Negroes pistol whip and leave prominent Beverly Hills Surgeon for dead!

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
You can see this stuff just about in any city of any size in America nightly on the local news....aka the African American Crime Report. Yet on this liberal board as well as most others you see people in denial.....want everyone to believe that the Negroes are the victims....that is part of the liberal narrative and they refuse to set it aside.

Thus there needs to be an exposure of who the real perps are in the majority of violent crime cases. I urge all posters interested in the truth to keep this information at the forefront...we should not allow the mainstream media to cover up what is going on...and we know what is going on.

Venice Beach Ambush: A Beverly Hills Surgeon on Being Pistol-Whipped and Left for Dead

But Colin Kaepernick say's he feels the widespread oppression going on in America so surely the "man" has to be the reason right?

Cq6bXSqUAAAVTsU.jpg

Being black they were entitled to attack anyone they wanted.
Being black they were entitled to attack anyone they wanted.

Yes...since the media has convinced them that 'they' are the victims they feel entitled. Here is another one>>>>Video of black teen playing the knockout game...kills latino with one punch...his buds will lionize him no doubt...oh dude you did him in with just one punch! You da man bro!!! and the beat goes on.....Police Consider 'Knockout Game' A Possibility In Fatal Lawncrest Attack

You can see this stuff just about in any city of any size in America nightly on the local news....aka the African American Crime Report. Yet on this liberal board as well as most others you see people in denial.....want everyone to believe that the Negroes are the victims....that is part of the liberal narrative and they refuse to set it aside.

Thus there needs to be an exposure of who the real perps are in the majority of violent crime cases. I urge all posters interested in the truth to keep this information at the forefront...we should not allow the mainstream media to cover up what is going on...and we know what is going on.

Venice Beach Ambush: A Beverly Hills Surgeon on Being Pistol-Whipped and Left for Dead
Liberal board? I think you fool yourself easily..So the blacks commit more crime, yet I do not live in a black community, I have to worry about white crime....Thanks for your special spatial community announcement..

Liberal board? I think you fool yourself easily..So the blacks commit more crime, yet I do not live in a black community, I have to worry about white crime....Thanks for your special spatial community announcement..

It is very rare for a white to attack a black...thus you are very safe...good choice to avoid the black community...now there you would be in danger...even though you are of color...they kill their own as I am sure you are well aware...even though some claim black lives matter....that does not appear to be the case in negroid communities.

It is very rare for a white to attack a black...thus you are very safe...good choice to avoid the black community...now there you would be in danger...even though you are of color...they kill their own as I am sure you are well aware...even though some claim black lives matter....that does not appear to be the case in negroid communities.
What, uhm, what color am I?

Is there a color that represents "douche"? If so, I'm guessing you're that color.

Is there a color that represents "douche"? If so, I'm guessing you're that color.
It is designated a color after you have let it spray into your mouth and you shit it out...But you knew that already....

i thought you were an octoroon?....

It is designated a color after you have let it spray into your mouth and you shit it out...But you knew that already....
Voice of experience.

i thought you were an octoroon?....
I'm in the nth order now..

Voice of experience.
Read about it last week, rather tragic I suppose..

Voice of experience.
Read about it last week, rather tragic I suppose..
Dead??? I didn't even know he was sick.

And you can also find numerous bullshit race baiting threads on here daily, so what. Your "MSM" is owned by 6 major multinational corporations - down from 50 some odd companies in the 1980's - thanks to Clinton's deregulation of the FCC.

How ya like concentrated corporate power and wealth now?

And you can also find numerous bullshit race baiting threads on here daily, so what. Your "MSM" is owned by 6 major multinational corporations - down from 50 some odd companies in the 1980's - thanks to Clinton's deregulation of the FCC.

How ya like concentrated corporate power and wealth now?
He's a new racist, he has to get his "Black people" thread count up....lol.

Yellow.

Forum List

Back