How bad was his fucking model?

Broke quarantine to meet a tinder date?

He knows it’s bullshit.

You sheep follow him.

He knows it’s bullshit.

You sheep follow him.
Just incredible. The hypocrisy of some of these idiots is astounding.

Tough to model so early with so little information and of course, the dirty communists denying any information. Really, such irresponsible treatment of such a serious threat to the world is in it's essence, an act of war as far as I am concerned. The dirty head of the W.H.O has blood on his gold taking hands as well.

That said, this Brit, is yet another hypocrite.

Never heard of him.

Meanwhile...
Your blob said we'd have zero cases....he was off by 1.4 million.

OP is posting about DEATHS.

Guess you got that number wrong also.

Your blob was off by over a million. If you're stating we can't trust those who have been off with their predictions...it would seem as though you'd realize you can't trust your blob. I guess it's hard to hear his errant predictions when his hips are pressed up against your ears.

Why do complete morons pretend to understand scientific data ? Fergusons projections were a worst case scenario based on nothing being done at all. There is no way to disprove his figures because action was taken. He was certainly closer to the truth than remedial boy Donny.

Why do complete morons pretend to understand scientific data ? Fergusons projections were a worst case scenario based on nothing being done at all. There is no way to disprove his figures because action was taken. He was certainly closer to the truth than remedial boy Donny.

The entire country was shut down according to this idiots "closer to the truth" .

The entire country was shut down according to this idiots "closer to the truth" .
That would be a government decision. You are heading towards 100k deaths in a week. What would have happened if you had not taken any action ?

You are heading towards 100k deaths in a week. What would have happened if you had not taken any action ?
They appear to think there would have been fewer deaths.

Remember: They inhabit their own little world.

Never heard of him.

Folks, this is what's scary Low Information Disorder combined with Trump Derangement Syndrome LID/TDS. Tiny Tony Fraudi told President Trump millions of people would die and they had to shut down society to reduce the numbers. Meanwhile tons of folks apparently have had the Kung Flu without knowing it, and those millions are now the danger and need to stay off the streets and wear masks while hiding in their closet so they don't infect those who are already immune and had it and never realized it! And the stats show that the Kung Flu is transmitted in lockdown locations, not outside. So the exact opposite of the insane left is true, as usual.

He knows it’s bullshit.

You sheep follow him.
Pussy > Safety

How was your date?

Never heard of him.

Meanwhile...

Your blob was off by over a million. If you're stating we can't trust those who have been off with their predictions...it would seem as though you'd realize you can't trust your blob. I guess it's hard to hear his errant predictions when his hips are pressed up against your ears.

Deaths?

Whatever your over a million number comes from, it's not deaths in the USA.

I guess it's hard to hear his errant predictions when his hips are pressed up against your ears.

Thighs hun....on your next excursion go for the thighs.

Hips make ZERO sense.

Never heard of him.

Meanwhile...

Deaths?

I guess it's hard to hear his errant predictions when his hips are pressed up against your ears.

Hips make ZERO sense.

Can't read...can you?

Your blob said we'd have zero cases. We currently have over 1.4 Billion. I doubt you'll understand it but you can always have a first grader help you with the big words you can't understand.

You are heading towards 100k deaths in a week. What would have happened if you had not taken any action ?

I dont think it can be argued that there would have been fewer deaths if we had just carried on as normal. Nobody is making that case....................yet.

Never heard of him.

Meanwhile...

Deaths?

Hips make ZERO sense.

Can't read...can you?

Your blob said we'd have zero cases. We currently have over 1.4 Billion. I doubt you'll understand it but you can always have a first grader help you with the big words you can't understand.

1.4 billion? You got a link?

That would be a government decision. You are heading towards 100k deaths in a week. What would have happened if you had not taken any action ?

Take the same actions we are and have been taking without shutting the entire country down. In other words use common sense. I understand that's a foreign concept to leftists.

I dont think it can be argued that there would have been fewer deaths if we had just carried on as normal. Nobody is making that case....................yet.

I've been tracking the world wide numbers for weeks, and I've been saying for weeks that at least 200,000 people were going to die in the USA ever since the cases numbers hit 500,000, even if there are no other cases. Now you're closing in on 1 million active cases and will likely hit that number today. Fortunately, the rate of death has dropped to 26% of active cases from a high of 37%. The bad news is that infections continue unabated with one million active cases today, and right now you're looking at an additional 260,000 deaths, over and above the 76,000 who have already died.

And that's if nobody else gets sick.

Take the same actions we are and have been taking without shutting the entire country down. In other words use common sense. I understand that's a foreign concept to leftists.

Canada did the exact opposite of what the USA did and we shut the country down hard. We're re-opening with fewer active cases than closed. The USA is re-opening with 3 times the active cases than closed. The USA has done half measures with no consistency and has the highest rate of infection illness and death in the world.

With 3% of the world's population, the USA accounts for 28% of all corona virus deaths in the world. Re-opening is lunacy on the hoof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back