24-5 and the 5 voted for "Bozo" :lmao:

That makes it pretty much 29-zip
thumbnail
thumbnail
thumbnail

Truth hurts?
How would you know ? :banana:
Reading your lies all day I don't know.
No taking this position is why you do not know..........The GOP official position

Humor_GOP-Vision-Head-Ass.jpg
Look at who you wanting to run in 2016, the Clinton's. Bill a liar and a pedophile, Hillary a liar and a law breaker. Talk about a head in your ass. Lol
You are the GOP the party that nearly destroyed America with President Bozo 43 dumbest white man in history

Truth hurts?
No taking this position is why you do not know..........The GOP official position

Look at who you wanting to run in 2016, the Clinton's. Bill a liar and a pedophile, Hillary a liar and a law breaker. Talk about a head in your ass. Lol
You are the GOP the party that nearly destroyed America with President Bozo 43 dumbest white man in history
Smarter than obozo, he made Carter a very happy man.

Sorry but while Obama hasn't been the greatest, he's been much better than Bush. Bush caused disasters. Obama is just slow to fix them.

Here is your man

tongue10.jpg

Sorry but while Obama hasn't been the greatest, he's been much better than Bush. Bush caused disasters. Obama is just slow to fix them.
Bush had a lot more to deal with than obama. He had the dot com bust, 911, Katrina, and the housing bust. Obama I admit was handed a mess, but it looks like he has done his best to keep the economy down.

A picture of when he went by what name? Oh yes that "fighting spirit" , he still has it today hey.
Personally the smarter man would rather peace than war.
Yeah Clinton thought the same thing, and we got 911. Sometimes you have to go to war to get peace.

Actually we got 9/11 because Bill Clinton let Bin Laden go. Had he done the right thing and took him while the golden opportunity was handed to him to do so 9/11 most likely would not have happened.

Bin Laden was just a tool, the Saudis financed 9/11.

Here is your man

tongue10.jpg

Not sure why, but that reminds me of my ex wife.

A picture of when he went by what name? Oh yes that "fighting spirit" , he still has it today hey.
Yeah Clinton thought the same thing, and we got 911. Sometimes you have to go to war to get peace.

Actually we got 9/11 because Bill Clinton let Bin Laden go. Had he done the right thing and took him while the golden opportunity was handed to him to do so 9/11 most likely would not have happened.
He was also afraid to do anything about terrorism. Just like Obama.

Bush did something, he made it worse.
STFU if you can't comment intelligently.

Last edited:

Bin Laden was just a tool, the Saudis financed 9/11.
Da Joos financed 9/11.

Here is your man

tongue10.jpg
I haven't said this on this forum yet, but seeing your intelligence. Think the ignore feature might be good for you.

Bush had a lot more to deal with than obama. He had the dot com bust, 911, Katrina, and the housing bust. Obama I admit was handed a mess, but it looks like he has done his best to keep the economy down.

Obama has kept the economy down while nearly tripling the Stock Market valuations...this is a very tricky Negro a Magic Negro

The point is no one is attacking Israel without Israel first attacking them. If Israel has its way, Iran would have a nuke, Israel's, smack dab in the middle of it. Israel is the king of false flags, and they will create one and soon and then say, "I was right, I told you ,you couldn't trust Iran".

You know nothing, that is all satire you invented. What a nutcase.

Here is your man

tongue10.jpg
I haven't said this on this forum yet, but seeing your intelligence. Think the ignore feature might be good for you.
Oh please don't break my hear wing Nutto

_60121347_60121097.jpg

We know Bibi served in IDF special forces for his country. We know he's taken down arab nuclear facilities in the past that threatened his country. We know he's a popular leader despite transplanted Israelis, like our own, who are tired of fighting and want the military budget spent on them and their friends.

We know his Mossad knows more about the Iranian nuclear facilities than our CIA and are the ones who got the stuxnet computer virus into those sites, costing Iran at least a year in their march to enough enriched uranium to build a bomb. And we know he never lies to his people or the world. Compare that to our idiot in the WH who's only qualification to be president is his ability to lie without a second thought on every matter he's addressed in the last 6 years:

many.jpg

The choice is clear. We can believe a man who loves our country more than the two-bit hustler now leading us into destruction, or the fool who opposes him at our peril.

Bibi was such a handsome young man, wasn't he? He's like a young King David in that photograph!

Maybe you could of been ones of his brides, he cheated on the first one, and married the woman he cheated with and then divorced and married Sara , and then cheated on her. Maybe you can entice him.

Even his wives couldn't trust him. They vote for this guy?
Shit, he should seek the Democratic nomination.

Forum List

Back