Netanyahu A 'Chickenshit': The Crisis in U.S.-Israel Relations Is Officially Here

Tell us what Israel has done lately to make you think it cares about "friendship" with the US or any other state?

Refrained from bombing Iran's nuclear program.

I suspect the the remarks of Fuckwad Obama's team might make them rethink that.

Obammy will be devastated if he can't deliver a Nuclear Iran.
You mean the heroic Bibi didn't drop any of his nukes on a state without a single illegal nuclear weapon to its name?

Are you an expert on Iran?
No, why would you think otherwise?

Then you fully admit that you haven't a clue as to what they would do with the "nuke" they are trying to get?

Tell us what Israel has done lately to make you think it cares about "friendship" with the US or any other state?

You mean the heroic Bibi didn't drop any of his nukes on a state without a single illegal nuclear weapon to its name?

Then you fully admit that you haven't a clue as to what they would do with the "nuke" they are trying to get?
They aren't trying to get a nuke, and even if Iran possessed as many nukes as Israel, the Middle East would be more stable than it is today.

"Gallup International’s poll of 68 countries for 2014 found the US as the greatest threat to peace in the world, voted three times more dangerous to world peace than the next country.

"Among Americans, we overall voted our own nation as the 4th most dangerous to peace, and with demographics of students and 18-24 year-olds also concluding the US as the world’s greatest threat."

2014 Gallup International poll US 1 threat to world peace Washington s Blog

They aren't trying to get a nuke, and even if Iran possessed as many nukes as Israel, the Middle East would be more stable than it is today.

"Gallup International’s poll of 68 countries for 2014 found the US as the greatest threat to peace in the world, voted three times more dangerous to world peace than the next country.

"Among Americans, we overall voted our own nation as the 4th most dangerous to peace, and with demographics of students and 18-24 year-olds also concluding the US as the world’s greatest threat."

How did you arrive at the conclusion that they AREN'T trying to get a Nuke?

Proving a negative isn't as easy as providing evidence establishing the existence of an Iranian nuclear weapons program. IAEA records seem to indicate Iran continued weapons-related research after 2003, but I'm not sure they have anything to gain today by continuing to pursue that policy.

Proving a negative isn't as easy as providing evidence establishing the existence of an Iranian nuclear weapons program. IAEA records seem to indicate Iran continued weapons-related research after 2003, but I'm not sure they have anything to gain today by continuing to pursue that policy.

The ENTIRE World knows they have a Nuclear Program, why else would Bammy be negotiating with them over it?

They aren't allowing anyone IN for verification purposes.....

Now.....is Iran run by Religious nuts?

The ENTIRE World knows they have a Nuclear Program, why else would Bammy be negotiating with them over it?

Iran's elected president and parliament are required to be vetted by the Guardian Council before being elected, so I would think that indicates religious input, at least. I don't think Iran's nuclear program means they are interested in obtaining nuclear weapon, however. As far as Barry's negotiations, I don't think he has much choice given recent events in Syria and maybe Ukraine.

Iran's elected president and parliament are required to be vetted by the Guardian Council before being elected, so I would think that indicates religious input, at least. I don't think Iran's nuclear program means they are interested in obtaining nuclear weapon, however. As far as Barry's negotiations, I don't think he has much choice given recent events in Syria and maybe Ukraine.

What do you know about their Religious Leader?

Look up the Mahdi.

You have to be a real dumbass to think Iran isn't trying to get nukes.

I was just reading that Kerry was disavowing these vulgar statements.

Whether one likes Israel or hates them; whether one likes Netanyahu or hates him; there is absolutely no debate that by these senior officials to talk on the record to Goldberg have torpedoed relations between the two countries.

Other countries have taken note. Obviously diplomacy from the punks at the Chicago on the Potomac is not their strong suit.

What do you know about their Religious Leader?

Look up the Mahdi.
The End is Near?
"New evidence has emerged that the Iranian government sees the current unrest in the Middle East as a signal that the Mahdi--or Islamic messiah--is about to appear.

"CBN News has obtained a never-before-seen video produced by the Iranian regime that says all the signs are moving into place -- and that Iran will soon help usher in the end times.

"While the revolutionary movements gripping the Middle East have created uncertainty throughout the region, the video shows that the Iranian regime believes the chaos is divine proof that their ultimate victory is at hand."

Iranian Video Says Mahdi is Near - World - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

The Obama administration's anger is "red-hot" over Israel's settlement policies, and the Netanyahu government openly expresses contempt for Obama's understanding of the Middle East. Profound changes in the relationship may be coming.

The other day I was talking to a senior Obama administration official about the foreign leader who seems to frustrate the White House and the State Department the most. “The thing about Bibi is, he’s a chickenshit,” this official said, referring to the Israeli prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, by his nickname.

This comment is representative of the gloves-off manner in which American and Israeli officials now talk about each other behind closed doors, and is yet another sign that relations between the Obama and Netanyahu governments have moved toward a full-blown crisis. The relationship between these two administrations— dual guarantors of the putatively “unbreakable” bond between the U.S. and Israel—is now the worst it's ever been, and it stands to get significantly worse after the November midterm elections. By next year, the Obama administration may actually withdraw diplomatic cover for Israel at the United Nations, but even before that, both sides are expecting a showdown over Iran, should an agreement be reached about the future of its nuclear program.

The fault for this breakdown in relations can be assigned in good part to the junior partner in the relationship, Netanyahu, and in particular, to the behavior of his cabinet. Netanyahu has told several people I’ve spoken to in recent days that he has “written off” the Obama administration, and plans to speak directly to Congress and to the American people should an Iran nuclear deal be reached. For their part, Obama administration officials express, in the words of one official, a “red-hot anger” at Netanyahu for pursuing settlement policies on the West Bank, and building policies in Jerusalem, that they believe have fatally undermined Secretary of State John Kerry’s peace process.

Over the years, Obama administration officials have described Netanyahu to me as recalcitrant, myopic, reactionary, obtuse, blustering, pompous, and “Aspergery.” (These are verbatim descriptions; I keep a running list.) But I had not previously heard Netanyahu described as a “chickenshit.” I thought I appreciated the implication of this description, but it turns out I didn’t have a full understanding. From time to time, current and former administration officials have described Netanyahu as a national leader who acts as though he is mayor of Jerusalem, which is to say, a no-vision small-timer who worries mainly about pleasing the hardest core of his political constituency. (President Obama, in interviews with me, has alluded to Netanyahu’s lack of political courage.)

“The good thing about Netanyahu is that he’s scared to launch wars,” the official said, expanding the definition of what a chickenshit Israeli prime minister looks like. “The bad thing about him is that he won’t do anything to reach an accommodation with the Palestinians or with the Sunni Arab states. The only thing he’s interested in is protecting himself from political defeat. He’s not [Yitzhak] Rabin, he’s not [Ariel] Sharon, he’s certainly no [Menachem] Begin. He’s got no guts.”

Much More: The Crisis in U.S.-Israel Relations Is Officially Here - The Atlantic

Personally, I think referring to Nutanyahoo as "chickenshit" is far too kind.
=================
if there are any "chickenshits" anywhere it is all in the fucking demoscum regime, you fucking libertraitors OWN IT !

Forum List

Back