Netanyahu Or Obama; Who Do YOU Trust?

Who do you trust?

• Bibi

Votes: 34 77.3%
  • Obama

Votes: 10 22.7%

• Total voters
No, it's everyone's business that Iran doesn't get a nuclear bomb. Just because you're kind thinks they should doesn't make it so. It's been the same wether you were a democrat or a republican. Till this traitor in chief was elected.
Move to Israel and kiss up Nut and Yahooo
Nope, I think I will stay and fight to get the country back to being great once again. It won't be hard fighting pansy ass queers like yourself.
Come on with it...feel froggy lol
Rationales-for-Bombing-Muslim-Countries.jpg
Yeah we took Saddam out. Obama successfully ended that war, before he totally screwed it up.
Bush lied hundreds of thousands died...
That was debunked over ten years ago. Update your talking points man

Give up your US citizenship and go to Israel ...be a man

OR
You could give up yours and go to Russia.
Unlike you Zionism uber alles fanatics I am loyal to our elected President...you all on the other Hand also love Putin...your move wingnuttio

You are loyal to no one - not even yourself - because you are an enemy of Jesus Christ. There is no faithfulness in you to be found. You need to repent. You're going to hell, Tyrone. You're wicked.
Relax nothing is happening....I got your back...
B_NjczjWkAA4xP2.jpg

That will be the day.
It should read do you support Obama and the terrorists, or the United states.

another bullshit war we had no business wasting lives and money on. but your proud of it. killing innocent kids is on your head asshole. you are going to hell pal for following the wrong warmongers orders like all stupid soldiers do. dogs of war that's all you are. pawns shouldn't be proud.

I been in Hell, raghead...wait until you get there...me? I'm not worried about the other side of the River. I never killed any "innocent" kids....I know you roaches love to taunt us with that but it's just a leftist slogan you liars use to mock us instead of the democrats who got us in that war.

Wait...you want to blame Clinton for letting OBL go before 9/11.

Not a word about Bush letting OBL go AFTER 9/11?

So Bush ordered the Northern Alliance commander at Tora Bora to take bin-Laden's bribe to let him pass into Pakistan? Hmmmm....got a link?

Bullshit. You have claimed lots of military credentials, but you are known to lie about that. I don't know exactly how disgusting you have to be to try to steal the honor earned by our military, but I can tell how stupid you have to be to keep doing it and change your story every few weeks. Just stop.

Haven't lied about anything ya sniveling little punk....I'll make you the same offer the bull dyke got....$5K to see my DD214....i doubt you know what that is or have the dough to find out....so, feel lucky punk? put up or shut up.

How can this possibly be...do we have a free press?..if we have a free press ......we are not free...we do not have a free press...anyone in the media who brings up Israel has Nukes will lose their CAREER

It’s astonishing that in the breathless run-up to Israeli Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu’s appearance before a joint session of the U.S. Congress to warn of a nuclear-armed Iran, no one—politicians, editorial writers, media pundits—point out that there already is a nuclear power in the Middle East—Netanyahu’s Israel.

Israel has had nuclear bombs for more than 50 years and never used them---
-----Iran has done everything it can possible do to arm it's Hezbollah with
obscene bombs designed to blow the brains out of children----as many as
possible. YOU SEEM DELIGHTED TO TRUST THEM WITH NUCLEAR BOMBS----I do not trust them with radioactive materials

Who do you think is willing to trust Iran with nuclear bombs? Find out what is actually happening before you say anything else that stupid.

Bullshit. You have claimed lots of military credentials, but you are known to lie about that. I don't know exactly how disgusting you have to be to try to steal the honor earned by our military, but I can tell how stupid you have to be to keep doing it and change your story every few weeks. Just stop.

Haven't lied about anything ya sniveling little punk....I'll make you the same offer the bull dyke got....$5K to see my DD214....i doubt you know what that is or have the dough to find out....so, feel lucky punk? put up or shut up.

Sure, should I send it to the same address you had when you were in the marine special forces ?

you all want to follow warriors cause you can't stand up for yourselves against the injustices all around us coming from all sides, jews, muslim, athiest, christian, liars, politicians, lawyers, ceos, etc.., because be the time you stand up for yourselves you have to shoot and kill to save yourselves from these evil killers you worship. better run away from these warrior types or all will have hell to pay.

I flew in 47 air assaults/recon ops in '67-'68 Vietnam....speak for yourself, raghead.

Did BullKurtz USMC aka Doodette ever say if this heroism was as a highly decorated Marine or a highly decorated Air Force pilot?

Highly decorated liar.

Sure, should I send it to the same address you had when you were in the marine special forces ?

I served with 1st Squadron, 7th Regiment, Air Cav (Air Mobile) 1st Cavalry Division. PM me to prove you have $5K and I'll give you a routing number to send it to. Punk.

I served with 1st Squadron, 7th Regiment, Air Cav (Air Mobile) 1st Cavalry Division. PM me to prove you have $5K and I'll give you a routing number to send it to. Punk.

Right. Is that where you were when you told everybody you were a marine?

24-5 and the 5 voted for "Bozo" :lmao:

That makes it pretty much 29-zip

Here you go Brian Williams

From February 26-28, President Obama’s approval rating was 44% in the Gallup Daily Tracking Poll. The president’s disapproval rating was 51%. Once Netanyahu’s arrived in the United States, President Obama’s approval rating jumped to 49%, and his disapproval rating fell to 47%.

There were signs that the Republican handling of the Netanyahu invitation was not playing well with many Americans. An NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll released yesterday found that by a margin of 48%-30%, registered voters said that John Boehner should have talked to President Obama before inviting Netanyahu.

Forum List

Back