Neo-Confederate libertarians are not conservatives.

So are we gonna get any names or quotes of these slavery pushing Libertarians?

N. It's all being done under the guise of state rights. Cork is saying that they don't come out and say they are proslavery libertarians ( :lmao: ) . Instead, he relies on his omniscient existence to detect these Neo-conderate libertarians.

He's also got a CB radio down at the convenience store where he can don tin foil as a hat and pinpoint their locations in the country.

Do you believe Lincoln was a tyrant and the confederates were heroes? I already know you are stupid enough to believe such nonsense.

I dont have to believe it. Based on the definition of the word (one of your many subpar attributes), Lincoln was a tyrant. Does that mean i support slavery?

:lmao:

Goofy fucker.

There are various degrees of "support".

For example, if a person were to deny the Civil War was almost entirely about the South wanting to retain slavery, that person would be acting as an apologist for the slavers. Trying to paint slavers in a better light would be a sort of support of slavery.

Except it wasn't entirely about slavery. No wars are fought over causes that are already dying out. And not that it matters, but you're certianly no judge in someone's "degree of support". LOLberals like Mammoth and Corky do bring the lulz though.

I am tired of the neo-confederate libertarians acting like they are conservatives. They are not. They honor this flag
th
Which is the flag of Anti-American democrat slave owners. I know the Noe-Confeds will rush in here and say it is about states rights.... Like Alfonzo Rachele said "States rights to do what? Own Slaves!" That flag goes against the very fiber of conservatism which is the ideology of CONSERVING the republic. Neo-confeds like to believe their stance on taxes means they are not liberal when they really are. They dont care if there is slavery, abortion, drug abuse, hookers, crime, murder, rape, arson as long as they dont have to pay taxes to stop it. Thats not conservative that selfish like any other liberal.

Libertarians and conservatives are indeed different but both are equally wrong.

They are in the same fucking party..

:lol:

I am tired of the neo-confederate libertarians acting like they are conservatives. They are not. They honor this flag
th
Which is the flag of Anti-American democrat slave owners. I know the Noe-Confeds will rush in here and say it is about states rights.... Like Alfonzo Rachele said "States rights to do what? Own Slaves!" That flag goes against the very fiber of conservatism which is the ideology of CONSERVING the republic. Neo-confeds like to believe their stance on taxes means they are not liberal when they really are. They dont care if there is slavery, abortion, drug abuse, hookers, crime, murder, rape, arson as long as they dont have to pay taxes to stop it. Thats not conservative that selfish like any other liberal.

No, they are not, you fucking Grade A Public School USDA certified, lying reject.

Slaver-apologists just can't resist piping up when you bait them, even when you tell them you're doing it.

Shallow, I've had to chase your lying, intellectually bankrupt, goofy ass out of more threads than I can count. Because you lie, you misinform and ultimately, you're one of the stupidest assholes on this board. You actually make are guy Corky here, seem like he has integrity.

And that's really saying something, Chump.

No, they are not, you fucking Grade A Public School USDA certified, lying reject.

Ron and Rand Paul are in what party?

Ronald Reagan was in what party?

Mitt Romney is in what party?

Ted Cruz is in what party?

Find a short pier and take a long leap.

Might wake you up. :cool:

Slaver-apologists just can't resist piping up when you bait them, even when you tell them you're doing it.

Slaver - apologists? Did you get that off the same convenience store package that Corky grabbed Neo-confederate liberatarian from?

:lmao:

Libertarians might have had a good idea but the movement has been hijacked by pot heads who are only interested in legalizing marijuana.

More lying from the top lying, sleazy LOLberal reject. You pick one actual libertarian who was in teh gop and claim that they're all in the same party?

See, it's this dishonesty and despicable postings that make you the biggest Chump liar on the board. You have no credit at all. You've been exposed enough for today.

Libertarians might have had a good idea but the movement has been hijacked by pot heads who are only interested in legalizing marijuana.

That's really well thought out, Bud.

Shopping the aisles with Corky and Shallow today, heh?

Nice. Pick up some dictionaries and political philosophy books while you're out. Try not to steal them.

More lying from the top lying, sleazy LOLberal reject. You pick one actual libertarian who was in teh gop and claim that they're all in the same party?

See, it's this dishonesty and despicable postings that make you the biggest Chump liar on the board. You have no credit at all. You've been exposed enough for today.

What the hell are you talking about? You keep going on and on about "dishonesty" yet you can't effectively rebuke a single thing I've posted. Your buddies here high five you for the insults..which outside this board? Are moronic at best.

And seriously?

"ONE" libertarian? Every Libertarian I know is a Republican. Remember Bob Barr? He USED to be a republican.

The OP also has another thing right, they are Neo-Confederates.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEC68vTQwP8]Ron Paul's Neo-Confederate "South Was Right" Civil War Speech With Confederate Flag - YouTube[/ame]

Every libertarian you know....right that's why there is a libertarian party, yuck yuck yuck. Fuckin' retard.

Sherman burned my city TWICE. I mean.... really. And not a dime in reparations.

Forum List

Back