Never mind

I was going to put up some audio of me speaking, but this is getting out of hand. [voice in my head laughs - "It's usmb!"]

I erred on asking a question here but... lol

This tune often helped through some tough times. Tough times during puberty, coming into adolescence. :laugh:

"Time Is on My Side" is a song written by Jerry Ragovoy (using the pseudonym "Norman Meade"). First recorded by jazz trombonist Kai Winding and his orchestra in 1963, it was covered (with additional lyrics by Jimmy Norman) by both soul singer Irma Thomas and then later the Rolling Stones in 1964.
The Irish Ram I can actually place myself in time, with childhood friends walking around our neighborhood singing this -- before we discovered drugs and drink, but when the 'older kids' were drinking cough syrup with beans (downers), and alcohol.

This tune often helped through some tough times. Tough times during puberty, coming into adolescence. :laugh:

The Irish Ram I can actually place myself in time, with childhood friends walking around our neighborhood singing this -- before we discovered drugs and drink, but when the 'older kids' were drinking cough syrup with beans (downers), and alcohol.
idiots-face-palm.gif

Ahh, Jim. He was close to a very dear friend of mine. They connected and met - Sopranos.
Funny? Funny how? :laugh:

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I ...

You do know I'm being serious?

Forum List

Back