Nevada sheriff told library supporting Black Lives Matter not to "call 911 for help"...GOOD FOR HIM!

I hope the library is inundated with obese homeless people and pants-wetting psychotics.
Replace him immediately. Public safety is his job, not politics.
Whow, whow, whow there skippy... you all want the cops DEFUNDED and DISBANDED.

Now public safety is his job? How is do DEFUNDED, DISBANDED cops do their job?

You people are fucking retarded.

Hate to bring this up, but it's your bunch that keeps bring up this crap. Get it through your little pea brain we aren't afraid of you. The more you insist on this type of crap, the worse Rump is going to do. So keep doing it. It will keep you out of mischief.

Yeah you are.
Otherwise you and your little buddies would come out to suburbia.
I live in suburbia. Daryl and his friends are welcome anytime.

Sure they are.
You'll find out real quick they dont like you just like the politicians and the media who were for them....until they trashed their neighborhoods.

How about we send the White Nationalist Biker Gangs into your neighborhood and see how that works out.
Name one.

Jus tone? How about the Umbrella Man. And I am sure he has buddies.

He's in a biker gang?

I hope the library is inundated with obese homeless people and pants-wetting psychotics.
/——/ And the library’s job is to provide books, not politics.
The library didn't decide to withhold services from people based on political beliefs.

Can.you really not see the difference here?
/——/ No, but thanks for asking.
Well, at least you're will to admit you can't see it.

Not sure how to explain something you have already admitted you aren't understanding though.
/----/ A library getting involved in politics - a Sheriff getting involved in politics - not seeing any difference.
goD damn your stupid.

The library expressed a belief.

The sheriff made à threat that directly violates his office's purpose and hurts public safety.
/----/ The library expressed a belief in politics and so did the Sheriff. ONCE AGAIN, a library getting involved in politics - a Sheriff getting involved in politics - not seeing any difference.
big dope.png

Hate to bring this up, but it's your bunch that keeps bring up this crap. Get it through your little pea brain we aren't afraid of you. The more you insist on this type of crap, the worse Rump is going to do. So keep doing it. It will keep you out of mischief.

Yeah you are.

Sure they are.
You'll find out real quick they dont like you just like the politicians and the media who were for them....until they trashed their neighborhoods.

How about we send the White Nationalist Biker Gangs into your neighborhood and see how that works out.

What for?

To drink all your beer. Make sure your Daughter is sent off to college at the time. And have your Wife visit her mother. You have no conception of what an Outlaw Biker Group is like. And most of them vote for Rump just like you do.

Yeah you are.

Sure they are.

Name one.

He's in a biker gang?

Yes. And you are just trolling.

• Funny
Reactions: 007

So the PIGs lied when the swore their oaths. The typical Blue Wall of cowardness.
Fire and replace with betters.

Yeah you are.

Sure they are.

What for?

To drink all your beer. Make sure your Daughter is sent off to college at the time. And have your Wife visit her mother. You have no conception of what an Outlaw Biker Group is like. And most of them vote for Rump just like you do.

What a clown statement.

Yeah you are.

Sure they are.

Name one.

He's in a biker gang?

They THINK he may be a member of a biker gang.
There has been no real proof of it.
So who's trolling?

View attachment 368901
LOL!

1596216533269.png

Yeah you are.

Sure they are.

Name one.

He's in a biker gang?
Yes.

/——/ And the library’s job is to provide books, not politics.
The library didn't decide to withhold services from people based on political beliefs.

Can.you really not see the difference here?
/——/ No, but thanks for asking.
Well, at least you're will to admit you can't see it.

Not sure how to explain something you have already admitted you aren't understanding though.
/----/ A library getting involved in politics - a Sheriff getting involved in politics - not seeing any difference.
goD damn your stupid.

The library expressed a belief.

The sheriff made à threat that directly violates his office's purpose and hurts public safety.
/----/ The library expressed a belief in politics and so did the Sheriff. ONCE AGAIN, a library getting involved in politics - a Sheriff getting involved in politics - not seeing any difference.
View attachment 369520
The library didn't say no sheriff's officers could come to it.

Yeah you are.

Sure they are.

Name one.

He's in a biker gang?
Yes.

They said he MIGHT be in a biker gang.

Yeah you are.

Sure they are.

What for?

What do you know about bikers?

Do you even ride, bro?

Sounds like a new Sheriff is needed in town. The one they have will only respond to 911 calls for white supremists and party of the rump members.

It's a practice called 'Standing Down', something you commie Democrats are doing all over the country. suddenly you don't like it, do you? Democrats are busy 'defunding' police in their cities, so they can pay 'activists' to run 'cop free zones', so why should the Library be denied the chance to be Cop Free?

Yeah you are.

Sure they are.

What for?

Do you even ride, bro?

Exactly my thought.
The bikers I've hung around in Texas are pure Conservatives.
They'd love to have the opportunity to smack some pantifa pussies.

People need to distinguish what they mean when referring to 'bikers' between the criminal outlaw gangs and scooter fans who ride because they like it. Not all bikers are career felons with crappy Nazi prison tattoos, you know.

Yeah you are.

Sure they are.

Name one.

He's in a biker gang?

Which club?

Name it...

Yeah you are.

Sure they are.

What for?

Do you even ride, bro?

Exactly my thought.
Not too many are cop supporters though.

Too many cops have killed too many of us over the years, and gotten away with it.

People need to distinguish what they mean when referring to 'bikers' between the criminal outlaw gangs and scooter fans who ride because they like it. Not all bikers are career felons with crappy Nazi prison tattoos, you know.
Well, my tats are professionally done, anyway......

Yeah you are.

Sure they are.

What for?

Do you even ride, bro?

Exactly my thought.
Not too many are cop supporters though.

Too many cops have killed too many of us over the years, and gotten away with it.

But they at least know why they got killed and dont blame the cops.

Well, my tats are professionally done, anyway......

So are my dentist's; he likes to play dress up and ride on weekends, hoping to scare tourists and soccer moms.

Forum List

Back