Neo-Confederate libertarians are not conservatives.

It's just a fantasy. The whole Libertarian ball of wax cannot exist in the sunlight. There are some "libertarian-leaning" positions I agree with. But just like so many other utopian systems that have been conceived, it doesn't work. Not in whole.

I love how people say it can't work, without providing even one proposal that can't work. Why don't you just put your hands high in the air and run around like a plucked chicken?

There is a reason no one has ever done it.
Heck someone has had the courage to try just about every form of government that we've been able to conceive - EXDCEPT Libertarianism.
No one has ever been stupid enough to try that.

Wonder why?

Because it works so good ?????????????

No one has ever done what? What is this "it" that you are talking about like we are all supposed to know what you mean.

i am tired of the neo-confederate libertarians acting like they are conservatives. They are not. They honor this flag
th
which is the flag of anti-american democrat slave owners. I know the noe-confeds will rush in here and say it is about states rights.... Like alfonzo rachele said "states rights to do what? Own slaves!" that flag goes against the very fiber of conservatism which is the ideology of conserving the republic. Neo-confeds like to believe their stance on taxes means they are not liberal when they really are. They dont care if there is slavery, abortion, drug abuse, hookers, crime, murder, rape, arson as long as they dont have to pay taxes to stop it. Thats not conservative that selfish like any other liberal.

wat da fuck?

Of course he was, but they shot the man in the head in front of his wife, so you just gotta let go of some things.

Yes democrats did shoot him... But seeing as he freed a entire race of people in the USA that countermands your bullshit of him being a tyrant.

He was a tyrant, not to mention a white supremacist. Note that he was, emphatically, NOT an abolitionist.

lol I dono... I don't even know how you have a libertarian that supports slavery but whatever hahah.

They dont out right say that do they? No they like all liberals and democrats call it states rights.

Sooo, names? State rights are not allowed to infringe on personal liberties. I have never met a libertarian that believes they or anyone should be allowed to enslave another human "just because" and call it a state right... Believing something that stupid by definition makes you not a libertarian.

According to the theory of thanatos144, if you opposed the federal government telling states how to run their schools, then you support slavery. If you oppose tax increases you want people to starve to death. That is literally how stupid libturds are.

So are we gonna get any names or quotes of these slavery pushing Libertarians?

N. It's all being done under the guise of state rights. Cork is saying that they don't come out and say they are proslavery libertarians ( :lmao: ) . Instead, he relies on his omniscient existence to detect these Neo-conderate libertarians.

He's also got a CB radio down at the convenience store where he can don tin foil as a hat and pinpoint their locations in the country.

Do you believe Lincoln was a tyrant and the confederates were heroes? I already know you are stupid enough to believe such nonsense.

Lincoln was a tyrant. Of that there is no doubt.

Of course he was, but they shot the man in the head in front of his wife, so you just gotta let go of some things.

Yes democrats did shoot him... But seeing as he freed a entire race of people in the USA that countermands your bullshit of him being a tyrant.

No it doesn't. It's like saying we should forgive Hitler because he was an animal lover.

There are various degrees of "support".

For example, if a person were to deny the Civil War was almost entirely about the South wanting to retain slavery, that person would be acting as an apologist for the slavers. Trying to paint slavers in a better light would be a sort of support of slavery.

I'm one of those people who disputes the libturd idiocy and obvious false dogma that the Civil War was entirely about the South wanting to retain slavery. Lincoln did not invade the South because he wanted to free the slaves. He said so himself many times.

If it's such a great idea, how come no one has ever actually put a Libertarian government in place?

It's a utopian fantasy. (or - imho - dystopian)

Is there really no liberty in the USA?

There's tons of liberty in the U.S. and in other countries as well.

What you find NOWHERE is a Libertarian government.

250 years ago you never found a democracy either. I guess that means democracy sucks, right?

I keep saying to these guys..start a government.

Heck..start a libertarian club.

Must be funny as heck having a bunch of Howard Roark's deciding on what pizza toppings to have..

:D

It's just a fantasy. The whole Libertarian ball of wax cannot exist in the sunlight. There are some "libertarian-leaning" positions I agree with. But just like so many other utopian systems that have been conceived, it doesn't work. Not in whole.

Spoken like a true goosestepping statist toady. Every totalitarian thinks freedom can't work. We all need government to tell us what to do. Otherwise we'd all go insane and shoot our mothers.

Is there really no liberty in the USA?

The founders of this country were radical libertarians, yes. But it never lasts because authoritarian loves and STatists will always be around to remove liberty and attempt (never successfuly and always disasterously) to centrally plan and consolidate power into the hands of as few as possible.

They just love authority of man over other men. I dont understand it. it's a sociopath thing. See Shallow.

Tooo funny - EVERYONE tries to claim the Founders.

True. There are the people who legitimately claim them, and then they are the sleazy lying weasels like you who claim them to disguise what you really are.

The modern day libertarian movement got its movement by being racist.

Why lie?

Do you remember when Cons supported state rights in order to take rights away from people?

Last edited:

I keep saying to these guys..start a government.

Heck..start a libertarian club.

Must be funny as heck having a bunch of Howard Roark's deciding on what pizza toppings to have..

:D

True.

To paraphrase Jerome Lawrence, conservatives build castles in the air, libertarians live in them, and republicans collect the rent.

There are various degrees of "support".

For example, if a person were to deny the Civil War was almost entirely about the South wanting to retain slavery, that person would be acting as an apologist for the slavers. Trying to paint slavers in a better light would be a sort of support of slavery.

Oh I try so not to nail people on this board with the bullshit you carry from place to place and yes I know who you are, but I find it beyond freaking tedious to have to repeat myself on a continuous basis to talk truth about the war.

You are tedious liars. I wish one of you would step up to the plate and have done.

Meet me in the bullring and then we can have this silly discussion over after I smoke the shit out of you. I am really really so tired of you fools from.........

The modern day libertarian movement got its movement by being racist.

Why lie?

Do you remember when Cons supported state rights in order to take rights away from people?

14th amendment by conservatives. You really should read up on it. :D

Forum List

Back