Netanyahu Or Obama; Who Do YOU Trust?

Who do you trust?

• Bibi

Votes: 34 77.3%
  • Obama

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
you shouldn't. just go on believing what they told you before you dropped bombs on people you and we had no rightful business fucking with. you gave a shit about what some other idiot told you to do and you became a pawn or really a dog of unjust war for profit. you'r like isis warrior only you think you are better some how. Guess you staying in a plane way up in the sky makes you worth more as a weapon of masses destruction. But who's paying for your serves and how much did you get for your soul?

Uh, I was 11F40 recon, not a pilot. In fact it wasn't for Naval Aviators, I 'd probably be pushing up daisies in Arlington today....fucking USAF were more dangerous than Nate's artillery....we shot at them on occasion after a close call.

you shouldn't. just go on believing what they told you before you dropped bombs on people you and we had no rightful business fucking with. you gave a shit about what some other idiot told you to do and you became a pawn or really a dog of unjust war for profit. you'r like isis warrior only you think you are better some how. Guess you staying in a plane way up in the sky makes you worth more as a weapon of masses destruction. But who's paying for your serves and how much did you get for your soul?

Uh, I was 11F40 recon, not a pilot. In fact it wasn't for Naval Aviators, I 'd probably be pushing up daisies in Arlington today....fucking USAF were more dangerous than Nate's artillery....we shot at them on occasion after a close call.
Sure you were. Did you read that in Solider of Fortune or is this another character? You have zero credibility knuckle dragger.

This is a post for SheilaBull
Bibi's Blustery Blunder

To allow an Israeli politician to use the venue of the United States Congress as a platform for political grandstanding in support of his re-election bid is equally demeaning to Americans and Israelis alike.

I ask the same question again.

Why all the fuss, they could have perfectly prevented it with a little bit of honesty and transparency about the deal in the first place

Netanyahu Speech Flops As Democratic Senators Withdraw Their Support For Iran Bill

Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu's speech to Congress continues to backfire, as key Democratic senators have withdrawn their support for a Senate bill that would have reviewed any nuclear…

Hopefully he loses his reelection.

To Hertzog? The thought is nauseating.
Bibi's Blustery Blunder

To allow an Israeli politician to use the venue of the United States Congress as a platform for political grandstanding in support of his re-election bid is equally demeaning to Americans and Israelis alike.

I do not believe that Netanyahu did so----in fact he knew that the move
might cause him trouble----He acted out of a sense of urgency regarding
the very real threat which is Iran----AND HEZBOLLAH. In the present
situation------the sudden EXPANSION of the powers of Hezbollah----which
now controls Yemen and----is trying to hang onto Lebanon and Syria----
Israel is in great peril In case you forgot--Netanyahu is the Prime Minister
of Israel and is doing his job. Any person with a brain would understand
that considering the present situation any allusion to NUCLEAR bomb----
should include the possibility that Israel could be forced to use one--or two.

Oh you're right...I just reread it and you dont have 5 grand.

You also dont have any credibility, which is worst than misreading one of your bullshit stories on seeing combat.

You must mean you saw a Wombat and misspelled it

Okay, now you've blown your second chance....maybe you're a "green" instead of a Rat enabler. FYI...my offer has nothing to do with my $5K...it's your money that's in question....not that you have $5K but maybe you can get after that aluminum can business of yours and bet it on whether I'm a "fake" or not....feel lucky do ya, punk? :uhh:

You also dont have any credibility, which is worst than misreading one of your bullshit stories on seeing combat.

Okay, now you've blown your second chance....maybe you're a "green" instead of a Rat enabler. FYI...my offer has nothing to do with my $5K...it's your money that's in question....not that you have $5K but maybe you can get after that aluminum can business of yours and bet it on whether I'm a "fake" or not....feel lucky do ya, punk? :uhh:
ok. i'll send you five k so you can prove what you say? think the asian orange got to ya.

Why do you think someone would send you 5K to lie to them? You fake all the time like that time you talked all that mess and never appeared. You are a fake marine wussyfied pussy.

Netanyahu Speech Flops As Democratic Senators Withdraw Their Support For Iran Bill

Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu's speech to Congress continues to backfire, as key Democratic senators have withdrawn their support for a Senate bill that would have reviewed any nuclear…

Hopefully he loses his reelection.

To Hertzog? The thought is nauseating.
Bibi's Blustery Blunder

I do not believe that Netanyahu did so----in fact he knew that the move
might cause him trouble----He acted out of a sense of urgency regarding
the very real threat which is Iran----AND HEZBOLLAH. In the present
situation------the sudden EXPANSION of the powers of Hezbollah----which
now controls Yemen and----is trying to hang onto Lebanon and Syria----
Israel is in great peril In case you forgot--Netanyahu is the Prime Minister
of Israel and is doing his job. Any person with a brain would understand
that considering the present situation any allusion to NUCLEAR bomb----
should include the possibility that Israel could be forced to use one--or two.
That needs to be discussed the possession of Nuclear bombs by Israel should be center stage in any discussion of Iran...I do not trust Messianic Religious fundamentalist with Nukes

Why do you think someone would send you 5K to lie to them? You fake all the time like that time you talked all that mess and never appeared. You are a fake marine wussyfied pussy.

No bullshit in a DD214 rastus...you'd know that if you'd ever served. Have you gotten enough head biffs yet or are you waiting for the double-vision thing again?

al-jolson.jpg

No bullshit in a DD214 rastus...you'd know that if you'd ever served. Have you gotten enough head biffs yet or are you waiting for the double-vision thing again?

al-jolson.jpg
No one believes you have a DD214. No one is going to send you 5K to see your forged DD214 anyway. You fake military guys are pitiful. Poor cave monkey. :laugh:

Forum List

Back