Neil Young Says No to Donald Trump’s Use of ‘Rockin’ in the Free World’

Meh, Neil Young? Who gives a shit what that drug addled moron thinks. That song sucks anyway.

Um, he has a ranch in La Honda, California.

Do you people not know how to use the Google?

Nothing worse than old Communist hippy has-been whining. He should actually thank Trump for making him somewhat relevant again. Then he should just quietly go away.

You actually think Trump is relevant? Of course you do, you also believe in the Jade Helm conspiracy, you fruit cake.

Time for another old Communist hippy has-been to just go away. It's over. No one wants to hear tired old man Communist whining. Young should give Trump a call and thank him for making him relevant again for a day. Then he should just quietly go away.

God damn, you're stupid.

Get back over on the conspiracy section where you belong.

Here, maybe this will keep you busy for a while. Alex Jones has decoded Jade Helm.

Investigative Report Jade Helm Mystery Solved Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

Neil Young blows. He's such a whiner. And his music is for fellow Communist pussy whiners. I'm guessing you're a big fan. ;)

I'd rather listen to Neil, you're a broken fucking record. :D

Nothing worse than old Communist hippy has-been whining. He should actually thank Trump for making him somewhat relevant again. Then he should just quietly go away.

You actually think Trump is relevant? Of course you do, you also believe in the Jade Helm conspiracy, you fruit cake.

Time for another old Communist hippy has-been to just go away. It's over. No one wants to hear tired old man Communist whining. Young should give Trump a call and thank him for making him relevant again for a day. Then he should just quietly go away.

God damn, you're stupid.

Get back over on the conspiracy section where you belong.

Here, maybe this will keep you busy for a while. Alex Jones has decoded Jade Helm.

Investigative Report Jade Helm Mystery Solved Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

Neil Young blows. He's such a whiner. And his music is for fellow Communist pussy whiners. I'm guessing you're a big fan. ;)

I'd rather listen to Neil, you're a broken fucking record. :D

Go figure? I took you for a fellow Communist pussy whiner. :)

Did you know Sam Moore of Sam and Dave stopped Obama from using "Hold On"?

Did you know Cindi Lauper stopped the DNC from using "True Colors"?

This happens to both parties.

Did you know Sam Moore of Sam and Dave stopped Obama from using "Hold On"?

Did you know Cindi Lauper stopped the DNC from using "True Colors"?

This happens to both parties.

Well that's interesting.

Wiki...

In August 2008, she contributed an article titled "Hope" to The Huffington Post, encouraging Americans to vote for Barack Obama in the upcoming United States presidential election.[95] Lauper performed alongside Thelma Houston, Melissa Etheridge and Rufus Wainwright at the 2008 Democratic National Convention

I've never heard of Sam and Dave.

The singer, more widely known for her 1983 chart-topper "Girls Just Want to Have Fun," went on to say that while she doesn't support the GOP front runner, she never approved the use of "True Colors" in the negative ad. It was not clear who posted the ad.

"I wouldn't have wanted that song to be used in that way," Lauper tweeted. "Mr. Romney can discredit himself without the use of my work."

Cyndi Lauper Upset True Colors Was Used in Romney Attack Ad - ABC News

Trust me. If Neil Young was talking the Tea Party talk, we'd hear about all about the records he sold and that he was in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. But because of the fact he's no Ted Nugent, he sucks. This despite Young sits at 48th in total album sales (79,900,000 a/o 2008), where as Ted Nugent didn't even make the listed 120 top selling artists. Highest Selling Artists worldwide Album Sales Only BigFooty AFL Forum

One of my fave absolutely fave moments in "ruh roh I can't believe he did that" music history moments was when that moron Bruce Hornsby went on a rang attack on Hannity for using his song as his theme song for the show.

:lmao:

I can still envision his manager screaming OMG NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Crying, sobbing, wailing and nashing of teeth ensuing at the thought of the loss of royalties.

hahahaha. And at the same time Sean talking to Mick Fleetwood for offering up any of his songs for the Hannity radio show.

Too funny!

One of my fave absolutely fave moments in "ruh roh I can't believe he did that" music history moments was when that moron Bruce Hornsby went on a rang attack on Hannity for using his song as his theme song for the show.

:lmao:

I can still envision his manager screaming OMG NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Crying, sobbing, wailing and nashing of teeth ensuing at the thought of the loss of royalties.

hahahaha. And at the same time Sean talking to Mick Fleetwood for offering up any of his songs for the Hannity radio show.

Too funny!

He should use this one.

For those that don't know, conservatives have some awesome musicians who love the R's.

republican-rockers-conservative-rock-stars-u1.jpg

kid-rock-recording-artists-and-groups-photo-u15.jpg

elvis-presley-recording-artists-and-groups-photo-u46.jpg

lynyrd-skynyrd-writers-photo-u2.jpg
gene-simmons-recording-artists-and-groups-photo-u6.jpg

ted-nugent-recording-artists-and-groups-photo-1.jpg

And one of my absolute faves! Damn he left us too early.

johnny-ramone-recording-artists-and-groups-photo-u3.jpg

Last edited:
Meh, Neil Young? Who gives a shit what that drug addled moron thinks. That song sucks anyway.

I love Niel's music but he's just such an anal retentive asshole I can't handle his faux righteousness.

Flying all over the freaking blace trying to stop the Keystone with his girlfriend Darryl Hannah meanwhile not realizing the Keystone is already built.

:lol:

He even rented a First Nations Chief for an appearance in Toronto to appear with him on stage.

Uber lamo.

I love Niel's music but he's just such an anal retentive asshole I can't handle his faux righteousness.

Flying all over the freaking blace trying to stop the Keystone with his girlfriend Darryl Hannah meanwhile not realizing the Keystone is already built.

:lol:

He even rented a First Nations Chief for an appearance in Toronto to appear with him on stage.

Uber lamo.
And this has nothing whatsoever to do with the thread topic.

Trust me. If Neil Young was talking the Tea Party talk, we'd hear about all about the records he sold and that he was in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. But because of the fact he's no Ted Nugent, he sucks. This despite Young sits at 48th in total album sales (79,900,000 a/o 2008), where as Ted Nugent didn't even make the listed 120 top selling artists. Highest Selling Artists worldwide Album Sales Only BigFooty AFL Forum

When you get somewhere near a relevant point, let us know ok?

Given neither Trump or the man Young supports Sanders has a snowballs chance in hell of winning their party's nomination i say big whoop.

You just don't get it. The short list for getting on stage for the televised GOP debates just got reorganized. It's a very big whoop.
You are the who just doesn't get it no one other than loons consider Trump a serious candidate he gives good sound bites but that is all he brings to the table.
It is much more. It looks like he has the numbers to knock a few candidates out of the FOX fixed debates, including Perry and Kasich. Kasich in particular has been viewed as weak for the primaries but strong for the general. Getting knocked out of the debates could spell doom for any chance at a primary success.
Donald Trump is Pat Paulsen with bad hair and more personality. If by chance you don't know who Paulsen is google him.

Paulsen had a better chance of winning.

Paulsen's name appeared on the ballot in New Hampshire for the Democratic Primary several times. In 1996, he received 921 votes (1%) to finish second to President Bill Clinton (76,754 votes); this was actually ahead of real politicians such as Buffalo mayor James D. Griffin. In 1992 he came in second to George Bush in the North Dakota Republican Primary. In the 1992 Republican Party primaries he received 10,984 votes total.
Pat Paulsen - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Given neither Trump or the man Young supports Sanders has a snowballs chance in hell of winning their party's nomination i say big whoop.

You just don't get it. The short list for getting on stage for the televised GOP debates just got reorganized. It's a very big whoop.
You are the who just doesn't get it no one other than loons consider Trump a serious candidate he gives good sound bites but that is all he brings to the table.
It is much more. It looks like he has the numbers to knock a few candidates out of the FOX fixed debates, including Perry and Kasich. Kasich in particular has been viewed as weak for the primaries but strong for the general. Getting knocked out of the debates could spell doom for any chance at a primary success.
Donald Trump is Pat Paulsen with bad hair and more personality. If by chance you don't know who Paulsen is google him.

Paulsen's name appeared on the ballot in New Hampshire for the Democratic Primary several times. In 1996, he received 921 votes (1%) to finish second to President Bill Clinton (76,754 votes); this was actually ahead of real politicians such as Buffalo mayor James D. Griffin. In 1992 he came in second to George Bush in the North Dakota Republican Primary. In the 1992 Republican Party primaries he received 10,984 votes total.
Paulsen acted like a fool on purpose. He was a comedian and playing foolish was part of his act. Trump is a fool and it is not attributable to his acting. He is the real thing. A genuine buffoon.

Thank you so much for highlighting an issue vital to our survival as a free and democratic nation.

so we shouldn't discuss the persistent use by rightwing politicians of other people's intellectual property without permission?
Liberals have no intellectual property...only used whining property.

the stupid is strong in you.

you don't get to use other people's work.

is that easier for you to understand than the phrase "intellectual property"?

Paulsen acted like a fool on purpose. He was a comedian and playing foolish was part of his act. Trump is a fool and it is not attributable to his acting. He is the real thing. A genuine buffoon.
For Trump this has nothing to do with being President I suspect this whole thing is the ground work for the book he will write about his run or the behind the scenes reality show he will make or both. This is about self promotion which no matter what he think about him he does better than anybody.

The entire right wing hate-a-thon regarding the true rock legend Neil Young, posts are irrelevant, funny you just goose-stepped along with that irrelevancy. Thata boy! :clap:And way to think out of the box. :laugh:

Neil Young's oppinion is of vital importance among the well informed voters and those well studied in civics and political sciences.

jackie-stoned-laugh.gif

"Hope Neil Young will remember, a Southern man don't want him around at all." - Ronnie Van Zant, Lynard Skynnard - "Sweet Home Alabama."..............nuff said (or sang).

Remember when the Boss asked Reagan's camp to not use Born in the USA. Generally not wise to appropriate songs w/o asking the artist first. And God I hated the Clintons and Fleetwood Mac.

Forum List

Back