Neilsen resigns

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Not gonna bs here. She was just singing Trumps praises a couple days ago when it comes to shutting the border down so do you think here resignation is a result of him whimping out on his threat to shut it down?

Tired of backing a man who flip flops on a dime?

• Banned
Reminds me of....

nypostcover_survivor_072717_screenshot.png

The OP believes that Nielsen quit because Trump did not recklessly shut down our ports of entry/commerce with Mexico?

The OP never ceases to amaze with his absolute inability to grasp the meaning of things.

She quit because her boss is a moron who doesn’t know what he’s doing and she grew tired of him making her look like a fucking moron too. That, and she’s entirely unqualified for the gig.

• Banned
The OP believes that Nielsen quit because Trump did not recklessly shut down our ports of entry/commerce with Mexico?

The OP never ceases to amaze with his absolute inability to grasp the meaning of things.

She quit because her boss is a moron who doesn’t know what he’s doing and she grew tired of him making her look like a fucking moron too. That, and she’s entirely unqualified for the gig.
I have no idea why she quit. Unlike you tools I don't pretend to read minds. I simply considered her recent interviews and her determination in those interviews that shutting the border may be the right answer and that she supported that position.

As usual, I take a fool off ignore and they prove why they should be left on ignore.

I have no idea why she quit. Unlike you tools I don't pretend to read minds. I simply considered her recent interviews and her determination in those interviews that shutting the border may be the right answer and that she supported that position.

As usual, I take a fool off ignore and they prove why they should be left on ignore.

You are more indecisive than the moron in the WH. Iggy.....no iggy....iggy.....no iggy.

She quit because the asshole tried to force her to do shit that isn’t legal or that was not possible. That’s plain to see. No mind reading needed.

The fucking books written by people who Trump supporters once trusted completely will blow your fucking mind.

I think it has a lot to do with her department asking the courts for TWO YEARS to find all of the kids they misplaced:

2 years to identify kids that were kidnapped?

Internal strife and palace intrigue in this administration is the order of the day. I get that it may wear you down after a while. But I think that most of the resignations are because of the optics of making the circus look bad.

I think it has a lot to do with her department asking the courts for TWO YEARS to find all of the kids they misplaced:

Internal strife and palace intrigue in this administration is the order of the day. I get that it may wear you down after a while. But I think that most of the resignations are because of the optics of making the circus look bad.
The courts are corrupted and filled with prog extremists. How do you deconstruct evil that pays the people off to get that way? You want to know real class warfare and how we live better then many in the world? Check sites for cheap cruises. And see how the longshoremen take your bags while making six figures and benefits adding half that to the ship on carts while even getting tips and the ship employees from less fortunate nations taking that baggage working several times more to bring the luggage to the cabins and earning several times less. And many even speak multiple languages. That is America. We are spoiled. So we cut salaries and benefits by massive amounts to pay for the ones you pine for. And the elitists of word government will make it happen.

It could be she was forced to resign to get somebody better in there. :dunno:
Could very well be.... Might be getting real ugly down there, and getting way worse soon, and she may have requested not to be a part of the final options if it comes down to that down there. Can't say that I blame her if war breaks out.

The courts are corrupted and filled with prog extremists. How do you deconstruct evil that pays the people off to get that way? You want to know real class warfare and how we live better then many in the world? Check sites for cheap cruises. And see how the longshoremen take your bags while making six figures and benefits adding half that to the ship on carts while even getting tips and the ship employees from less fortunate nations taking that baggage working several times more to bring the luggage to the cabins and earning several times less. And many even speak multiple languages. That is America. We are spoiled. So we cut salaries and benefits by massive amounts to pay for the ones you pine for. And the elitists of word government will make it happen.

courts? longshoremen? carts? salaries?

I'll take word soup for $200 Alex!

It could be she was forced to resign to get somebody better in there. :dunno:
I agree.
The President wants and needs somebody tougher than her on that job. :up:

Hard to say. But she seemed to actually want secure borders.
That may have conflicted with what the DS actually wants. And we "think" the President is in control.

Speculation. Like Gramps said...we got nothing but our opinions.

But "WHAT-IF" things are not what they appear to be and We The People have far less say in how we're governed than we think we do.

Perhaps President Trump needs to put a Military person on that position.

A true Patriot!

Perhaps President Trump needs to put a Military person on that position.

A true Patriot!

So.....you must now "AXE" yourself......WHY hasn't he already done that ???????

If you really want to learn the truth, keep questioning....EVERYTHING

Blue pill / Red pill?

Have you already taken the blue pill?

Forum List

Back