Nevada sheriff told library supporting Black Lives Matter not to "call 911 for help"...GOOD FOR HIM!

I hope the library is inundated with obese homeless people and pants-wetting psychotics.

Sounds like a new Sheriff is needed in town. The one they have will only respond to 911 calls for white supremists and party of the rump members.
As BLM founders are admitted Marxists and have publicly called for defunding the police and idiots agree with the idea (name any nation that has no police/law enforcement), I agree with not serving those that don't want to be served by police, at some point they learn a very nasty lesson in getting what you ask for.

You do know that after Nov 2, you are going to have to come up with something else, right? The General Public is on to your current BS. It sucks to be you.

What are you going to do when you get shellacked?

Is that what you Party of the Rumpers are going to do? You going to go around shellacking people? Careful, all that is going to do is cause skin problems and you will have more Brown People than you hate today. Maybe President Biden can make an EO that says Party of the Rumpers pouring Furniture Finishing Products on people is a Terrorist Act.

No, silly darryl, violence is YOUR game, I am talking about the election.

I hope the library is inundated with obese homeless people and pants-wetting psychotics.

Sounds like a new Sheriff is needed in town. The one they have will only respond to 911 calls for white supremists and party of the rump members.
Shoe on the wrong foot.
You’re saying that someone who refuses to cower to the KKK is a racist.

Hate to break it to you but the KKK backs Rump. Are you really that stupid? Of course you are, you are Party of the Rumper.
No they don't, idiot. The KKK IS, was FOUND BY, and ALWAYS WILL BE the child of the DEMOCRAT PARTY.

We all know that. No amount of your lies or denials will change anything.
Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son. (Pretty sure this is your second reminder).

Everyone knows the parties switched sides on the whole civil rights thing. The KKM votes republican and loves dOnald tRump. Just ask David Duke.

No, the KKK is a solid dem voting bloc. The Dem Party IS the party of racism. Just look at what they do.

Pretty much every program they have enacted has screwed the black population over.

I suggest you pull your head out of the ass of the MSM and stop paying attention to their propaganda.

Probably too hard for you to do that though, you're not very smart

Replace him immediately. Public safety is his job, not politics.
Promote him to governor. Idiot libs.

Shoe on the wrong foot.

Hate to break it to you but the KKK backs Rump. Are you really that stupid? Of course you are, you are Party of the Rumper.
But trump doesn’t back the KKK the way democrats force BLM on everyone.

But it's okay for the public funded library to do so?

Whow, whow, whow there skippy... you all want the cops DEFUNDED and DISBANDED.

Now public safety is his job? How is do DEFUNDED, DISBANDED cops do their job?

You people are fucking retarded.

Hate to bring this up, but it's your bunch that keeps bring up this crap. Get it through your little pea brain we aren't afraid of you. The more you insist on this type of crap, the worse Rump is going to do. So keep doing it. It will keep you out of mischief.

Yeah you are.
Otherwise you and your little buddies would come out to suburbia.

Now public safety is his job? How do DEFUNDED, DISBANDED cops do their job?

You really don't know what defund the police means. Shifting money from police departments to mental health and social work. Not every situation calls for a badge and gun.

Thats defunding the police.
You know it's a terrible idea so you deflect with this type bullshit.
I cant wait until you morons show up at a domestic disturbance and get your ass shot off.
I also cant wait for you to try and find a social worker with the balls to show up for such a call.

You really don't know what defund the police means. Shifting money from police departments to mental health and social work. Not every situation calls for a badge and gun.

Well lets hope you never need the badge or the gun cause your likely to get a social worker. Good luck.
Aren't you one of the morons who declared they need guns because cops are too slow?

"When seconds count the police are only minutes away"?

Pretty sure you can't have this both ways.

What a stupid statement.

Well lets hope you never need the badge or the gun cause your likely to get a social worker. Good luck.
Aren't you one of the morons who declared they need guns because cops are too slow?

People cant be armed if we have a police force?
It's a disingenuous and contradictory argument.
The police cant be there to stop a crime instantaneously. They usually get the facts AFTER THE CRIME, then try to find your killer.
So then you agree that armed response isn't always needed.

Cool

How do you know until you get there?

Shoe on the wrong foot.

No they don't, idiot. The KKK IS, was FOUND BY, and ALWAYS WILL BE the child of the DEMOCRAT PARTY.

Don't be stupider than you have to be, Son. (Pretty sure this is your second reminder).

Everyone knows the parties switched sides on the whole civil rights thing. The KKM votes republican and loves dOnald tRump. Just ask David Duke.

No, the KKK is a solid dem voting bloc. The Dem Party IS the party of racism. Just look at what they do.

Pretty much every program they have enacted has screwed the black population over.

I suggest you pull your head out of the ass of the MSM and stop paying attention to their propaganda.

So, you are from the past. To you, what year is it, 1908?

Shoe on the wrong foot.

Wow are you confused. Seriously.

Promote him to governor. Idiot libs.
Someone who considers himself to be a law and order kinda guy, as I assume you do because of your screen name, should realize just how stupid that is.

But it's okay for the public funded library to do so?
They didn't take any action, they just expressed support. Had they claimed they wouldn't serve white folks or something similar I would say the same thing about them.

Now public safety is his job? How is do DEFUNDED, DISBANDED cops do their job?

Hate to bring this up, but it's your bunch that keeps bring up this crap. Get it through your little pea brain we aren't afraid of you. The more you insist on this type of crap, the worse Rump is going to do. So keep doing it. It will keep you out of mischief.

Yeah you are.
Otherwise you and your little buddies would come out to suburbia.
I live in suburbia. Daryl and his friends are welcome anytime.

Thats defunding the police.
You know it's a terrible idea so you deflect with this type bullshit.
I cant wait until you morons show up at a domestic disturbance and get your ass shot off.
I also cant wait for you to try and find a social worker with the balls to show up for such a call.
That's not defunding the police. It's diversifying the police.

What a stupid statement.
No response, huh?

Forum List

Back