Netanyahu Or Obama; Who Do YOU Trust?

Who do you trust?

• Bibi

Votes: 34 77.3%
  • Obama

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
Youre a pussy. No one is afraid of a pussy. On top of that you are POS that faked being a marine to appear tough. How embarrassing for you that you got caught.
laugh.gif

You ran from a chance to mouth off in person, squirt. Most here believe you're a homely girl with bad acne and hairy pits.....I believe you're that and a sniveling snitch who can't win on merit so you nag and lie about everything and everybody. Why you haven't hanged yourself is the only mystery about you.

Why does Bibi's speech win such publicity?

Can it possibly be because Americans were not open enough and feel a strange need to hide what went there, really?

What is Obama afraid of USA and Israel finding out, and why does he has to warn Netanyahu to "expose" secrets? isn't this deal supposed to be open to criticism?

I'm just sayin'.

Good questions and like Barry-Care, the Regime doesn't want the deal looked at too closely....the Devil is always in the details....especially when you're dealing with the Devil. I wouldn't send Kerry to order a happy meal at McDonalds.

Yup, they are trying to cut this deal with Iran like theives in the night, and then try to ram it down once it's passed. Netanyahu's invitation and speech shed light on the deceptiveness of Oblahblah and his cronies. Netanyahu and Israel have every right to be concerned, because it will be Israel at Iran's crosshairs, not the US.

Youre a pussy. No one is afraid of a pussy. On top of that you are POS that faked being a marine to appear tough. How embarrassing for you that you got caught.
laugh.gif

You ran from a chance to mouth off in person, squirt. Most here believe you're a homely girl with bad acne and hairy pits.....I believe you're that and a sniveling snitch who can't win on merit so you nag and lie about everything and everybody. Why you haven't hanged yourself is the only mystery about you.
You would never give me a chance to say something in person so stop kidding yourself fake marine.
laugh.gif

It doesnt matter what you believe. You are safe behind the internet cave monkey. Why you havent used a gun to end your life after being embarrassed as a person that lies about being a marine to appear tough is a mystery. What a pussy you are cave monkey boy.

How can this possibly be...do we have a free press?..if we have a free press ......we are not free...we do not have a free press...anyone in the media who brings up Israel has Nukes will lose their CAREER

It’s astonishing that in the breathless run-up to Israeli Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu’s appearance before a joint session of the U.S. Congress to warn of a nuclear-armed Iran, no one—politicians, editorial writers, media pundits—point out that there already is a nuclear power in the Middle East—Netanyahu’s Israel.

Israel has had nuclear bombs for more than 50 years and never used them---
-----Iran has done everything it can possible do to arm it's Hezbollah with
obscene bombs designed to blow the brains out of children----as many as
possible. YOU SEEM DELIGHTED TO TRUST THEM WITH NUCLEAR BOMBS----I do not trust them with radioactive materials

Who do you think is willing to trust Iran with nuclear bombs? Find out what is actually happening before you say anything else that stupid.
i don't trust any government with nukes. I suggest we actually find out what's happening before we say anything else that stupid.

Bullshit. You have claimed lots of military credentials, but you are known to lie about that. I don't know exactly how disgusting you have to be to try to steal the honor earned by our military, but I can tell how stupid you have to be to keep doing it and change your story every few weeks. Just stop.

Haven't lied about anything ya sniveling little punk....I'll make you the same offer the bull dyke got....$5K to see my DD214....i doubt you know what that is or have the dough to find out....so, feel lucky punk? put up or shut up.

Sure, should I send it to the same address you had when you were in the marine special forces ?

I served with 1st Squadron, 7th Regiment, Air Cav (Air Mobile) 1st Cavalry Division. PM me to prove you have $5K and I'll give you a routing number to send it to. Punk.
wasn't that the one in apocalypse now? lol. did you see it all over there or from your arm chair? if you think the bombs of today are accurate and still kill innocents close by, how do you suppose you didn't with unguided ordinances of that day? also, you fought a bullshit war we never should have been in. it's time to stop being so proud of that fact and maybe ask for forgiveness for following orders against humanity. thanks for your fake service just the same. knowing their are "men" like you out there that will kill for a lie with out thinking why makes me sleep better at night? no it doesn't at all actually.

How can this possibly be...do we have a free press?..if we have a free press ......we are not free...we do not have a free press...anyone in the media who brings up Israel has Nukes will lose their CAREER

It’s astonishing that in the breathless run-up to Israeli Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu’s appearance before a joint session of the U.S. Congress to warn of a nuclear-armed Iran, no one—politicians, editorial writers, media pundits—point out that there already is a nuclear power in the Middle East—Netanyahu’s Israel.

Israel has had nuclear bombs for more than 50 years and never used them---
-----Iran has done everything it can possible do to arm it's Hezbollah with
obscene bombs designed to blow the brains out of children----as many as
possible. YOU SEEM DELIGHTED TO TRUST THEM WITH NUCLEAR BOMBS----I do not trust them with radioactive materials

Who do you think is willing to trust Iran with nuclear bombs? Find out what is actually happening before you say anything else that stupid.

i don't trust any government with nukes. I suggest we actually find out what's happening before we say anything else that stupid.

RFLMAO "have nukes, will lie" ?? I don't trust any muslim who has access
to a pressure cooker----or even a knife---or a stick---or a rock. What government
do you trust, HAISSI HABIBI?
Since the Jordanian pilot roast-----I would not trust a muslim with a shishkebob '
stick. Weapons don't murder---muzzies murder

wasn't that the one in apocalypse now? lol. did you see it all over there or from your arm chair? if you think the bombs of today are accurate and still kill innocents close by, how do you suppose you didn't with unguided ordinances of that day? also, you fought a bullshit war we never should have been in. it's time to stop being so proud of that fact and maybe ask for forgiveness for following orders against humanity. thanks for your fake service just the same. knowing their are "men" like you out there that will kill for a lie with out thinking why makes me sleep better at night? no it doesn't at all actually.

I have no idea; I don't go to war movies as a rule although I did see "Platoon" and thought that was fairly accurate. So you're accusing me of being both a fake and a war criminal in the same disjointed, poorly worded and punctuated rant....why should I give a shit what a dune coon believes?

Netanyahu Speech Flops As Democratic Senators Withdraw Their Support For Iran Bill

Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu's speech to Congress continues to backfire, as key Democratic senators have withdrawn their support for a Senate bill that would have reviewed any nuclear…

meaningless-----demos are saying one thing and repubs ---the opposite----SOS
same old shit
So the truth does not matter as long as some Gish Galloping GOP trash is promoting bullshit...bullshit is the same as truth eh

GOP is anti Semitic

Does the GOP Love Jews or Not?
by BooMan
Wed Mar 4th, 2015 at 01:22:12 PM EST

It’s hard not to get whiplash these days while watching the modern GOP in action. On a day in which they made the most headlines by giving, in Jon Stewart’s words, the visiting Israeli prime minister “the longest blow job a Jewish man has ever received,” the chairman of the Missouri Republican Party was asked to resign because he was busted trying to discredit state Auditor Tom Schweich by launching a false whispering campaign that he is Jewish.

Tyrone is about to run out of luck for trolling this thread.
I almost had to quit reading your threads, five queers wanting to slam your ass for every worthy post.

Ma always said being the pretty one was the Curse.
Dont quit reading his posts. They are full of comedy. Yes he probably is pretty. Just like a girl.
IRL, I know more about Kurtz than you know about the :blsmile: that might be your daddy.
I dont want to know about your gay relationship with cave :piss2:Kurtz. Keep that to yourself.

Forum List

Back