. I am not advocating leniency for violent criminals. My intent is merely to draw attention to the blurry distinctions between slavery abroad and the slavery intrinsic to our penal system, which, btw, is being privatized for profit.

If you cannot do the time....do not do the crime. Anyhow....mixing our criminal justice system with slavery being practiced abroad is a non se·qui·tur

Funny how it almost never gets mentioned that most of the places were slavery is still fairly widespread and acceptable just so happen to be Muslim controlled areas. Funny, that.

I love how you asshats blame Muslims for every evil, while ignoring the evil perpetrated by Americans. Sexual slavery, selling children for sex abuse, illegal immigration slavery, all of these things happen in the USA every single day, but you pretend they don't.
You post that crap on a thread about Muslims having open slave markets?

it is called CRIME in the USA------in the "ummah" recognized Islamic "scholars"---debate the MERITS of slavery and-----the problems of trying to outlaw a time honored LEGAL tradition of ISLAM. Some ENDORSE it whole heartedly

Yes, because you need to be reminded that evil isn't Muslim, it's human. You have Christian sects which marry their girls off at 13 and 14 in plural marriages. That's a form of slavery which you condone on the grounds of "religious freedom".

You keep painting Muslims as evil. They are no more or less evil than Christians. Open slave markets in Nigeria speaks more to the total lawlessness of Nigeria than it does speak to Muslim practices.

Yes, because you need to be reminded that evil isn't Muslim, it's human. You have Christian sects which marry their girls off at 13 and 14 in plural marriages. That's a form of slavery which you condone on the grounds of "religious freedom".

You keep painting Muslims as evil. They are no more or less evil than Christians. Open slave markets in Nigeria speaks more to the total lawlessness of Nigeria than it does speak to Muslim practices.
Right on cue the leftards come running in to defend Islam, saying America has open slave markets too. :cuckoo:

not exactly-----early marriage in some sects in the USA is not "slavery" AND by what magical insight to you KNOW that "weather" condones it? Opened slave markets in those PARTS OF NIGERIA that are locally controlled by muslims reflects islam ---------Have you ever met any Nigerians-----we got some in the USA-----both muslim and Christian. --------BIG SECTARIAN ISSUES there

I have a sincere question------of course you need not answer------do you know
muslims who were educated in muslim countries and now live in the USA?
Do you live in the USA? (you are under NO constraint to answer if the question
invades your privacy)

So open borders policy of EU is fueling both its own enslavement and others trying to make it .....Sounds like prescription for world wide misery

But consider this:

Making comparisons
The U.S. incarcerates 693 people for every 100,000 residents, more than any other country. In fact, our rate of incarceration is more than five times higher than most of the countries in the world. Although our level of crime is comparable to that of other stable, internally secure, industrialized nations,Jan van Dijk, John van Kesteren, Paul Smith, Criminal Victimisation in International Perspective: Key findings from the 2004-2005 ICVS and EU ICS (The Hague: Book Juridische uitgevers), 2007. Accessed June 14, 2016.

More than 2 million citizens are reduced to incarcerated slaves on any given day in America. Most of them are Black or people
of color.

invades your privacy)

Yes, I do. I also worked with and know a number of Muslim families in Canada. Most came from the Middle East, and all are grateful to be in North America.

I live in Canada near the Canada/US border, and have many family and friends living in the US.

invades your privacy)

Yes, I do. I also worked with and know a number of Muslim families in Canada. Most came from the Middle East, and all are grateful to be in North America.

I live in Canada near the Canada/US border, and have many family and friends living in the US.

good----we have a kind of basis for discussion-----you probably know something
about islam--------I am going to guess that the people you know are fairly educated??? It would help for me to know in which muslim countries. Education varies. Even in muslim countries like EGYPT---there is a big difference
between people who lived out in the sticks and those who lived in places like
CAIRO. Are you familiar with muslims from southeast Asia?

More than 2 million citizens are reduced to incarcerated slaves on any given day in America. Most of them are Black or people
of color.
And they are all criminals convicted and justly sentenced for law violations.

And you think that is comparable to Africans being kidnapped and sold into slavery?

roflmao

Migrants from West Africa are being openly traded in "public slave markets" across Libya.

As a departure point for refugees trying to get to Europe, migrants arriving in Libya from sub-Saharan Africa are particularly vulnerable due to a lack of money and little in the way of documentation.

The Arab slave trade was massive long before slaves were deported to North and
South America yet few are knowledgable about the Arab slave trade...especially the Negro militants in America who converted to Islam like that would be some sort of protest??? More like a submission to their former masters.
Arabs still have slaves (even though its supposedly illegal) and a few others around the globe go with this crap.
What the op fails to realize is slavery continues to flourish right here in the United States. Further, it is sanctioned by the Constitution. Hence, an excerpt from the5th Amendment:
"nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."
Millions of people have been sent to prison for nonviolent crimes in this nation.Yes, the Constitutional application of due process has been instrumental in creating more "slaves" here than any other country in the world. Neither India nor China,two of the most populous nations on earth , have incarcerated as many people as the USA has.
Saying that, I must be clear. I am not advocating leniency for violent criminals. My intent is merely to draw attention to the blurry distinctions between slavery abroad and the slavery intrinsic to our penal system, which, btw, is being privatized for profit.

If you cannot do the time....do not do the crime. Anyhow....mixing our criminal justice system with slavery being practiced abroad is a non se·qui·tur
Any time you deprive a person of their freedom and restrict their movement in any way, you have enslaved them. That is especially true when all their needs are dependent on the whims of their captors.
That model is comparable to slavery abroad.
Btw, the comparison of two similar paradigms isn't a non sequitur especially when that comparison shows similar outcomes.

Like with prostitution.

Can't get anywhere collaring the prostitutes. Really works to prosecute the buyers.

So, if we want to end the selling of Negroes we have to start prosecuting The Democrat Party - the biggest buyer!

of color.
And they are all criminals convicted and justly sentenced for law violations.

And you think that is comparable to Africans being kidnapped and sold into slavery?

roflmao
As stated earlier I said:
"Yes, the Constitutional application of due process has been instrumental in creating more "slaves" here than any other country in the world. Neither India nor China,two of the most populous nations on earth , have incarcerated as many people as the USA has."

The criminality of which you speak as being a causal factor here for mass incarceration is suprisingly absent from the rest of the developed world. That fact is not a feather in the national dunce cap. It is an indictment of the character of our justice system and the plight of those who are vulnerable due to lack of resources.

invades your privacy)

about islam--------I am going to guess that the people you know are fairly educated??? It would help for me to know in which muslim countries. Education varies. Even in muslim countries like EGYPT---there is a big difference

The Muslims I know and worked with were from Dubai and Nigeria, although the woman from Nigeria was of Indian descent. Her family had moved to Uganda and left when Idi Amin was President and threw out all of the Asians. They owned a resort hotel in Nigeria, and some of her family are still there. The woman from Dubai was born and raised in Dubai and had recently emmigrated. She told me she had watched the Burge Dubai being built from her office windows.

I lived and worked in downtown Toronto for 30 years. Toronto is one of the most ethnically diverse cities in the world. The area I lived in was heavily Asian - the Gerard St. Chinatown/Little India business district was two blocks from my house. Half of the kids in our public school were Asian, mostly Chinese and Vietnamese, but also Korean and Thai, a quarter of the kids were black or mixed race, and the remaining quarter were white. My newsletter from my daughter's public school came home in 20 different languages.

The law firm I worked for used a Muslim-owned car and driver service, which I used to get to work when I broke my foot, so I would spend the 20 minutes in traffic chatting with the mostly Muslim drivers, 5 days a week. The car service turned out to be cheap and I continued to use it for the next 3 years until I left that firm.

I now live in a small town in rural Ontario, which is whiter than white. My youngest daughter, who grew up in downtown Toronto attended my grandsons' school concert and commented that she had never seen so many white people in one place. There was one brown family - from India, and that was it.

People in Toronto are not scared shitless of Muslims because they're our neighbours, our friends and our coworkers. Where I live, I encounter more people who are terrified of Muslims prescisely because they don't know any.

invades your privacy)

The Muslims I know and worked with were from Dubai and Nigeria, although the woman from Nigeria was of Indian descent. Her family had moved to Uganda and left when Idi Amin was President and threw out all of the Asians. They owned a resort hotel in Nigeria, and some of her family are still there. The woman from Dubai was born and raised in Dubai and had recently emmigrated. She told me she had watched the Burge Dubai being built from her office windows.

I lived and worked in downtown Toronto for 30 years. Toronto is one of the most ethnically diverse cities in the world. The area I lived in was heavily Asian - the Gerard St. Chinatown/Little India business district was two blocks from my house. Half of the kids in our public school were Asian, mostly Chinese and Vietnamese, but also Korean and Thai, a quarter of the kids were black or mixed race, and the remaining quarter were white. My newsletter from my daughter's public school came home in 20 different languages.

The law firm I worked for used a Muslim-owned car and driver service, which I used to get to work when I broke my foot, so I would spend the 20 minutes in traffic chatting with the mostly Muslim drivers, 5 days a week. The car service turned out to be cheap and I continued to use it for the next 3 years until I left that firm.

I now live in a small town in rural Ontario, which is whiter than white. My youngest daughter, who grew up in downtown Toronto attended my grandsons' school concert and commented that she had never seen so many white people in one place. There was one brown family - from India, and that was it.

People in Toronto are not scared shitless of Muslims because they're our neighbours, our friends and our coworkers. Where I live, I encounter more people who are terrified of Muslims prescisely because they don't know any.
Ask them why Muslim controlled nations openly endorse slavery.

OH WAIT, THE CRUSADES!

Forum List

Back