Nevada sheriff told library supporting Black Lives Matter not to "call 911 for help"...GOOD FOR HIM!

I hope the library is inundated with obese homeless people and pants-wetting psychotics.
Replace him immediately. Public safety is his job, not politics.
Whow, whow, whow there skippy... you all want the cops DEFUNDED and DISBANDED.

Now public safety is his job? How is do DEFUNDED, DISBANDED cops do their job?

You people are fucking retarded.

Hate to bring this up, but it's your bunch that keeps bring up this crap. Get it through your little pea brain we aren't afraid of you. The more you insist on this type of crap, the worse Rump is going to do. So keep doing it. It will keep you out of mischief.

Yeah you are.
Otherwise you and your little buddies would come out to suburbia.
I live in suburbia. Daryl and his friends are welcome anytime.

Sure they are.
You'll find out real quick they dont like you just like the politicians and the media who were for them....until they trashed their neighborhoods.

How about we send the White Nationalist Biker Gangs into your neighborhood and see how that works out.
Name one.

Jus tone? How about the Umbrella Man. And I am sure he has buddies.

I hope the library is inundated with obese homeless people and pants-wetting psychotics.

Hate to bring this up, but it's your bunch that keeps bring up this crap. Get it through your little pea brain we aren't afraid of you. The more you insist on this type of crap, the worse Rump is going to do. So keep doing it. It will keep you out of mischief.

Yeah you are.

Sure they are.
You'll find out real quick they dont like you just like the politicians and the media who were for them....until they trashed their neighborhoods.

How about we send the White Nationalist Biker Gangs into your neighborhood and see how that works out.
Name o

Yeah you are.

Sure they are.

Name one.

Who the fuck is umbrella man?

And what MC is that?

Yeah you are.

Sure they are.

Name o

Yeah you are.

Sure they are.

Name one.

And what MC is that?

And you actually wish to be a contributor when you aren't even following the events. Sorry, not my job to try and school a troll.

• Funny
Reactions: 007

Yeah you are.

Sure they are.

Name o

Yeah you are.

Sure they are.

Name one.

And what MC is that?

And you actually wish to be a contributor when you aren't even following the events. Sorry, not my job to try and school a troll.
Name a "White Nationalist " motorcycle club.

I'm waiting....

sorry--you people don't want police ---DUMBASSES

Now public safety is his job? How do DEFUNDED, DISBANDED cops do their job?

agree --they don;'t make any sense at all

You really don't know what defund the police means. Shifting money from police departments to mental health and social work. Not every situation calls for a badge and gun.
bullshit----you/it's ANTI-cop......

/——/ And the library’s job is to provide books, not politics.

Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son.

Nobody anywhere is calling for police to be "disbanded". They need some restructuring, that's all.

Now grow the fuck up and stop listening to GOP propaganda.
....bullshit---you are anti-cop..they are spitting on them/throwing shit and molotovs at them/etc
...don't try to babble crap and double talk

Another piss aunt wimp of a cop that needs to be replaced by The Nation of Islam. Have some real men serve and protect them for a while.
....Nation Of Islam can't even protect themselves!!!!! your avatar man was murdered---by a BLACK!!!!! ..NOIslam kill each other
you fked up!!
hahahahahah
'''''On February 19, 1965, Malcolm X told interviewer Gordon Parks that Nation of Islam was actively trying to kill him.''''

...you concentrate on police while you murder each other at high rates = DUMB

The Blacks should have been policing their own by marginalizing the BLM narcissists. The American Black community just set itself backwards by a good twenty to thirty years. Look for the American Black community in the near future to become completly insignificant.

sorry--you people don't want police ---DUMBASSES
10.gif

The Supreme Court has ruled that the police have no legal obligation to come to the aid of anyone.

So you people who think the cops are going to rescue you are idiots

The library didn't decide to withhold services from people based on political beliefs.

Can.you really not see the difference here?

The library didn't decide to withhold services from people based on political beliefs.

/——/ No, but thanks for asking.

Well, at least you're will to admit you can't see it.

Not sure how to explain something you have already admitted you aren't understanding though.

Not sure how to explain something you have already admitted you aren't understanding though.
/----/ A library getting involved in politics - a Sheriff getting involved in politics - not seeing any difference.

/----/ A library getting involved in politics - a Sheriff getting involved in politics - not seeing any difference.

The Sheriff is elected. Libraries are not.

goD damn your stupid.

The library expressed a belief.

The sheriff made à threat that directly violates his office's purpose and hurts public safety.

Yeah you are.

Sure they are.

What for?

Forum List

Back