Never liked bill o'reilly but...

This clip is really old, ya got anything current?

Oh boy, another leftwing hater site, exactly what did she say that was sooooooooooo bad?

the shootings had nothing at all to do with alqueda or issis...

Feel free to enlighten me, I'm not that familiar with the case.

Mr. Brinsley, who had a long rap sheet of crimes that included robbery and carrying a concealed gun, is believed to have shot his former girlfriend near Baltimore before traveling to Brooklyn, the authorities said. He made statements on social media suggesting that he planned to kill police officers and was angered about the Eric Garner and Michael Brown cases.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/21/nyregion/two-

police-officers-shot-in-their-patrol-car-in-brooklyn.html?_r=0

this is what she is blaming obama and homeland security and al-queda for

This clip is really old, ya got anything current?

Oh boy, another leftwing hater site, exactly what did she say that was sooooooooooo bad?

Mr. Brinsley, who had a long rap sheet of crimes that included robbery and carrying a concealed gun, is believed to have shot his former girlfriend near Baltimore before traveling to Brooklyn, the authorities said. He made statements on social media suggesting that he planned to kill police officers and was angered about the Eric Garner and Michael Brown cases.

So you're saying the dude was a typical leftist low information voter who refused to listen to facts and Bachmann got that one point wrong, OK.

So you're saying the dude was a typical leftist low information voter who refused to listen to facts and Bachmann got that one point wrong, OK.

No I am saying this crazy lady is somehow trying to connect this to a failing of homeland security not taking Al-Qaeda seriously enough...and if you do not want to suffer 4 years of Hilary people should keep this woman from talking anymore and distance the party from her..or your are going to get what you deserve

No I am saying this crazy lady is somehow trying to connect this to a failing of homeland security not taking Al-Qaeda seriously enough...and if you do not want to suffer 4 years of Hilary people should keep this woman from talking anymore and distance the party from her..or your are going to get what you deserve

I don't know if you got the memo but she's not in congress any more.

I don't know if you got the memo but she's not in congress any more.
ya...all the more reason she should not go on speaking tours representing republicans...she needs to fade away..like a bad memory

For the record I'd do Michelle anytime and on that point I'm sure we all agree even the USMB women.
Agreed..but I would not respect either of us in the morning

I would. Don't you respect republicans that love sex? You liberals think you are the only freaky ones in bed or that go topless in lesbian parades or smoke pot. My party is pretty awesome. You are welcome to join any time.

For the record I'd do Michelle anytime and on that point I'm sure we all agree even the USMB women.
Agreed..but I would not respect either of us in the morning

I would. Don't you respect republicans that love sex? You liberals think you are the only freaky ones in bed or that go topless in lesbian parades or smoke pot. My party is pretty awesome. You are welcome to join any time.

Not liberal...she just says really dumb stuff

Forum List

Back