Nervous Nancy MIFFED About Trump Tariff Victory

Not so. It turns out all of that stuff was already agreed to. tRump's little tantrum accomplished nothing.

We know lying is like breathing to you commiecrats, but even the Rat Media doesn't believe the crap they're spreading....Trump FREAKED OUT our little brown brothers....they're terrified of America's new economic might and don't dare challenge him so once again.....you lose, loser. :badgrin:

Pelosi said Democrats are “deeply disappointed” by the expansion of “Remain-in Mexico” and said it violates the rights of asylum-seekers, and fails to address the root causes of migration flows from Central America.

Pelosi hits Trump’s deal with Mexico, accuses him of ‘threats and temper tantrums’

Not so. It turns out all of that stuff was already agreed to. tRump's little tantrum accomplished nothing.

We know lying is like breathing to you commiecrats, but even the Rat Media doesn't believe the crap they're spreading....Trump FREAKED OUT our little brown brothers....they're terrified of America's new economic might and don't dare challenge him so once again.....you lose, loser. :badgrin:

Pelosi said Democrats are “deeply disappointed” by the expansion of “Remain-in Mexico” and said it violates the rights of asylum-seekers, and fails to address the root causes of migration flows from Central America.

Pelosi hits Trump’s deal with Mexico, accuses him of ‘threats and temper tantrums’
Lmao at a tRumpkin accusing some one else of lying.

In Washington, everyone lies-don't be naive.

You guys do know it's tRump that caved, right? He got nothing resembling his demands.

I heard Don LE-mon said that....you do realize CNN has stolen you common sense, right?
Don't be too sure...
I'm pretty sure. You see, my source is far more credible than a known liar and con man.

You guys do know it's tRump that caved, right? He got nothing resembling his demands.
WE WON-that's what's important-no thanks to nancy.
Truns out not.
6000 Mexican guards to southern border-that's pretty good.
Agreed on months ago. Nothing to do with Cheeto Jesus's little temper tantrum.
First I heard of it and very timely I must say. Face it-they went NOW due to tariff threat or why send their to Washington in a hurry?

I heard Don LE-mon said that....you do realize CNN has stolen you common sense, right?
Don't be too sure...
I'm pretty sure. You see, my source is far more credible than a known liar and con man.
Who is your source, Deep Throat?

Lame excuse. While it is true that the job of politician comes with a certain amount of stretching the truth, dOnald tRump isn't simply stretching things, he out and out lies. And then keeps repeating the lie I ER and over in the hope that people will start to believe it.

Sadly, some have.

Truns out not.
Agreed on months ago. Nothing to do with Cheeto Jesus's little temper tantrum.
First I heard of it and very timely I must say. Face it-they went NOW due to tariff threat or why send their to Washington in a hurry?
There are links up thread and in other threads. It was all a shame.

Don't be too sure...
The New York Times.

Don't be too sure...
The New York Times.
Yeah the media righttttt. Get off your high horse.

Lame excuse. While it is true that the job of politician comes with a certain amount of stretching the truth, dOnald tRump isn't simply stretching things, he out and out lies. And then keeps repeating the lie I ER and over in the hope that people will start to believe it.

Sadly, some have.
If you hate Trump so much you can't think straight then say so and I'll answer other posts.

I see your delusions are not limited to climate. At least your consistent..
Oh! The IRONY!!!!
Tramp got nothing and caved because even his GOP ass kissers abandoned him.
I know 6000 Mexican troops are securing their southern border to secure ours. Mexico is paying after all! Thank you president Trump!

Don't be too sure...
The New York Times.
Yeah the media righttttt. Get off your high horse.
Your brainwashing is showing again.

Sadly, some have.
If you hate Trump so much you can't think straight then say so and I'll answer other posts.
Deflection.

Sadly, some have.
Deflection.
Just read the times article-bullshit. The Mexicans never moved on their promise. Don't worry-YOUR president did you a solid and got them off their fat asses. You can thank him with your 2020 vote

Truns out not.
6000 Mexican NATIONAL guard that just formed earlier this year and isn't trained yet, so don't hold your breath waiting for them to be deployed.

Forum List

Back