Neo-Confederate libertarians are not conservatives.

What the heck is a Neo-Confederate libertarian?

lol I dono... I don't even know how you have a libertarian that supports slavery but whatever hahah.

They dont out right say that do they? No they like all liberals and democrats call it states rights.

libs and deomcrats are big state's rights supporters now? That's a new one on me. My observation is most liberals don't even understand why we have states in the first place.

lol I dono... I don't even know how you have a libertarian that supports slavery but whatever hahah.

They dont out right say that do they? No they like all liberals and democrats call it states rights.

libs and deomcrats are big state's rights supporters now? That's a new one on me. My observation is most liberals don't even understand why we have states in the first place.

Of course they were when it allowed them to oppress people.

Northern Liberals freed the slaves from the Southern Cons.

For decades after, Cons championed State's rights. Heck, you guys ran Goldwater in 1964 in order to deny black people rights.

Then Reagan gave is his infamous Neshoba County fair....highlighting state rights.

I love how Cons try to rewrite history.

No republicans freed slaves from democrats....

And Parties haven't changed then, dumbass?

Do you really think that you are the party of Lincoln, Roosevelt, Eisenhower?

Right winger are beyond retarded.

Lincoln and Roosevelt were a couple of tyrants and dictators. They are the only two presidents to create concentration camps on U.S. soil and throw Americans citizens in them without a trial.

Your heroes are despicable.

No republicans freed slaves from democrats....

And Parties haven't changed then, dumbass?

Do you really think that you are the party of Lincoln, Roosevelt, Eisenhower?

Right winger are beyond retarded.

Lincoln and Roosevelt were a couple of tyrants and dictators. They are the only two presidents to create concentration camps on U.S. soil and throw Americans citizens in them without a trial.

Your heroes are despicable.

Roosevelt? Not much of a hero. But your heroes are as bad as Hitler and FDR and Wilson. Worse even. It is you that idealize the dictators

Andrew Jackson was far worse. IMHO.
But that's just me. I take a dim view of genocide.

Sherman and the others went on to commit genocide for the benefit of the railroads that Lincoln championed his entire career.

What bullshit. A war of attrition is not genocide he didn't mean to kill an entire race people yet the Confederates didn't mean to enslave the entire race of people

Sherman and the others went on to commit genocide for the benefit of the railroads that Lincoln championed his entire career.

What bullshit. A war of attrition is not genocide he didn't mean to kill an entire race people yet the Confederates didn't mean to enslave the entire race of people

I was talking about what happened after the Civil War. Try to keep up.

You're telling me the Union kept slavery legal after the Emancipation Proclamation? If so you're a liar

Are you stupid boi? Or just utterly uneducated?

{Since Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation as a military measure, it didn’t apply to border slave states like Delaware, Maryland, Kentucky and Missouri, all of which had remained loyal to the Union. Lincoln also exempted selected areas of the Confederacy that had already come under Union control in hopes of gaining the loyalty of whites in those states. In practice, then, the Emancipation Proclamation didn’t immediately free a single slave, as the only places it applied were places where the federal government had no control—the Southern states currently fighting against the Union.}

5 Things You May Not Know About Lincoln, Slavery and Emancipation ? History in the Headlines

That would be the Andrew Jackson who founded the Democratic Party? The one who referred to Thomas Jefferson as "that damned Republican?"

He was pretty bad, and he created a legacy that lasts up to today....

Democrats, proud scumbags for over 200 years....

I was talking about what happened after the Civil War. Try to keep up.

Then you are still wrong

You're telling me the Union kept slavery legal after the Emancipation Proclamation? If so you're a liar

Are you stupid boi? Or just utterly uneducated?

{Since Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation as a military measure, it didn’t apply to border slave states like Delaware, Maryland, Kentucky and Missouri, all of which had remained loyal to the Union. Lincoln also exempted selected areas of the Confederacy that had already come under Union control in hopes of gaining the loyalty of whites in those states. In practice, then, the Emancipation Proclamation didn’t immediately free a single slave, as the only places it applied were places where the federal government had no control—the Southern states currently fighting against the Union.}

5 Things You May Not Know About Lincoln, Slavery and Emancipation ? History in the Headlines

And you believe everything a terrorist organization tells you?

Forum List

Back