Netanyahu speech

Until we elect another president Netanyahu is the de facto leader of the free world. Imagine what America could be if we had a leader that dedicated to his nation!

Is there another leader who can deliver a speech as moving and powerful as Netanyahu today? A big part of why he is so good is because he is a mental giant, a Churchillian figure of great strength, intelligence, bravery and character. Unlike the asshole we have in office today. Watch this speech and be objective, it's like watching a historical figure in action. Years later we will be glad we were around to hear and see him speak:

It was a fair speech Rouds from an Israeli point of view,but some of his claims about water, agriculture and technology are somewhat surprising,if Israel was so great,how come Israel cannot make Peace.

I met The Net,some years ago at a Jewish fuction in Perth with business leaders, and he was essentially collecting money for his political party...he spoke very well but his Anti-Palestinian negative Rhetoric was appaulling........Has this Leopard changed his spots,looking at the vidieo,one would think he has,but I think he has one voice at the UN and another in Israel and amongst a pro Zionist audience.

As I said a Fair Speech,from an Israeli point of view..steve

Hey, Steve, haven't seen you around for a while. What's up?

Still BASHING MY HEAD AGAINST THE WAILING WALL,great to see you,Gallie,keep in touch steve

Just don't draw blood, Steve. You should keep in touch, too. Ever get up this way, I'll take you out to the "Bush" and treat you to homemade mead and some excellent cooking. We can talk politics and beat each other's heads against a wall!

Is there another leader who can deliver a speech as moving and powerful as Netanyahu today? A big part of why he is so good is because he is a mental giant, a Churchillian figure of great strength, intelligence, bravery and character. Unlike the asshole we have in office today. Watch this speech and be objective, it's like watching a historical figure in action. Years later we will be glad we were around to hear and see him speak:

It was a fair speech Rouds from an Israeli point of view,but some of his claims about water, agriculture and technology are somewhat surprising,if Israel was so great,how come Israel cannot make Peace.

I met The Net,some years ago at a Jewish fuction in Perth with business leaders, and he was essentially collecting money for his political party...he spoke very well but his Anti-Palestinian negative Rhetoric was appaulling........Has this Leopard changed his spots,looking at the vidieo,one would think he has,but I think he has one voice at the UN and another in Israel and amongst a pro Zionist audience.

As I said a Fair Speech,from an Israeli point of view..steve

Hey, Steve, haven't seen you around for a while. What's up?

Still BASHING MY HEAD AGAINST THE WAILING WALL,great to see you,Gallie,keep in touch steve

Just don't draw blood, Steve. You should keep in touch, too. Ever get up this way, I'll take you out to the "Bush" and treat you to homemade mead and some excellent cooking. We can talk politics and beat each other's heads against a wall!

You are on Gallie....Mead YUM............no blood drawn.....LOL ....steve

Until we elect another president Netanyahu is the de facto leader of the free world. Imagine what America could be if we had a leader that dedicated to his nation!
Not Australia's FREE WORLD......we have a totally different concept of the FREE WORLD and it ain't ISRAELS MAD WORLD

Forum List

Back