Never forget. It didn't used to be like this.

He made it thru his 2 terms because he didn't get half his cabinet and campaign indicted within his first few months in office...the only admin in the past 50 plus years to go 8 years with ZERO INDICTMENTS.....and you folks still claim he is the most corrupt blah blah blah -- because, hey, the black guy must be guilty....

Oh yea, he is also the only guy who made right-wingers freak out behind simply wearing a tan suit.....and you expect us to believe that is normal?

View attachment 792956

Meanwhile your cult leader....despite all that has been revealed about him...you folks still claim is an innocent victim....because, cult....

That speaks less about the admin than the opponents of Trump's and other Republican admins.

easy to not be indicted when no one would dare indict even if there were actual crimes.

That speaks less about the admin than the opponents of Trump's and other Republican admins.

easy to not be indicted when no one would dare indict even if there were actual crimes.
So when they held 927372636 different Benghazi, Solyndra, Grey Poupon and Tan suit investigations, it wasn't in order to bring up criminal charges against anyone at all?

Cool...no wonder you Conservatives hate people with a memory...it is like kryptonite to your revisionist delusions...

So when they held 927372636 different Benghazi, Solyndra, Grey Poupon and Tan suit investigations, it wasn't in order to bring up criminal charges against anyone at all?

Cool...no wonder you Conservatives hate people with a memory...it is like kryptonite to your revisionist delusions...

Just shows how good of control the dems have over the Deep State.

Or shows how far you are willing to delude yourself to cope with being weak cucks....

Why are the same politicians you vote for over and over and over again so weak?

Binary system is gonna binary.

Only other solution is going to the barricades, and it ain't that bad yet.

Yet.

Binary system is gonna binary.

Only other solution is going to the barricades, and it ain't that bad yet.

Yet.
I bet you think Trump getting federally indicted means Biden is just more powerful and brilliant than Trump -- because, let's be honest.... your fantasy has always been to indict either a Clinton, an Obama or a Biden......

Because it can't possibly mean Trump is a just a weak ass piece of shit; because that would make you an even weaker piece of shit for worshipping him......

but this is what happens when your only reason for praising a person is their willingness to entertain your depravity....

I bet you think Trump getting federally indicted means Biden is just more powerful and brilliant than Trump -- because, let's be honest.... your fantasy has always been to indict either a Clinton, an Obama or a Biden......

Because it can't possibly mean Trump is a just a weak ass piece of shit; because that would make you an even weaker piece of shit for worshipping him......

but this is what happens when your only reason for praising a person is their willingness to entertain your depravity....

Biden is a puppet, the deep state itself is behind this, and the DNC, but I'm repeating myself.

Nothing was getting better as far as the division in our country prior to Obama.

Since 1992 both parties have done everything in their power to divide the nation along every line they could find, a divided populous is far easier to control.

What?

Whatever the "it" you are referring to is, was not going on before Obama. Race relations were getting a lot better. Obama reinvigorated the Marxist tactic of dividing along race. In line with every fucking liberal thing, he purposely made race relations worse under the guise of being the first post-racial president.

Speak for yourself. I'm white. No problem with race relations in my life. Obama was not a Marxist. Maybe your problem is ignorance.

Biden is a puppet, the deep state itself is behind this, and the DNC, but I'm repeating myself.
Cool cool...

Well hey, maybe if you get on your knees even harder this time....Trump may be strong enough to get it right...seems that is very important for cult leaders to thrive.....so I hope you got a fresh set of knee pads

Cool cool...

Well hey, maybe if you get on your knees even harder this time....Trump may be strong enough to get it right...seems that is very important for cult leaders to thrive.....so I hope you got a fresh set of knee pads

Samfag is samefagging.

You are a tired hack.

It's not Obama's fault the right saw that black man in the white house and lost their fucking minds. Take responsibility for your own phantom fears.
It is not Trump's fault that the bat crazy Leftest hated the idea of making America great again and exposing the incompetence of The Worthless Negro and the corruption of Crooked Hillary.

now it is like:

15_750x750_Front_Color-White.jpg

There has been an open and well designed attempt by our elected officials to divide us as a nation along every fault line that can be manipulated, and then people freak out when we are divided even though they are active participants in it happening .
What about no black golfer in US Open since Tiger Woods? People still want him to play, but foot problems.

What about no black golfer in US Open since Tiger Woods? People still want him to play, but foot problems.

what the heck does that have to do with what I posted?

Sadly golf is not a huge sport in the black community as it is an expensive sport to get into and thrive at.

Forum List

Back