Neo-Confederate libertarians are not conservatives.

Andrew Jackson was far worse. IMHO.
But that's just me. I take a dim view of genocide.

Sherman and the others went on to commit genocide for the benefit of the railroads that Lincoln championed his entire career.

Yeah ... yeah .... yeah ....

You neo-confederates need to put down the Turner Diaries every now and then and pick up a history book.

You're telling me the Union kept slavery legal after the Emancipation Proclamation? If so you're a liar

Are you stupid boi? Or just utterly uneducated?

{Since Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation as a military measure, it didn’t apply to border slave states like Delaware, Maryland, Kentucky and Missouri, all of which had remained loyal to the Union. Lincoln also exempted selected areas of the Confederacy that had already come under Union control in hopes of gaining the loyalty of whites in those states. In practice, then, the Emancipation Proclamation didn’t immediately free a single slave, as the only places it applied were places where the federal government had no control—the Southern states currently fighting against the Union.}

5 Things You May Not Know About Lincoln, Slavery and Emancipation ? History in the Headlines

The actual text itself has already been posted. He either refuses to read, or is unable to comprehend.

Sherman and the others went on to commit genocide for the benefit of the railroads that Lincoln championed his entire career.

You neo-confederates need to put down the Turner Diaries every now and then and pick up a history book.

:lol:

"I can't define neo-confederate, but I'm going to call you one anyways."

:lol:

"I can't define neo-confederate, but I'm going to call you one anyways."

You can call me whatever you like. Sticks and stones mate.

And Parties haven't changed then, dumbass?

Do you really think that you are the party of Lincoln, Roosevelt, Eisenhower?

Right winger are beyond retarded.

Lincoln and Roosevelt were a couple of tyrants and dictators. They are the only two presidents to create concentration camps on U.S. soil and throw Americans citizens in them without a trial.

Your heroes are despicable.

Roosevelt? Not much of a hero. But your heroes are as bad as Hitler and FDR and Wilson. Worse even. It is you that idealize the dictators

Really? Where have I idolized a dictator?

What bullshit. A war of attrition is not genocide he didn't mean to kill an entire race people yet the Confederates didn't mean to enslave the entire race of people

Yes, that's exactly what Sherman intended. In fact, those were the orders he was given.

Lincoln and Roosevelt were a couple of tyrants and dictators. They are the only two presidents to create concentration camps on U.S. soil and throw Americans citizens in them without a trial.

Your heroes are despicable.

Roosevelt? Not much of a hero. But your heroes are as bad as Hitler and FDR and Wilson. Worse even. It is you that idealize the dictators

Really? Where have I idolized a dictator?

Every one of your Confederate heroes are dictators

What bullshit. A war of attrition is not genocide he didn't mean to kill an entire race people yet the Confederates didn't mean to enslave the entire race of people

Yes, that's exactly what Sherman intended. In fact, those were the orders he was given.

I'm thinking your stupid ass needs look up the definition of genocide

You have a serious lack of comprehension. :lol:

And yet, I'm the one who knows about the neo-confederate movement ... hmmmmm

I can claim to know everything there is to know about astro-physics, but if I simply make this boast without ever backing it up people might justifiably question whether I'm simply making up nonsense. Something to think about.

Or if I claim that I've never heard of the neo-confederacy movement, as I sit under my confederate flag reading the Turner Diaries, I'm simply a liar.

Food for thought.

This thread is now 28 pages long ... and no one has yet provided a significant difference between libertarianism and neo-confederacyism.

I really didn't think the question was that difficult when I asked it 28 pages ago.

And yet, I'm the one who knows about the neo-confederate movement ... hmmmmm

I can claim to know everything there is to know about astro-physics, but if I simply make this boast without ever backing it up people might justifiably question whether I'm simply making up nonsense. Something to think about.

Or if I claim that I've never heard of the neo-confederacy movement, as I sit under my confederate flag reading the Turner Diaries, I'm simply a liar.

Food for thought.

Never made any such claim. I gave a working definition of a "neo-confederate," and explained why it wouldn't apply to me. You were obviously free to add to the discussion in any way you saw fit but merely dismissed what I said and kept repeating how you'd be back later. You weren't interested in actual discussion, but merely in calling people names and making insinuations for which you have no evidence.

This thread is now 28 pages long ... and no one has yet provided a significant difference between libertarianism and neo-confederacyism.

I really didn't think the question was that difficult when I asked it 28 pages ago.

Nonsense. You've refused to provide any similarities between the two, because you refuse to give any indication about what you think a "neo-confederate" even is.

Forum List

Back