Netanyahu Or Obama; Who Do YOU Trust?

Who do you trust?

• Bibi

Votes: 34 77.3%
  • Obama

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
It is inconceivable but true...Israeli Right wing nut bag comes to whine and cajole about a Nuclear Iran and no one has the GUTS to bring up Israel has Nuclear weapons.....Sorry we do not have a Free Press...

No taking this position is why you do not know..........The GOP official position

Humor_GOP-Vision-Head-Ass.jpg
Look at who you wanting to run in 2016, the Clinton's. Bill a liar and a pedophile, Hillary a liar and a law breaker. Talk about a head in your ass. Lol
You are the GOP the party that nearly destroyed America with President Bozo 43 dumbest white man in history
Smarter than obozo, he made Carter a very happy man.

Sorry but while Obama hasn't been the greatest, he's been much better than Bush. Bush caused disasters. Obama is just slow to fix them.
Bush had a lot more to deal with than obama. He had the dot com bust, 911, Katrina, and the housing bust. Obama I admit was handed a mess, but it looks like he has done his best to keep the economy down.
Indeed! The economy is down so much that the DOW could lose 10,000 points today and still be ahead of where Gomer left it. Try again.

No taking this position is why you do not know..........The GOP official position

Look at who you wanting to run in 2016, the Clinton's. Bill a liar and a pedophile, Hillary a liar and a law breaker. Talk about a head in your ass. Lol
You are the GOP the party that nearly destroyed America with President Bozo 43 dumbest white man in history

Sorry but while Obama hasn't been the greatest, he's been much better than Bush. Bush caused disasters. Obama is just slow to fix them.
Bush had a lot more to deal with than obama. He had the dot com bust, 911, Katrina, and the housing bust. Obama I admit was handed a mess, but it looks like he has done his best to keep the economy down.

Well the economy has turned around, just too slowly to my liking.

Bush created two wars and turned around a balanced budget into a huge deficit. Those wars have the middle east in more chaos than it's ever been. And well look at our debt.

Indeed! The economy is down so much that the DOW could lose 10,000 points today and still be ahead of where Gomer left it. Try again.

Sure. Bush was always busy with the country's business.

Bush created two wars and turned around a balanced budget into a huge deficit. Those wars have the middle east in more chaos than it's ever been. And well look at our debt.

What about our debt? I can't wait for this answer, gonna be priceless.

Last edited:

What about our dept? I can't wait for this answer, gonna be priceless.

Yes Bush was handed a balanced budget and created a huge deficit. Obama was handed a huge deficit and it has continued.

Instead of making Obama look weak, the Republican behavior has helped to solidify some support behind the president. Bringing in the leader of a foreign country, even one with such broad support as Israel, to attack the President Of The United States doesn’t appear to sit well with many Americans.

The intensity of the Republican dislike of this president will always hold down his poll numbers, but the last thing that Republicans expected when they invited Netanyahu to speak is that his presence in the U.S. would boost the president’s popularity.

You know what "people actually think their vote counts" , and the people I know have no idea about how Israel controls us and gets us into their wars, if they did they would not go for it. We have 3 parties, the Gop, the Dem and the Jews. Since this is a Christian nation mainly ,they think it their holy duty to be on Israel's side, they just don't realize its all a lie.

You have no business living in America....GET OUT.

I was born here and I'll stay here and enlighten as many young people as I can about the Israel lobby and their lust for war and power. Many have watched Protective Edge and know how cruel Israelites are, so thank you but I only have one citizenship and that is the US unlike so many Jews with dual citizenship. You have no business in the US, since you love Israel so much your willing to have American men fight their wars.

Yep so cruel that when they have to go to war with terror savages from Palestine, they treat the enemy soldiers in their hospitals.

What do you think the terror savages do to enemy wounded?

You are on the wrong side of history on this one. Sticking up for the blood thirsty maniacs.

Obama has kept the economy down while nearly tripling the Stock Market valuations...this is a very tricky Negro a Magic Negro
The stock market is not taking very many people off of SNAP, or putting them in jobs.

I think there are many Israelis who wish Netanyahu wasn't such an asshole....
I think Bibi showed Americans and the congress what a real leader with balls looks like, not the fumbling incompetent empty suit called Oblahblah we have in office.

When I look at Benjamin Netanyahu I see a great leader. A very great leader. In fact? The greatest leader of any nation in the world today. I cannot even think of someone who comes in a close second, Roudy. Can you?

Why do you stay in a country you so obviously hate?

Netanyahu is impotent. He can't even fight his own battles and comes crying to the Republican traitors to do it for him.

Today, he showed he is anything BUT a leader.

I can't begin to say how sick I am of reading Americans talking about how much they hate their own country.

Why don't you ALL just stfu and LEAVE?

You could be even better traitors if you didn't actually live under the protection of the country you despise.

:puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke::puke:

Considering that you most likely think Obozo is a leader. You saying someone isn't a leader would be a compliment. You really should wear a bicycle helmet around the house, you seem to have hit your head too many times.

Obama has kept the economy down while nearly tripling the Stock Market valuations...this is a very tricky Negro a Magic Negro
The stock market is not taking very many people off of SNAP, or putting them in jobs.
yes it has LOl what a nut bag ....look at what Bush left and what Obama did LOL

fredgraph2.png

The stock market is not taking very many people off of SNAP,
That is why Obama is pushing for a rise in wages...Walmart and others use the SNAP program to subsidize their slave wages ...people working full time still qualify for food stamps because of this corporate abuse of labor..

Forum List

Back