Never Forget 2022

conserveguy877

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2015
1722659707101.png

1722659734814.png

1722659830267.png

(source: The Top 10 Shortages Of 2022 Based On Google Searches)

1722660139298.png

From the beginning of crazy inflations costs, shortages, wars starting, and all out mess. This should be the year the people should look at knowing this biden and crazy kamala regime truly did damage to this country. We must recover from The biden/harris Depression voting Trump 24'!

View attachment 989129

View attachment 989130

View attachment 989131

View attachment 989133

From the beginning of crazy inflations costs, shortages, wars starting, and all out mess. This should be the year the people should look at knowing this biden and crazy kamala regime truly did damage to this country. We must recover from The biden/harris Depression voting Trump 24'!
Also never forget August 2024....

IT was when conservatives lied about 2022..

1722663165081.png

View attachment 989129

View attachment 989130

View attachment 989131

View attachment 989133

Why are you living in the past bro? Get with the times!

View attachment 989129

View attachment 989130

View attachment 989131

View attachment 989133

How could anyone forget it along with the BLM riots in 2020.

I remember noticing the price of gas literally doubling in my area from the time Trump was in office to when Biden was in office. The price of chicken wings under $10 for 10 wings going up to $18 for 10 wings. And so on and so forth …the radical feminism from Biden supporters, outright lying every day from Biden supporters. Biden supporters telling people they are racist with no evidence , which is evil.

The American middle class cannot afford a new home in 99% of the country

It’s both amusing and sad to look at the Democrats who support Biden/Harris and engage in absolute nonsense every day.

Also never forget August 2024....

IT was when conservatives lied about 2022..

View attachment 989140

Not good at checking sources? That picture was during China Virus full on hit, yeah. But post- Covid was worse than that during the regime time, fool. There was no more Covid panic!

Inflation and gas prices is still way higher than they were when Trump left office. That is FACT. It’s nearly 4 years later and Democrats have screwed the economy.

Not good at checking sources? That picture was during China Virus full on hit, yeah. But post- Covid was worse than that during the regime time, fool. There was no more Covid panic!
Not good at telling the truth are you?

You took a picture from 2020 and tried to pass it off as having happened in 2022.

You lied.
You know it.
I know it.
Fuck off.

Not good at telling the truth are you?

You took a picture from 2020 and tried to pass it off as having happened in 2022.

You lied.
You know it.
I know it.
Fuck off.
OP made a mistake on the picture. But, it doesn’t negate the fact that inflation hit record highs in 2022 and still remains way too high today. Gas has been consistently above $3 under Biden. It never went above $3 under Trump. Trump was better for the economy. That’s just an undeniable fact.

OP made a mistake on the picture.
The OP lied in the opening post.

There, I fixed it for you.
But, it doesn’t negate the fact that inflation hit record highs in 2022 and still remains way too high today. Gas has been consistently above $3 under Biden. It never went above $3 under Trump. Trump was better for the economy. That’s just an undeniable fact.
He inherited Obama's economy and handed off an economy on it's knees to Biden.

That is an undeniable fact.

So I expect you to try to deny it. Have at it kiddo.

Forum List

Back