Neurologist Confirms Ted Cruz Is A LIAR!

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
I found this interesting in that it confirms that Ted Cruz is a liar and not a very good one because he's admitting it through his expressions. :eusa_liar:

BBpg6WE.img

There are many important issues to discuss this election season, but neurologist Dr. Richard Cytowic recently highlighted a new one: Ted Cruz’s face. Let’s hear him out.

Cytowic, who declares himself “not a Democrat,” argues that Cruz’s face sends subtle facial cues that go against what he’s saying, which complicates the very thing we are trained to do from birth: figure people out. We scan every face we see to make an instant judgment of trust, an instinctual swipe right/left we do in order to figure out whether a person is dangerous or worth our time. Facial cues — eyebrows curling, nose flaring, forehead wrinkling, lip licking — help clue us into the mind behind the face.

But in Cruz’s case, Cytowic writes, his facial downfall comes in the form of his smile, or lack thereof. In a typical smile, the corners of the mouth turn up; this causes a chain reaction that makes the corners of the eyes contract, creating crow’s feet. But Cruz’s face doesn’t seem to do that, according to Cytowic: The smile doesn’t quite reach his eyes, which can be perceived as insincerity.

Another facial-oddity characteristic Cytowic points out is just north of the missing crow’s feet on Cruz’s face: the downward bend of the outside of his eyebrows. Try doing this yourself — it’s not easy to have the inner corners of your eyebrows bend up while the outer corners swerve down. “Downturned expressions usually signal disagreeableness or disgust,” Cytowic writes. In other words, Cruz could accidentally be sending cues at rallies that he’s not a fan of his voters, which isn’t exactly the message he wants to convey.

A Neurologist Has Tried to Pinpoint What Bugs Him About Ted Cruz’s Face

Well the Majority of the PEOPLE in this country confirms Hillary, Obama, Bernie and all the snakes in the Democrat party are liars. All we need to know this is their forked tongues are flapping at us. who the hell need some neurologist.
good grief. you people fall for anything

• Banned
Well the Majority of the PEOPLE in this country confirms Hillary, Obama, Bernie and all the snakes in the Democrat party are liars. All we need to know this is their forked tongues are flapping at us. who the hell need some neurologist.

"you people"? You're a RACIST!
ohmy_zps88e14394.png

I found this interesting in that it confirms that Ted Cruz is a liar and not a very good one because he's admitting it through his expressions. :eusa_liar:

BBpg6WE.img

There are many important issues to discuss this election season, but neurologist Dr. Richard Cytowic recently highlighted a new one: Ted Cruz’s face. Let’s hear him out.

Cytowic, who declares himself “not a Democrat,” argues that Cruz’s face sends subtle facial cues that go against what he’s saying, which complicates the very thing we are trained to do from birth: figure people out. We scan every face we see to make an instant judgment of trust, an instinctual swipe right/left we do in order to figure out whether a person is dangerous or worth our time. Facial cues — eyebrows curling, nose flaring, forehead wrinkling, lip licking — help clue us into the mind behind the face.

But in Cruz’s case, Cytowic writes, his facial downfall comes in the form of his smile, or lack thereof. In a typical smile, the corners of the mouth turn up; this causes a chain reaction that makes the corners of the eyes contract, creating crow’s feet. But Cruz’s face doesn’t seem to do that, according to Cytowic: The smile doesn’t quite reach his eyes, which can be perceived as insincerity.

Another facial-oddity characteristic Cytowic points out is just north of the missing crow’s feet on Cruz’s face: the downward bend of the outside of his eyebrows. Try doing this yourself — it’s not easy to have the inner corners of your eyebrows bend up while the outer corners swerve down. “Downturned expressions usually signal disagreeableness or disgust,” Cytowic writes. In other words, Cruz could accidentally be sending cues at rallies that he’s not a fan of his voters, which isn’t exactly the message he wants to convey.

A Neurologist Has Tried to Pinpoint What Bugs Him About Ted Cruz’s Face

BS-----maybe he had botox treatments-----maybe he lost a branch of the facial
nerve to a diabetic induced infarction or even was born with a mild dysfunction
of the facial n. --------the neurologist is BUGGY

• Banned
It's Cruz who's "buggy". I've been in sales my whole life and been successful by reading body language and facial expressions. And I would tell you that what this doc says is spot-on whether you Cruz fans like it or not. He's a proven liar and here we have expert testimony pointing out why we instinctively know it by watching him speak....he's a creepshow.

It's Cruz who's "buggy". I've been in sales my whole life and been successful by reading body language and facial expressions. And I would tell you that what this doc says is spot-on whether you Cruz fans like it or not. He's a proven liar and here we have expert testimony pointing out why we instinctively know it by watching him speak....he's a creepshow.
How do you tell if a McDonald's customer is lying?

You're nutz.... lemme guess, feel'n the Bern?

:cuckoo:

"you people"? You're a RACIST!
ohmy_zps88e14394.png
and so is you people screeching about how that's RACIST racist racist racist racist.

Forum List

Back