Who do you trust?

• Bibi

Votes: 34 77.3%
  • Obama

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
Wait What ? how did that work out ?...

B_L90hGVIAIj-M3.jpg:large

you all want to follow warriors cause you can't stand up for yourselves against the injustices all around us coming from all sides, jews, muslim, athiest, christian, liars, politicians, lawyers, ceos, etc.., because be the time you stand up for yourselves you have to shoot and kill to save yourselves from these evil killers you worship. better run away from these warrior types or all will have hell to pay.

I flew in 47 air assaults/recon ops in '67-'68 Vietnam....speak for yourself, raghead.

Bullshit. You have claimed lots of military credentials, but you are known to lie about that. I don't know exactly how disgusting you have to be to try to steal the honor earned by our military, but I can tell how stupid you have to be to keep doing it and change your story every few weeks. Just stop.

How can this possibly be...do we have a free press?..if we have a free press ......we are not free...we do not have a free press...anyone in the media who brings up Israel has Nukes will lose their CAREER

It’s astonishing that in the breathless run-up to Israeli Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu’s appearance before a joint session of the U.S. Congress to warn of a nuclear-armed Iran, no one—politicians, editorial writers, media pundits—point out that there already is a nuclear power in the Middle East—Netanyahu’s Israel.

Israel has had nuclear bombs for more than 50 years and never used them---
-----Iran has done everything it can possible do to arm it's Hezbollah with
obscene bombs designed to blow the brains out of children----as many as
possible. YOU SEEM DELIGHTED TO TRUST THEM WITH NUCLEAR BOMBS----I do not trust them with radioactive materials

I think there are many Israelis who wish Netanyahu wasn't such an asshole....
I think Bibi showed Americans and the congress what a real leader with balls looks like, not the fumbling incompetent empty suit called Oblahblah we have in office.

When I look at Benjamin Netanyahu I see a great leader. A very great leader. In fact? The greatest leader of any nation in the world today. I cannot even think of someone who comes in a close second, Roudy. Can you?

Why do you stay in a country you so obviously hate?

Netanyahu is impotent. He can't even fight his own battles and comes crying to the Republican traitors to do it for him.

Today, he showed he is anything BUT a leader.

I can't begin to say how sick I am of reading Americans talking about how much they hate their own country.

Why don't you ALL just stfu and LEAVE?

You could be even better traitors if you didn't actually live under the protection of the country you despise.

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

you all want to follow warriors cause you can't stand up for yourselves against the injustices all around us coming from all sides, jews, muslim, athiest, christian, liars, politicians, lawyers, ceos, etc.., because be the time you stand up for yourselves you have to shoot and kill to save yourselves from these evil killers you worship. better run away from these warrior types or all will have hell to pay.

I flew in 47 air assaults/recon ops in '67-'68 Vietnam....speak for yourself, raghead.

Bullshit. You have claimed lots of military credentials, but you are known to lie about that. I don't know exactly how disgusting you have to be to try to steal the honor earned by our military, but I can tell how stupid you have to be to keep doing it and change your story every few weeks. Just stop.

Did BullKurtz USMC aka Doodette ever say if this heroism was as a highly decorated Marine or a highly decorated Air Force pilot?

How can this possibly be...do we have a free press?..if we have a free press ......we are not free...we do not have a free press...anyone in the media who brings up Israel has Nukes will lose their CAREER

It’s astonishing that in the breathless run-up to Israeli Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu’s appearance before a joint session of the U.S. Congress to warn of a nuclear-armed Iran, no one—politicians, editorial writers, media pundits—point out that there already is a nuclear power in the Middle East—Netanyahu’s Israel.

possible. YOU SEEM DELIGHTED TO TRUST THEM WITH NUCLEAR BOMBS----I do not trust them with radioactive materials

Why would Israel use their own bombs when they can just come running to the Repub traitors to do it for them?

Seriously, Israel doesn't want to kill thousands of Israelis and go deep into debt.

But, lots of dead Americans and more American debt is exactly what the Republicans want.

I think if Iran has nukes it might save the lives of a lot of our armed services people because we do not invade countries that have real WMD.....th only country to ever use Nukes on humans was us the USA

I think Bibi showed Americans and the congress what a real leader with balls looks like, not the fumbling incompetent empty suit called Oblahblah we have in office.

When I look at Benjamin Netanyahu I see a great leader. A very great leader. In fact? The greatest leader of any nation in the world today. I cannot even think of someone who comes in a close second, Roudy. Can you?

Netanyahu is impotent. He can't even fight his own battles and comes crying to the Republican traitors to do it for him.

I can't begin to say how sick I am of reading Americans talking about how much they hate their own country.

You could be even better traitors if you didn't actually live under the protection of the country you despise.

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:
As of today 83% of USMB voters trust Bibi.
Guess that means YOU need that bus ticket.

As of today 83% of USMB voters trust Bibi.
Guess that means YOU need that bus ticket.
wow 83 percent of USMB are assholes ...

Bibi-Oh is ready to confront Iran right down to the last US service man ....
You didn't really listen to the speech then. Bibi just informed the Congress that he's done waiting for Oblahblah buying more time for the Iranians. Israeli jets will be flying over Iranian nuke sites in the near future. This was just a heads up to the American people and congress, who despite the asshole we have in office, strongly support Israel. Israel doesn't play politics with it's national security or existential threats, nor does it ask permission.
Give up your US citizenship and go to Israel ...be a man

OR
You could give up yours and go to Russia.
Unlike you Zionism uber alles fanatics I am loyal to our elected President...you all on the other Hand also love Putin...your move wingnuttio

You are loyal to no one - not even yourself - because you are an enemy of Jesus Christ. There is no faithfulness in you to be found. You need to repent. You're going to hell, Tyrone. You're wicked.
Relax nothing is happening....I got your back...
B_NjczjWkAA4xP2.jpg

congratulations republicans have shown they represent the best interests of Israel, not the USA.
No, it's everyone's business that Iran doesn't get a nuclear bomb. Just because you're kind thinks they should doesn't make it so. It's been the same wether you were a democrat or a republican. Till this traitor in chief was elected.
Move to Israel and kiss up Nut and Yahooo
Nope, I think I will stay and fight to get the country back to being great once again. It won't be hard fighting pansy ass queers like yourself.
Come on with it...feel froggy lol
Rationales-for-Bombing-Muslim-Countries.jpg
Yeah we took Saddam out. Obama successfully ended that war, before he totally screwed it up.
Bush lied hundreds of thousands died...

20 traitors that need charged with treason and executed or sentenced to 20 years each and then deported to Israel.

No, it's everyone's business that Iran doesn't get a nuclear bomb. Just because you're kind thinks they should doesn't make it so. It's been the same wether you were a democrat or a republican. Till this traitor in chief was elected.
Move to Israel and kiss up Nut and Yahooo
Nope, I think I will stay and fight to get the country back to being great once again. It won't be hard fighting pansy ass queers like yourself.
Come on with it...feel froggy lol
Rationales-for-Bombing-Muslim-Countries.jpg
Yeah we took Saddam out. Obama successfully ended that war, before he totally screwed it up.
Bush lied hundreds of thousands died...
Obama lied and Americans died.
Clinton lied and Americans died.
Holder lied and Americans died.

You didn't really listen to the speech then. Bibi just informed the Congress that he's done waiting for Oblahblah buying more time for the Iranians. Israeli jets will be flying over Iranian nuke sites in the near future. This was just a heads up to the American people and congress, who despite the asshole we have in office, strongly support Israel. Israel doesn't play politics with it's national security or existential threats, nor does it ask permission.

OR
Unlike you Zionism uber alles fanatics I am loyal to our elected President...you all on the other Hand also love Putin...your move wingnuttio

You are loyal to no one - not even yourself - because you are an enemy of Jesus Christ. There is no faithfulness in you to be found. You need to repent. You're going to hell, Tyrone. You're wicked.
B_NjczjWkAA4xP2.jpg
I have seen that picture before. Is that the village idiot where you live?

OR

B_NjczjWkAA4xP2.jpg
I have seen that picture before. Is that the village idiot where you live?
Here is your village idiot though
8030549166.jpeg

OR

B_NjczjWkAA4xP2.jpg

That will be the day.

Forum List

Back