Nevada cop shot and killed in ambush

Agreed, I'd stand back and watch the primates eat each other. Fuck serving or protecting these parasites.

Agreed, I'd stand back and watch the primates eat each other. Fuck serving or protecting these parasites.

Yep. It's no longer worth it. I say every cop should keep showing up...accepting a check....and don't do shit until they fire him. And move on to a new career. Fuck it. Not worth it.

I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with his family, you and friends.
Police Death-Officer Death-Line of Duty Death Officer.com

A low life waste of flesh was involved in some kind of domestic disturbance. 911 was called.

Carson City officer arrives. Gunman opens fire as he arrived. Officer leaves behind a wife and 4 kids.

Stay safe boys in blue. It's NOT worth it.

I knew Carl quite well. He leaves four wonderful kids. He is a true loss to the community.

Yep. It's no longer worth it. I say every cop should keep showing up...accepting a check....and don't do shit until they fire him. And move on to a new career. Fuck it. Not worth it.

I would say that in certain areas I would not get involved in a lot of the bullshit. I'd let these assholes kill each other, and just go in to protect the coroner. Otherwise they're doing a great job to protect the people who respect them.

Cities need to start officially establishing zone of no protection. Detroit and Chicago already have, it just isn't official.

I would say that in certain areas I would not get involved in a lot of the bullshit. I'd let these assholes kill each other, and just go in to protect the coroner. Otherwise they're doing a great job to protect the people who respect them.

Cities need to start officially establishing zone of no protection. Detroit and Chicago already have, it just isn't official.

Yep. Cops know which neighborhoods those are too. The ones whose residents appreciate the officer's and don't cheer for them to be killed.

The others? Fuck em. Let it rot.

Forum List

Back