Neofascism

As a point of clarity the term Neo Fascists does not describe our government, which continues to be an oligarchy of the wealthy and of powerful elites; thus we have continued our transition from a democratic republic to a Plutocracy - yes, even under Obama.

Neo Fascism refers to individuals and groups who are intolerant and prejudiced against other American Citizens who don't meet the cookie cutter shape in race, creed, ideology or other individual characteristics. Thus they hate and fear gay and lesbian citizens, liberal and progressive citizens, black and brown citizens and the government of the United States as it continues the effort to make each citizen equal before the law, and able to achieve whatever success their ability and ambition might take them without hitting a glass ceiling or being denied the opportunity by others because they are different.

So it has nothing to do with government or economics. Your definition rests purely on whether you agree with the homosexual agenda, that is, whether you oppose so-called "gay marriage." What you're really saying is that your bogus term "neo fascism" is really just a euphemism for "bigot." Of course, opposing gar marriage doesn't make anyone a bigot. It doesn't mean you hate homosexuals. It only means that you understand the purpose of marriage, and providing government benefits to a couple fuck buddies who will never have a child isn't the purpose of marriage.

Furthermore, your insinuation that conservatives have anything against black and brown people is the ultimate slander. But then, slander is 90% of the liberal propaganda. If it wasn't for smears and false claims about conservatives, you couldn't get a single vote.

Would someone please teach bripat how to read without bias (though I still believe bripat lives in his own reality).

From the OP: "Those on the far right who CLAIM to be conservatives

"Why do they hide behind a misnomer label, they're in no way or manner real conservatives?"

As a point of clarity the term Neo Fascists does not describe our government, which continues to be an oligarchy of the wealthy and of powerful elites; thus we have continued our transition from a democratic republic to a Plutocracy - yes, even under Obama.

Neo Fascism refers to individuals and groups who are intolerant and prejudiced against other American Citizens who don't meet the cookie cutter shape in race, creed, ideology or other individual characteristics. Thus they hate and fear gay and lesbian citizens, liberal and progressive citizens, black and brown citizens and the government of the United States as it continues the effort to make each citizen equal before the law, and able to achieve whatever success their ability and ambition might take them without hitting a glass ceiling or being denied the opportunity by others because they are different.

So it has nothing to do with government or economics. Your definition rests purely on whether you agree with the homosexual agenda, that is, whether you oppose so-called "gay marriage." What you're really saying is that your bogus term "neo fascism" is really just a euphemism for "bigot." Of course, opposing gar marriage doesn't make anyone a bigot. It doesn't mean you hate homosexuals. It only means that you understand the purpose of marriage, and providing government benefits to a couple fuck buddies who will never have a child isn't the purpose of marriage.

Furthermore, your insinuation that conservatives have anything against black and brown people is the ultimate slander. But then, slander is 90% of the liberal propaganda. If it wasn't for smears and false claims about conservatives, you couldn't get a single vote.

Would someone please teach bripat how to read without bias (though I still believe bripat lives in his own reality).

"Why do they hide behind a misnomer label, they're in no way or manner real conservatives?"

I thought Finger-Boy claimed to be an anarchist? Now he's a conservative?
I can't keep up.

I can't keep up.

At best he's confused. Why he's so full of hate is best left to the professionals. He seems to need a good therapist.

Yeah, right. "Real conservatives" support gay marriage and amnesty for illegal aliens.

Who do you think you're fooling?

All this thread is about is your attempt to apply a pejorative label to anyone who disagrees with your agenda.

I can't keep up.

At best he's confused. Why he's so full of hate is best left to the professionals. He seems to need a good therapist.

Accusing your critics of having mental or emotional problems was a favored brainwashing technique in the Stalinist Soviet Union.

You really are a sleazy piece of shit.

Try arguing your case on its merits rather than limiting yourself strictly to personal attacks on those who disagree. Of course, your OP is nothing but a personal attack on everyone who disagrees. It's cheap sleazy name calling.

Now why would anyone be annoyed by that?

I can't keep up.

No, I am not a conservative. But I am often lumped in with conservatives by the likes of sleaze mongers like you.

Forum List

Back