Nevada sheriff told library supporting Black Lives Matter not to "call 911 for help"...GOOD FOR HIM!

I hope the library is inundated with obese homeless people and pants-wetting psychotics.
Replace him immediately. Public safety is his job, not politics.
Whow, whow, whow there skippy... you all want the cops DEFUNDED and DISBANDED.

Now public safety is his job? How is do DEFUNDED, DISBANDED cops do their job?

You people are fucking retarded.

Hate to bring this up, but it's your bunch that keeps bring up this crap. Get it through your little pea brain we aren't afraid of you. The more you insist on this type of crap, the worse Rump is going to do. So keep doing it. It will keep you out of mischief.

Yeah you are.
Otherwise you and your little buddies would come out to suburbia.
I live in suburbia. Daryl and his friends are welcome anytime.

Sure they are.
You'll find out real quick they dont like you just like the politicians and the media who were for them....until they trashed their neighborhoods.

How about we send the White Nationalist Biker Gangs into your neighborhood and see how that works out.

What for?

To drink all your beer. Make sure your Daughter is sent off to college at the time. And have your Wife visit her mother. You have no conception of what an Outlaw Biker Group is like. And most of them vote for Rump just like you do.
What do you know about bikers?

Do you even ride, bro?

You can stop trolling any time. Of course I was a Biker. My first bike was a Honda SL350. My next bike was a Harley DuoGlide from 1953. My next bike was a Dezodromial TT by Ducati. I also owned a Yamaha 50 Special, Yamaha 650 Special, Harley Hardtail, Honda 500R, Honda 750K. My last one was a Honda 650. Obvious to you, I must be a MC Collector and must never ride them, right? Today, I can't ride 2 wheels anymore and I damn sure do miss it. Have I ever been in a MC Club? In the 60s before Greetings from the President. Do I have buddies in MC Clubs today? Yes, they but they are dying off fast.

to answer your question, I am a Million Mile Rider.

I hope the library is inundated with obese homeless people and pants-wetting psychotics.

Sounds like a new Sheriff is needed in town. The one they have will only respond to 911 calls for white supremists and party of the rump members.

It's a practice called 'Standing Down', something you commie Democrats are doing all over the country. suddenly you don't like it, do you? Democrats are busy 'defunding' police in their cities, so they can pay 'activists' to run 'cop free zones', so why should the Library be denied the chance to be Cop Free?

Rave on Lunatic. You are just repeating what the fruitcake Rump says.

Sounds like a new Sheriff is needed in town. The one they have will only respond to 911 calls for white supremists and party of the rump members.

It's a practice called 'Standing Down', something you commie Democrats are doing all over the country. suddenly you don't like it, do you? Democrats are busy 'defunding' police in their cities, so they can pay 'activists' to run 'cop free zones', so why should the Library be denied the chance to be Cop Free?

Poor baby drone ... now cite where Trump said what I said, commie.

Hate to bring this up, but it's your bunch that keeps bring up this crap. Get it through your little pea brain we aren't afraid of you. The more you insist on this type of crap, the worse Rump is going to do. So keep doing it. It will keep you out of mischief.

Yeah you are.

Sure they are.
You'll find out real quick they dont like you just like the politicians and the media who were for them....until they trashed their neighborhoods.

How about we send the White Nationalist Biker Gangs into your neighborhood and see how that works out.

What for?

To drink all your beer. Make sure your Daughter is sent off to college at the time. And have your Wife visit her mother. You have no conception of what an Outlaw Biker Group is like. And most of them vote for Rump just like you do.

Do you even ride, bro?

Exactly my thought.
The bikers I've hung around in Texas are pure Conservatives.
They'd love to have the opportunity to smack some pantifa pussies.

You just reinforced what I already said. Damn, you can't keep anything straight, even the truth.

People need to distinguish what they mean when referring to 'bikers' between the criminal outlaw gangs and scooter fans who ride because they like it. Not all bikers are career felons with crappy Nazi prison tattoos, you know.

But MOST Bikers lean more towards the Conservative side. Now,, when I seen a bunch of pink vespa scooter moms I may believe that they are more liberal.

Don't try and waste my time. It's already been done in USMB. Please stop lying.

200 (1).gif

Yeah you are.

Sure they are.

What for?

Do you even ride, bro?

Exactly my thought.
Not too many are cop supporters though.

Too many cops have killed too many of us over the years, and gotten away with it.

But they at least know why they got killed and dont blame the cops.
Texas LEOs have been straight up murdering bikers since I was a child, and getting away with it.
It started because of a narc named Scotty who got killed in a Bandido bar in the mid 70's, and it's still going on today. Remember the CoC meeting in Waco? That was the cops doing almost every bit of the killing, there.

People need to distinguish what they mean when referring to 'bikers' between the criminal outlaw gangs and scooter fans who ride because they like it. Not all bikers are career felons with crappy Nazi prison tattoos, you know.
Well, my tats are professionally done, anyway......

So are my dentist's; he likes to play dress up and ride on weekends, hoping to scare tourists and soccer moms.
If that's what you think of the man, why do you let him put power tools in your mouth?

Yeah you are.

Sure they are.

What for?

Do you even ride, bro?

You can stop trolling any time. Of course I was a Biker. My first bike was a Honda SL350. My next bike was a Harley DuoGlide from 1953. My next bike was a Dezodromial TT by Ducati. I also owned a Yamaha 50 Special, Yamaha 650 Special, Harley Hardtail, Honda 500R, Honda 750K. My last one was a Honda 650. Obvious to you, I must be a MC Collector and must never ride them, right? Today, I can't ride 2 wheels anymore and I damn sure do miss it. Have I ever been in a MC Club? In the 60s before Greetings from the President. Do I have buddies in MC Clubs today? Yes, they but they are dying off fast.

Good for you.

Now, can you name a "white nationalist" bike club?
Because I don't know of any.

Yeah you are.

Sure they are.

What for?

Do you even ride, bro?

Nice history!
Played on two wheels since I was 10,the first one was a Yamaha GT80,shortly after was a YZ80 followed by a YZ125.
Didnt ride for several years but couldnt stay away.
Got a Yamaha FZ750 Genesis for my first foray into road bikes,Fuck that thing was Fast!!
The last one was a Yamaha Warrior..spent a shit ton of money on mods! The thing was a screamer!! And the torque was crazy!!
Looked a lot like this one...
1596254172329.png

Yeah you are.

Sure they are.

What for?

Do you even ride, bro?

Exactly my thought.

Too many cops have killed too many of us over the years, and gotten away with it.

Texas LEOs have been straight up murdering bikers since I was a child, and getting away with it.
It started because of a narc named Scotty who got killed in a Bandido bar in the mid 70's, and it's still going on today. Remember the CoC meeting in Waco? That was the cops doing almost every bit of the killing, there.

Been riding motorcycles since I was ten.
In my later years I hung out with some questionable characters.....to put it mildly.
Most Bikers I've met have a love hate relationship with the cops. They respect them for the job they have to do but hate em for obvious reasons.
It ain't like Biker gangs are angels but I'd rather have them as neighbors than pantifa.

Yeah you are.

Sure they are.

What for?

Do you even ride, bro?

Exactly my thought.

Been riding motorcycles since I was ten.
In my later years I hung out with some questionable characters.....to put it mildly.
Most Bikers I've met have a love hate relationship with the cops. They respect them for the job they have to do but hate em for obvious reasons.
It ain't like Biker gangs are angels but I'd rather have them as neighbors than pantifa.
Me too.

So are my dentist's; he likes to play dress up and ride on weekends, hoping to scare tourists and soccer moms.
If that's what you think of the man, why do you let him put power tools in your mouth?

Didn't see that his hobby made him a bad dentist. Should it?

Last edited:

Ah, I didn't think you could prove it,, Democrats do nothing but post lies and fake news, and now they have to hire thugs and put them in the streets to terrorize citizens, escalating with each new revelation of their hero Obama's treason and corruption coming out every week.

Idk, does it?

And btw, how do you know he's trying to scare people?

Everyone I know who actually is scary, wishes they weren't.

Idk, does it?

Been fine so far. So has my GP doc who thinks flying around on those hang gliders is a great idea.

Why else would a a bunch of middle class professionals ride around wearing '1%' er outlaw drag and regalia on the weekends? Bikers into moto-cross and racing don't.

Organized crime cartels these days rely much more on salesmanship and people skills than they did in the old days. The old bikers were just too wild and unstable to survive into modern times; they killed off the old timers who didn't manage to get themselves killed on their own.

Last edited:

Idk, does it?

Been fine so far. So has my GP doc who thinks flying around on those hang gliders is a great idea.

Why else would a a bunch of middle class professionals ride around wearing '1%' er outlaw drag and regalia on the weekends? Bikers into moto-cross and racing don't.

Organized crime cartels these days rely much more on salesmanship and people skills than they did in the old days. The old bikers were just too wild and unstable to survive into modern times; they killed off the old timers who didn't manage to get themselves killed on their own.
If he's actually wearing 1% gear, without being legitimately in a 1% club, that will be corrected by the other bikers.

And I heard an opinion by a biker who was also an undercover narc, that mandatory minimum sentences killed a lot of the brotherhood's.
They lost the necessary trust they had to have.

It was just his opinion but it does make sense.

As BLM founders are admitted Marxists and have publicly called for defunding the police and idiots agree with the idea (name any nation that has no police/law enforcement), I agree with not serving those that don't want to be served by police, at some point they learn a very nasty lesson in getting what you ask for.

You do know that after Nov 2, you are going to have to come up with something else, right? The General Public is on to your current BS. It sucks to be you.
Gee. What could be wrong there? BLM's co-founder as others in the BLM group have publicly admitted that they are Marxists. It doesn't take much research to find that. If you know of any substantial nation without a police force, please, please, name them.

Ah, I didn't think you could prove it,, Democrats do nothing but post lies and fake news, and now they have to hire thugs and put them in the streets to terrorize citizens, escalating with each new revelation of their hero Obama's treason and corruption coming out every week.

Rump has lost Congress (Senate) and He's lost the Supreme Court. He's lost the support of the majority of the People. You can't stand it that he is also losing the election in November. And all Rump does is just goes further out on the limb. He even lost the support of the Military with that hair brained attempt to use the 82nd in DC. Yes, they mobilized and went to DC. But their Bosses had them stand down.

Then he has tried to use the DHS. The only thing coming out of this is going to be the tightening up of the DHS laws. All this to cover up his other screwups and mistakes. It's nearly over.

Oh, and the most wonderful one is the Supreme Court ruling that a President CAN be investigated and Grand Juried by the AG even of the AG at state level. Rump is in serious trouble. I wonder what his next "Here, hold my beer" moment will be. He's doing those almost on a daily basis now.

Forum List

Back