never lie unless you have to...

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
we are talking about putting a seriously pathological liar back in the whitehouse. make that two.

spike lee.

The Clintons, man, they would lie on a stack of Bibles. Snipers? That’s not misspeaking; that’s some pure bullshit. I voted for Clinton twice, but that’s over with. These old black politicians say, “Ooh, Massuh Clinton was good to us, massuh hired a lot of us, massuh was good!” Hoo! Charlie Rangel, David Dinkins—they have to understand this is a new day. People ain’t feelin’ that stuff. It’s like a tide, and the people who get in the way are just gonna get swept out into the ocean.

Spike Lee: Hillary And "Massuh" Clinton Would "Lie On A Stack Of Bibles"

New York | Logan Hill | Posted 05.25.2011 | Politics
Read More: Hillary Clinton Sniper, Spike Lee Clintons, Bill Clinton, Clinton Sniper, Hillary Clinton, Sniper Fire,Spike Lee, Hillary and Bosnia Snipers, Clinton Sniper Fire, Politics News

Director Spike Lee was asked about his political leanings this season. He had kind words for Sen. Obama, even taking credit for his marriage to Miche...

Cherry picking again! How long did it take to find a quote from Spike Lee with which you agreed? Why don't Trump's lies matter? :laugh2:

• Banned
Cherry picking again! How long did it take to find a quote from Spike Lee with which you agreed? Why don't Trump's lies matter? :laugh2:
not too long, i was surfing sniperfire. i don't care for him or his movies. i hope this doesn't make me a racist.

• Banned
White lies are better than keeping it secret.
well that in fact is the reality of life, but hillary's not that good at it. she's not good at keeping secrets, that may be a problem. but you are right about ordinary lives and day to day lying.

Most people who lie learn it in childhood by being beaten by their parents whenever the children first tell the truth.

HIllary and Donald are both consummate liars.

If you cannot conscience voting for a liar then you need to go 3rd party.

There are 3 really good 3rd party candidates that I know of. None of them will become POTUS but they are at least available to offer you a clear conscience in your voting.

Although one of the 3 seems to know nothing about Aleppo. But then Donald probably knows nothing about it either. He just makes everything up as he goes along.

• Banned
Most people who lie learn it in childhood by being beaten by their parents whenever the children first tell the truth.

HIllary and Donald are both consummate liars.

If you cannot conscience voting for a liar then you need to go 3rd party.

There are 3 really good 3rd party candidates that I know of. None of them will become POTUS but they are at least available to offer you a clear conscience in your voting.

Although one of the 3 seems to know nothing about Aleppo. But then Donald probably knows nothing about it either. He just makes everything up as he goes along.
hillary's knowledge of aleppo, and obama's knowledge of alppeo, haven't served the country that well. and in fact there are times, when in the interest of national security, it's fine to lie.

Forum List

Back