Nervous Nancy MIFFED About Trump Tariff Victory

You guys do know it's tRump that caved, right? He got nothing resembling his demands.
WE WON-that's what's important-no thanks to nancy.
YOU won the colossal SUCKER award.
Pray tell why-I got EXACTLY what I wanted.
That's right, you wanted Tramp to make a SUCKER out of you!
lollipopHelloSucker.jpg
Lets see, money from tax break, money from stock market, jobs for my friends, yeah, I wish Obama made suckers out of us like this!
Stock market has been flat for over a year. You got nothing from those tax breaks.

lollipopHelloSucker.jpg
Lets see, money from tax break, money from stock market, jobs for my friends, yeah, I wish Obama made suckers out of us like this!
Stock market has been flat for over a year. You got nothing from those tax breaks.
Uh, yeah, you need a different financial advisor.

lollipopHelloSucker.jpg
Wrong again... MY 401K has doubled.... I got a hell of a lot from the stock market. And I am taking home 90.00 more a pay check....

You guys do know it's tRump that caved, right? He got nothing resembling his demands.
lollipopHelloSucker.jpg
Obama’s goal was never American prosperity so...

lollipopHelloSucker.jpg
Wrong again... MY 401K has doubled.... I got a hell of a lot from the stock market. And I am taking home 90.00 more a pay check....
I’m the Queen of England!

PRESIDENT TRUMP continues to pile up wins and redefine what it means to be a strong president. Naturally Dem swine are freaking out.

Dem swine are praying America fails before the 2020 elections. You know damn well Dems are hoping Mexico reneges on this agreement just to deny Trump a win.

The old crow is starting to look like.....an old crow. :lol:

pelosi-rigging-primaries-678x381.jpeg
Well I for one would hate to be in her position, she has the bad kids going around her and making statement to the press. She has the old guard not very happy about the bad kids on the block, she has a President who is making some changes and life is getting better. Yet the bills she is passing are of the Liberal in Nature. She is NOT in charge and has lost the power of the Position. Bet she wishes she was anyplace but where she is.

Bet she wishes she was anyplace but where she is.
Rumblings on the Hill say her days are numbered and short..

Not sure who would be stupid enough to take the job however....

Hoyer would be next in line.....He and Trump could work things out....let's hope that happens...like tomorrow.
Hoyer would be chewed up and spit out by the likes of AOC and Ohmar if they have jobs in the coming weeks due to campaign finance fraud they committed..

Hoyer would be chewed up and spit out by the likes of AOC and Ohmar if they have jobs in the coming weeks due to campaign finance fraud they committed..

Hoyer would be temporary until they elected a new fool.....the crazy bitches have no real power...they're mostly tolerated because the base-lunatics like them. But that's not who the party bosses are listening to....the billionaire tech and social media tycoons are in charge behind the scenes and they'll probably be glad Nancy is almost gone.....low-profile bunch....like the Mafia.

lollipopHelloSucker.jpg
I’m the Queen of England!
We know. It has been obvious for years.

Forum List

Back