Neo-Confederate libertarians are not conservatives.

More flawed confederate ignorance from you

Logic = "flawed confederate ignorance" in thanatos's world.

Boy if you had an original thought you would hurt yourself. You support Confederates the thing that wanted to dissolve the USA

Projection.

Regardless, as I've mentioned several times I do not "support" the Confederate States of America. That this government no longer exists does not keep me up at night. Also, they were not interested in "dissolving" the United States government, but existing alongside the U.S.

Boy if you had an original thought you would hurt yourself. You support Confederates the thing that wanted to dissolve the USA

Wrong. They merely wanted to secede from the United States. The rest of the states were free to do as they wished.
Nothing more, nothing less

What a crock of shit. If they just wanted to secede they shouldn't have started a war. They just showed you cant trust democrats.

Wrong. They merely wanted to secede from the United States. The rest of the states were free to do as they wished.

What a crock of shit. If they just wanted to secede they shouldn't have started a war. They just showed you cant trust democrats.
Son, a fellow with your limitations would be better off sticking to things he knows like sacking purchases, stocking coolers, killing long idle periods of time as a play station warrior and such.

Son, a fellow with your limitations would be better off sticking to things he knows like sacking purchases, stocking coolers, killing long idle periods of time as a play station warrior and such.

LOL Son all I have said is the absolute truth.

While we talk about it seeing as the CSA held men and women in bondage and treated them as property and slaughtered them like cattle I would say Jefferson Davis was the true Tyrant...So to all you Lincoln hating assholes truth is without him NONE of you would have the freedoms you have now.

While we talk about it seeing as the CSA held men and women in bondage and treated them as property and slaughtered them like cattle I would say Jefferson Davis was the true Tyrant...So to all you Lincoln hating assholes truth is without him NONE of you would have the freedoms you have now.

So did the USA.

Slaves were not slaughtered like cattle. If anyone is guilty of slaughtering people like cattle, it's Abraham Lincoln who gave the nod for his troops to rape murder and pillage their way across Georgia and South Carolina.

Everything you claim about the Confederacy is also true of the Union where slavery was legal until the 13th Amendment was passed.

Slaves were not slaughtered like cattle. If anyone is guilty of slaughtering people like cattle, it's Abraham Lincoln who gave the nod for his troops to rape murder and pillage their way across Georgia and South Carolina.

Everything you claim about the Confederacy is also true of the Union where slavery was legal until the 13th Amendment was passed.

Then the 14th 16th and 17th amendments made slaves of all citizens to the tyranny of the majority.

What bunk. They killed slaves for all reasons and you just ignore that fact because it shows how evil they were

They didn't start a war. Lincoln did.
Firing on fort Sumter was a act of war so yes the confederates did start the war.

What bunk. They killed slaves for all reasons and you just ignore that fact because it shows how evil they were

They didn't start a war. Lincoln did.
Firing on fort Sumter was a act of war so yes the confederates did start the war.

Proof? Did someone get shot? Injured even? Fort Sumter, wasn't that on Confederate soil? What were the north scum doing on confederate soil?

I'd like to see an actual historic reference, not some silly assed blog post or the word of a barely literate middle aged failure behind a convenience store counter, with statistical or other empirical evidence of this slave slaughter.

I'd like to see an actual historic reference, not some silly assed blog post or the word of a barely literate middle aged failure behind a convenience store counter, with statistical or other empirical evidence of this slave slaughter.
What a shame ignorant bigots like you refuse to see killing innocent unarmed people is slaughter. . I keep forgetting you confederates don't see black people as people

Forum List

Back